00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle

44,140 Views | 862 Replies

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-06 22:26:14

At 10/6/14 10:05 PM, RyderOmega wrote:

Anyways, here you go.

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-06 22:27:34

At 10/6/14 10:15 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/6/14 10:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/6/14 09:58 PM, RyderOmega wrote:
At 10/6/14 09:47 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Show me something that's even hotter and I might.
I think that can be arranged...
Still not hot enough.
Maybe this is more along your tastes?
You do realize that I can accept something that's NSFW as long as it's in the form of a link and the tag "NSFW"

Oh, now I see...

NSFW

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-06 22:40:24

At 10/6/14 10:32 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 10/6/14 09:41 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
I block SCTE3's claw attack with my expert sword fighting skills! After successfully block the attack, I then grab SCTE3 tail again, dodging her defensive attacks as I hoist her up by the tail and start to declaw her using my swords!
If only you realized trying to declaw a kitty is the worst thing you can do....

I observe the first sword and start to shatter the bones, breaking free and shaking myself off so my fur is no longer ruffled. I pull out my banning claws and hammer and blow the skeletal skull off as I notice it slowly cracks on the first hit.

(Cortez devoured the souls of the audience in the game, it it's canon as to what I'm about to do)

I devour the soul of one of SCTE3's lives to completely heal myself of any and all damage that SCTE3 has inflicted upon me! SCTE3 has 7 lives remaining!

The hurricane winds are kicking up! Debris is flying everywhere! Gamechanger gets randomly slammed by a car! Gamechanger's health is now at 70%!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-06 22:41:36

At 10/6/14 10:27 PM, RyderOmega wrote:
Oh, now I see...

NSFW

Also, you advanced to the next round.

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-07 00:07:45

At 10/6/14 10:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
(Cortez devoured the souls of the audience in the game, so it's canon as to what I'm about to do)

I devour the soul of one of SCTE3's lives to completely heal myself of any and all damage that SCTE3 has inflicted upon me! SCTE3 has 7 lives remaining!

The hurricane winds are kicking up! Debris is flying everywhere! Gamechanger gets randomly slammed by a car! Gamechanger's health is now at 70%!

As I wait for SCTE3's next move, I spot a bed flying around in the winds and take a nap in it. If only I knew in advance who's bed it was before I took a nap in it.....

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 16:31:24

At 10/7/14 12:07 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/6/14 10:40 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
(Cortez devoured the souls of the audience in the game, so it's canon as to what I'm about to do)

As I wait for SCTE3's next move, I spot a bed flying around in the winds and take a nap in it. If only I knew in advance who's bed it was before I took a nap in it.....

I just woken up from my nap, and I somehow managed to befriend a Rayquaza! I grab a nearby Mega Ring and I put it on! Rayquaza's Rayquazite (the name of the actual Mega Stone has not been officially revealed yet) is reacting to Gamechanger's Mega Ring! Rayquaza has Mega-Evolved into Mega Rayquaza!

...and I inadvertently split SCTE3's remaining lives into 7 different beings during my last attack. Oops. And I think she's about to evolve due to all the battle experience that I've given her.....

This is the climax point of the battle! It could easily go either way for both of us!
Battle Music 1: My Favorite Pokémon Battle Theme!
Battle Music 2: Fight! Ancient Pokémon - Pokémon (Anime) Music
Battle Music 3: My Favorite Main Series Pokémon Battle Theme!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 16:57:39

It seems like @NewgroundsMike has won against @RyderOmega in the TRON Zone by splitting RyderOmega in two with the power to channel water (he got it from the "corrupt a wish thread") and a finishing blow with a Super P3n0r Attack!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 18:54:29

At 10/6/14 10:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: At 10/6/14 09:58 PM, RyderOmega wrote:.
You do realize that I can accept something that's NSFW as long as it's in the form of a link and the tag "NSFW"
Oh, now I see...

NSFW

You're terrible, you know that right? You're pretty much sleepin your way to the finals.

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 19:15:50

At 10/8/14 06:54 PM, All-American-Badass wrote:
At 10/6/14 10:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: At 10/6/14 09:58 PM, RyderOmega wrote:.
Oh, now I see...

NSFW
You're terrible, you know that right? You're pretty much sleepin your way to the finals.

He didn't make it to the finals.
I'm trying to wrap this thread up this week, so I'm trying to role-play the remaining fights in order to conclude the thread.

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 19:19:31

At 10/8/14 06:54 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: You're terrible, you know that right? You're pretty much sleepin your way to the finals.

