• 1 Reply
MegaMettaurX
MegaMettaurX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Musician
Generally speaking... 2014-08-31 16:52:57

Are there just dicks here on the audio portal? I get really disappointed when I see that a new submission that I work my ass off to engineer to the point where it sounds decent get blammed by someone. It's getting to the point where I just shouldn't even post shit here anymore. At least give me some feed back. It's hurting me as an artist. I already don't get feedback as it is.

Back-From-Purgatory
Back-From-Purgatory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Musician
Response to Generally speaking... 2014-08-31 16:59:35

Zerovoting and exposure thread

Also, you really, really should not care about scores, the entire system is abused.

You should care about reviews.

I rarely see you posting in any of the feedback threads, so if you're not getting reviews, that's on you. You can't expect people to just wander across your stuff, there are thousands upon thousands upon bajillions of submissions on the audio portal, you need to go out and get your exposure, you can't wait for it to come to you.

Be active in the community (Beyond complaining about zerobombing or lack of exposure preferably), review other artists submissions and make good use of the threads below:
Audio Advertisement thread.

Work in Progress Advice Thread.

Review Request Club.

Review for Review Thread.
Please note when using the Review for Review thread, you MUST review the most recently posted song before requesting a review for your own.

Audio/BBS Mod
News: Things and stuff - Music: Final Destination (Loop) - Art: Kira
\/\/\/ Click the sig for fun times! \/\/\/

BBS Signature