00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xo1029392 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Will people miss Obama

2,555 Views | 32 Replies

Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:29:26

I mean he have made ok remarks when it comes to defeating "IS" (previously known as ISIS) that i almost forgot about the support he made for the Syrian rebels etc (Terrorists)

So what do you think?

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:37:09

People missing Obama? That's the funniest joke I've heard all day.

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:39:15

I still miss George W, but Obama? Not a chance.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:50:06

At 9/6/14 11:39 AM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I still miss George W, but Obama? Not a chance.

please tell me you're joking

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:52:14

I'm thinking that people will miss him if the next guy is awful. That's pretty much what we did with Clinton. He wasn't that popular as President, but by Bush's standards, he's unbelievable. Only Rick Perry or Sarah Palin could surpass Bush.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:55:49

At 9/6/14 11:50 AM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
At 9/6/14 11:39 AM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I still miss George W, but Obama? Not a chance.
please tell me you're joking

He was the biggest baller since Reagan.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:56:55

yes because baracksdubs and alphacat

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 11:58:37

I think you got him confused with bill clinton

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 12:04:02

At 9/6/14 11:58 AM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
I think you got him confused with bill clinton

I'm an American, I don't get confused when it comes to presidents.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 14:09:45

Some will and some won't, just like with every other president.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 14:41:10

Depends on how good or bad the next president is. Obama wasn't an amazing president or anything, though, so I can't see him being missed too terribly by many people.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 15:10:03

You people voted for him xD

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 15:14:17

At 9/6/14 11:53 AM, fieldertiger wrote: I was born a Democrat but yet, the party gets insults and death threats from the other party.

It sounds like you think democrats are the only ones that receive threats from the other party.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 15:33:13

At 9/6/14 03:25 PM, Ilssm wrote:
At 9/6/14 01:40 PM, Monster-64 wrote: We need a president that will free the slaves. When is that one coming?
January of 1863.

You're not still on about Lincoln, are you? No one's going to vote for that assclown, John C. Breckinridge is the obvious candidate.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 16:35:47

At 9/6/14 02:09 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Some will and some won't, just like with every other president.

Wrong. Nobody will miss Obama. Not even the people who voted for him.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 19:17:43

If we get a worse president in 2016 people will miss Obama. I think we're probably going to miss every president since there seems to be a pattern of them getting consecutively worse.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 19:20:38

At 9/6/14 11:37 AM, SentForMe wrote: Some will, most won't since he didn't accomplish a whole lot as president of the United States and his presidency corresponded with prolonged economic hardship in the United States. I think in the next 50 years he will be largely forgotten and that history won't have much to say about him.

Not really, when it comes to him being a blackish president and the first one at that, people won't forget that easily. Also his biggest accomplishment having Osama dying during his administration is a bonus as well.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 19:22:18

At 9/6/14 02:41 PM, Scarface wrote: Depends on how good or bad the next president is. Obama wasn't an amazing president or anything, though, so I can't see him being missed too terribly by many people.

You can say that again, if the next guy performs worse, it'll help enhance Obama's reputation even if he doesn't deserve it. Obama have done that for Bush which tells you something.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-06 22:56:35

Not one bit.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-07 09:47:06

I guess people wouldn't miss him if the next President was REALLY good. Of course, that doesn't even seem possible in modern day politics. Like I said, Bill Clinton would probably be ranked as the most peaceful President, but people hate him too. I even heard Jimmy Carter didn't have one shot fired during his presidency and he's considered one of the lesser presidents in modern times.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-07 15:34:12

Some will, most wont, he wasn't a good president.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-07 15:48:09

I sure as hell won't.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-07 15:55:00

At 9/6/14 07:49 PM, Wegra wrote: Meh

Shut up Adam Lanza lookalike

But seriously, the guy, Mr El Presidente has twitchy foreign policy. We still have not moved out of the middle east. He tried to take away our guns. Ran guns into Mexico and lost them, then refused to talk about it them.

It is just that, yea...he has done some good things, but I think his fuck ups outweigh any positive things that he has done for America. Remember, he is a politician, they lie cheat. Just to make it to the top.

He still is not as bad as George W though...

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 09:46:15

He might not be that missed, seeing as how he is talking of going to Iraq again. Of course, there's nothing clear on what he's going to do. Unlike North Korea, our leaders actually do something when people oppose them.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 10:03:07

At 9/13/14 09:46 AM, Ericho wrote: He might not be that missed, seeing as how he is talking of going to Iraq again. Of course, there's nothing clear on what he's going to do. Unlike North Korea, our leaders actually do something when people oppose them.

Indeed i see your point, since he promised to move the soldiers out of Iraq. But in some sense this is in a way to help them out too, since ISIL goes rampage there.

I wonder if this will lead more support to the west from Iraq and its neighbours if we manage to help them out without crossing the line, like George W Bush did for example.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 13:31:03

At 9/6/14 11:29 AM, Reiska3 wrote: I mean he have made ok remarks when it comes to defeating "IS" (previously known as ISIS) that i almost forgot about the support he made for the Syrian rebels etc (Terrorists)

So what do you think?

lolwut
they changed their name? LOL

also I wouldn't be surprised if a few people held parties once this guy leaves. just sayin.

"who are you to decide what is right and wrong? where do you draw that line?"

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 17:07:46

Thats the funniest thing 've heard all day? obama hasn't done any real "change", he's just as bad as george bush was.

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 18:22:28

I doubt it

Heeeey!

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-13 20:17:50

Mod note: One word posts and posts that are nothing but a link to say youtube are being deleted and soon I will hand out bans. If you have nothing more substantial to say then "no" "yes" or similar. You shouldn't be posting.

I think once he's out of office, there may be something of a historical face lift on him. It's a bit rare for a President to be accurately judged while still serving (after all, he's still got a year and change left, he could do something amazing in that time, perhaps not). Obama has changed the way healthcare is done in America, for better or worse how that succeeds or fails going forward is going to be the defining issue of his presidency.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Will people miss Obama 2014-09-14 00:16:52

Even if you don't agree with his views, you have to admit that he has a certain charisma to him. I think he comes off as a likeable person, so I'm sure people will miss him once his run is done.

BBS Signature