Oh don't worry, there wasn't much sleeping anyway.

If you catch my drift...

PSN:Ryder-Omega/Steam:Ryder Omega

I'm that lazy bastard who doesn't bother to take down his damn Christmas lights. I still have the fucking kriss-kringle hats from last year!

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 19:43:23

At 10/8/14 07:19 PM, RyderOmega wrote:
At 10/8/14 06:54 PM, All-American-Badass wrote: You're terrible, you know that right? You're pretty much sleepin your way to the finals.

If you catch my drift...

doesn't make you any less terrible.

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 19:45:11

At 10/8/14 07:19 PM, RyderOmega wrote:

If you catch my drift...

OOOOOOOH!!!!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 22:19:49

At 10/8/14 04:31 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 10/7/14 12:07 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
I just woken up from my nap, and I somehow managed to befriend a Rayquaza! I grab a nearby Mega Ring and I put it on! Rayquaza's Rayquazite (the name of the actual Mega Stone has not been officially revealed yet) is reacting to Gamechanger's Mega Ring! Rayquaza has Mega-Evolved into Mega Rayquaza!

...and I inadvertently split SCTE3's remaining lives into 7 different beings during my last attack. Oops. And I think she's about to evolve due to all the battle experience that I've given her.....

This is the climax point of the battle! It could easily go either way for both of us!
Battle Music 1: My Favorite Pokémon Battle Theme!
Battle Music 2: Fight! Ancient Pokémon - Pokémon (Anime) Music
Battle Music 3: My Favorite Main Series Pokémon Battle Theme!

Now the real fun begins! Apparently @SCTE3 has evolved into a giant 7-headed flying armored lioness! No more fooling around! I have Mega Rayquaza use Dragon Ascent on SCTE3!

Rayquaza Used Dragon Ascent! It's not very effective.........

Darnit! Apparently SCTE3 is part Steel-type! I wonder what the other type is......

SCTE3 Used Moonblast! It's Super-Effective! Rayquaza fainted!

Well what do you know! SCTE3 is part Fairy-type!

Ha! I'm not scared! I'm a Ghost and Steel-type! (Steel-type due to my swords) I doubt that SCTE3 knows any moves that can get rid of me!

SCTE3's Scrappy Ability Actived!

SCTE3 Used Close Combat! It's Super-Effective!

Gamechanger's Sturdy Ability Actived!

Gamechanger withstood the brutal Attack!

Gamechanger Summoned the Seven Crystal Stars!

SCTE3 Used Thief! SCTE3 successfully stole all Seven Crystal Stars!

Gamechanger Used a Full Restore! Gamechanger is Completely revitalized!

SCTE3 Used the Seven Crystal Stars to power up her next attack!

Gamechanger Used King's Shield! Gamechanger is Protecting himself!

SCTE3 Used Power-Up Falcon Punch! It explosively smashed through Gamechanger's King's Shield, brutally damaging him, and sent him flying into a nearby F-5 tornado!

The F-5 tornado is full of really spiky and explosive mines! KAA-BOOOOOOOOOOM!

The staggeringly enormous explosive blast rocked the skies with a tremendous roar, dissipating the hurricane stormclouds.

The sun has broke through the clouds, and a rainbow is now sparkling in the clear blue sky.

SCTE3 has won!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 22:45:16

I guess you can say that.....

Puts on sunglasses

......I went out with a bang!

But seriously, if you're going you lose, do it the epic way!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 22:57:04

At 10/8/14 10:48 PM, SCTE3 wrote: I have no idea what happened but I won, kudos to me digivolving?

I lost just so that my victories won't discourage people from participating in next year's User Icon Battle.
I also did it just to shut up everyone that saying BS like "The OP always wins!" Even if I won against you, I would have willingly lost against the next fight or the fight after that.

And you didn't digivolve, you Pokevolved!

You ended up looking like Nefertimon but with 7 heads.

Two kids sit down with each other, each with an action figure of their own.

One kid is like, "I'm a kitty!"

The other kid is like, "I'm a boss-fight!"

So the first kid, she's like "Well, my kitty is gonna scratch ya!"

And the other kid is like "FOOL, MY BOSS SHALL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!"

And the first kid laughs and is like, "Tee-hee, well I have 9 lives, and I'm gonna getcha because I'm quick!" as she bounces around her toy of a cat, pantomiming a playful fight.

