00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Neptuno84 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Please help

490 Views | 10 Replies

Please help 2014-09-04 14:27:21

So I was watching on the internet a mate humiliate another mate on how to animate and I wondered why so much hate, but didn’t really want to debate, when outlook did annotate that I had message on my mail crate, so checked it. It was a moderate bait about a guy who wanted to motivate me to donate so that I could vaccinate against a virus that would mutate me. I ate no bait, but something did obligate me to reply that he had to maturate. Then I decided to procrastinate, but didn’t want to masturbate, so I and my roommate went to skate. We decided to race, so I run straight and said to my roommate it was fate that he was too late and I had to illuminate him sometime and demonstrate my innate skills. He told me I was great and my skills were ultimate and that he rate eight out of eight, but then he did feint.

How did this escalate in such a rate? Did my friend overestimate his abilities? Does it relate with the fact he has too much weight?
Evaluate the situation NG.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 14:29:52

This thread is God.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 14:38:57

ctrl-f 'ejaculate'
0 results

wtf

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 14:56:44

I will be working to keep filth like this off of newgrounds. This is why you elected me, fellow NGers.

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 15:20:00

At 9/4/14 02:56 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I will be working to keep filth like this off of newgrounds. This is why you elected me, fellow NGers.

Thank you, I wish I could get my 3 min. back.

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 16:30:34

At 9/4/14 02:56 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I will be working to keep filth like this off of newgrounds. This is why you elected me, fellow NGers.

Where does all this hate originate? I heard no other complaint, so there's no need to exterminate my thread.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 16:35:03

So this is what you do when you're bored, huh?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 16:52:54

This evaluation will quickly turn to stagnation as it's terrible magnification of your exceptionally dire situation is that of pontification and moral degradation.

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 17:03:00

At 9/4/14 02:27 PM, SubparTony wrote: Evaluate the situation NG.

I think your mate wanted to experiment his taste to try with a friendly mate post haste, spreading your handsome legs apart as he evaluated your fine body like art. To have his face so close to your cock but not having any need to mock, as he cautiously took his first lick to discover it gave him quite the kick. Surrounding his lips around your manhood, as he took one step closer to a true brotherhood, until finally you could cum into him ecstatically causing his voice to moan hysterically. Blissfully swallowing your whole load down before wrapping his arms around you like a dressing gown, whispering words of love into your ear as he remains by your side for year after year.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 17:16:59

At 9/4/14 02:27 PM, SubparTony wrote: Evaluate the situation NG.

I don't even know if I can, man. I ran to get Stan, who was under a fan making a plan. He wouldn't understand, so I got Dan, who was reading about Ayn Rand. I said, "Dan, get in the van. There's this man named....Tony. Wait, nevermind.

BBS Signature

Response to Please help 2014-09-04 17:21:57

Tony ain't no phony, he's the real OG... pony?

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature