00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need Musician for a short animation

1,207 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey all! I'll cut to the chase- I'm developing a series pilot with a few friends and we're nearing completion on it. I had a music guy lined up for this, but he hasn't responded back to me for a week now and we're almost to the point where the animation is ready for music. I should have the animation done sometime this week, so if it can be done relatively quickly, that'd be a plus. The style will need to have an epic-medieval feel to it. I'm looking for a musician to do these few things-

1.) A quick intro/outro song (probably around 3-6 seconds tops) for the title and end credits. We may be adding 2 words into the intro music, so if you can work with that, that'd be ideal.
2.) A 5-10 second subtle loop for the opening text crawl (I'll send you an example of this)
3.) A 10 second battle/fight clip

This WILL be a paid gig obviously, and we're hoping to make this a recurring thing if my client likes it, so if you have a rate, please leave your info below with some samples/your site or send me a message! Please ask any questions below that I may have missed. We'll go from there!

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-15 21:05:42

Sorry my fault - responded :D

BBS Signature

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-16 14:18:05

At 9/15/14 09:05 PM, SoundChris wrote: Sorry my fault - responded :D

^ I recommend Chris too, he's probably one of the best fits for this gig.

I also sent a message with some of my work since I've been doing a lot of renaissance music lately. :)

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-16 14:42:32

At 9/16/14 02:18 PM, samulis wrote:
I also sent a message with some of my work since I've been doing a lot of renaissance music lately. :)

Thanks man - we already agreed about working together over a month ago and i guess we stil are. Just forgot to reply on a PM i received 3 days ago. But thanks for the recommandation :D

BBS Signature

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-16 14:46:50

At 9/16/14 02:42 PM, SoundChris wrote:
At 9/16/14 02:18 PM, samulis wrote:
Thanks man - we already agreed about working together over a month ago and i guess we stil are. Just forgot to reply on a PM i received 3 days ago. But thanks for the recommandation :D

Ah cool, your message before was a little cryptic! Thanks for clarifying, I can't wait to see what you two cook up dude. :D

My Music - Virtual Instruments - About Me

Orchestral Composer, VI Developer

BBS Signature

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-16 19:50:38

I see your person replied but thought I'd message anyway just to make sure.
Please PM me if it falls through or if you need music for another project, pay not necessarily required :)

Response to Need Musician for a short animation 2014-09-17 00:31:03

Open for any projects :D