00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gender Epidemic

784 Views | 15 Replies

Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 21:47:32

Apprerently in Europe some of the cities have a LAW where you can no longer refer to kids in schools as She or He.

Istead you have to refer to a kid as IT or somethind that does not suggest gender .

About 2% of Europeans have a mdical condition where they are conviced that they are opposite sex which is not the same as beeing gay .

In other words . In a future . You can no longer define people's sex by their genitals .

Infact there will be 3 bathroom signs . Males , Females and IT

I wonder how many years it will be before it gets worldwide . 8 ?

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 21:55:45

Well kids don't develop their genitals until about 13 years, so that makes sense

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 21:58:51

This will never happen in America.

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 22:01:41

At 9/9/14 09:47 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: Apprerently in Europe some of the cities have a LAW where you can no longer refer to kids in schools as She or He.

Okay, that's a bit extreme. If a kid identifies as a 'he' or a 'she,' there's nothing wrong with calling them by that.

Istead you have to refer to a kid as IT or somethind that does not suggest gender .

"It" is not the pronoun they're going for.

In other words . In a future . You can no longer define people's sex by their genitals .

Sex and gender aren't the same thing.

Infact there will be 3 bathroom signs . Males , Females and IT

Actually, in an ideal society, we would only really need one bathroom.

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 22:04:06

At 9/9/14 09:58 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: This will never happen in America.

Now i wouden't be so sure . America is very progressive in terms of equality compared to most of the world .

There are many people like that in US and they will fight for their rights eventually .

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 22:18:17

Yeah, bullshit.

Forcing everyone else into gender ambiguity isn't fair for the prideful men and prideful women. It ain't even fair to the LGBT community...this would be the culmination of political correctness jamming up the system because they're too fucking fragile to risk offending everybody.

I would be MORE offended being called "IT" because that would dehumanize me.

Fuck off with your fiction.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 22:39:43

Why should people care how others self-identify?

If some penis-having dude perceives themselves as a girl, or some vagina-wearing dame feels like they are really a bloke, what difference does it make to anyone else?

Sure - there are those people who get aggresively angry and upset with you if you mistakenly use the wrong gender to identify them, but in my experience those people are the exception, not the rule.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 22:55:48

I would sooner murder every "it" people on the face of this fucking earth than allow that to happen.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 23:16:15

At 9/9/14 09:55 PM, Boomstick wrote: Well kids don't develop their genitals until about 13 years, so that makes sense

I remember when my dick grew in on my 13th birthday. The pain was only matched by getting circumcised shortly after.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-09 23:22:04

one does not simply.... limit the use of pronouns.

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 05:22:04

At 9/9/14 10:04 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: America is very progressive

What?

Gender Epidemic

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 06:37:39

Don't worry my American friends. I can say that while some do in fact use gender neutral pronouns here in Sweden. We are still very much different on the biologic level and male continues to have penises and female continences to have vaginas.

Also no it's not fucking law on using the term you idiot

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 10:39:51

At 9/9/14 09:47 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: Instead you have to refer to a kid as IT or something that does not suggest gender .

It's been 12 hours and there have been only slight mentions on the sex-gender thing.

OP has failed horribly on his attempt to upset people through his presentation of false facts and flawed reasoning, which I doubt I cannot even call trolling.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 11:18:51

I'm actually a big believer in bathrooms going gender neutral. At Barcade in Philly, each bathroom is a standalone room - great for privacy and eliminates all gender concerns. I think all future construction should go that route. For renovations that can't work around existing space, the issue could be mitigated by making stalls completely private - floor to ceiling walls and no gaps for people to look in. I've never been too big a fan of urinals but at least there could be more effort for proper privacy barriers so people are less exposed.

Think about what YOU personally want out of a bathroom... You probably already want more privacy than you have. We can give everyone more privacy AND make life more comfortable for people with specific gender concerns.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 13:03:45

Think about what YOU personally want out of a bathroom... You probably already want more privacy than you have. We can give everyone more privacy AND make life more comfortable for people with specific gender concerns.

I like high quality toilet paper . Buy mine for $5 a piece +shipping and handling .

Um yea i still have it . Its going back in my Action figure collection .

Gender Epidemic

Response to Gender Epidemic 2014-09-10 13:47:37

At 9/10/14 01:26 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 9/10/14 01:03 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: I like high quality toilet paper . Buy mine for $5 a piece +shipping and handling .

Um yea i still have it . Its going back in my Action figure collection .
glad to know my face is appreciated on TOILET PAPER

Sooner or later i will shit all over it XD