But the other kid is like, "WITNESS MY AWESOME POWER, SUMMONING THE GLURKMAGOO FROM KURTLEMORPH, I HAVE GRABBED THE MIGHTY MACGUFFIN RING WHICH ENHANCES THE DEUS EX FACTOR, TURNING GLURKMAGOO INTO ULTRA COMBAT GIGAMAGOO!!!!"

The kitty kid is like, "Wait, wha-?" BUT THE OTHER KID snatches the toy cat out from her hands, and starts flailing around each action figure in each hand and is like "NO BUT ITS OKAY, BECAUSE YOU HAD TRAINING FROM KING KAI, AND AFTER YOU USE THE KAIYO KEN x30, YOU DO THE NINJA CLONE MOVE AND ITS LIKE...PKOWWWW!!!! PTOOO!!!!! RAPANGGG!!!! BKSSSHHHH!!!!! AAUUUGHGHHH 'ya got meee' AND THATS WHY YOU WIN!!!!"

Nice work, @SCTE3. You did it! GG

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 23:20:14

You know what I just realized, I misread the joke and used that picture on not a burn. dammit...

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 23:23:33

At 10/8/14 11:20 PM, omega88x wrote: You know what I just realized, I misread the joke and used that picture on not a burn. dammit...

Unless you're implying that after RyderOmega has sex with or as Pinkie Pie, there's some serious fire-crotch going on.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-08 23:31:01

At 10/8/14 11:16 PM, Phobotech wrote:

Once upon a time there was this man, who had nothing better to do, decided to take up being a troll and pokes fun at people just to feel good about himself. He stuck his nose where it doesn't belong, not caring about whether or not he hurt the feelings of others.

He laughs at the misery that he's causing to the OP, and posts insulting things just to laugh at his own jokes.

A few weeks later, they found the OP, limp, hanging from the ceiling rafters. They found a note on the dead body. It read "Are you happy now you have driven me to the grave?"

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-09 00:11:54

At 10/8/14 11:31 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Once upon a time there was this man, who had nothing better to do, decided to take up being a troll and pokes fun at people just to feel good about himself. He stuck his nose where it doesn't belong, not caring about whether or not he hurt the feelings of others.

He laughs at the misery that he's causing to the OP, and posts insulting things just to laugh at his own jokes.

A few weeks later, they found the OP, limp, hanging from the ceiling rafters. They found a note on the dead body. It read "Are you happy now you have driven me to the grave?"

If you're weak enough to hang yourself over empty bullshit a stranger is saying online, then really who is the man that had nothing better to do in this situation?

My nose freely browses a public forum of general discussion...there's nothing private about your public projection of fantasies, or anything to indicate that I "don't belong" here. I was an active participant in this thread...canonically a ghost, that had never been dealt with. Even in the context of this game's setting, I still have a place.

I don't need to feel better about myself. I ain't laughing at any misery here. I'm laughing at the cringe-comedy of your posts. If you're going to become a regular here, you're going to need to develop thicker skin to that shit and learn to laugh at yourself every once and a while.

What I did up there, talking about you and SCTE3? There was nothing malicious about that. That was humor. That was a playful jab at what just went down, and you responded with what I quoted up there...I'm making it a point to keep it intact just in case a mod deletes the whole of it for the suicide hint.

I've seen you victimize yourself for being new. I've seen you victimize yourself for being laughed at. Why the fuck would you victimize yourself with the playful notion of suicide, even if you were just tastelessly typing out bullshit because you got heated.

Shame on you for either a shit-lazy joke, or the weakest attempt of a guilt trip I've ever seen.

Take her advice and take a break for a few minutes the next time you get heated.

BBS Signature

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-09 00:15:59

At 10/8/14 11:31 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

This would be my death note if I keep getting harassed with the low end of the deal! This is my final warning! be considerate to other peoples feelings before you decide to post a story that is very hurtful to the other person's feelings!

What the BBS needs is respect, love, and care, and there is a severe lack in all three areas!

So don't ever just jump to conclusions about someone based on how you feel about them! That is a logical fallacy!
Get to know them more and find some solid facts and hard, concrete evidence about them before coming to a conclusion about them!

What you wrote about me was very hurtful and responded in kind just to show you your faults!

So please, STOP PICKING ON ME!

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-09 00:19:24

At 10/8/14 11:31 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: A few weeks later, they found the OP, limp, hanging from the ceiling rafters. They found a note on the dead body. It read "Are you happy now you have driven me to the grave?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Response to 1st Annual Ng User Icon Battle 2014-10-09 00:58:07

Locking this thread because whatever this was seems to have concluded and it's devolving into not good things.