00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Visual Novel Collab?

947 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Visual Novel Collab? 2014-08-30 16:07:05

Anybody interested in working on a visual novel?

I can do the programming and help out with the story.

Although when it comes to the artsy stuf I'm completely useless. I can barley draw stick figures and I'm not very good at making music either.

If anyone is interested reply to this thread, pm me or add me on skype - mega.xero

Response to Visual Novel Collab? 2014-09-08 21:58:14

Do you have a plot idea to start with? Sort of a general direction and structure for your Visual Novel.

Response to Visual Novel Collab? 2014-09-09 01:52:08

At 9/8/14 09:58 PM, FuelScenes wrote: Do you have a plot idea to start with? Sort of a general direction and structure for your Visual Novel.

I think he might of phrased it the way he did because generally people that have art talent have "visual novels" in their heads they plan to create but don't know how to string them together with code. I could be wrong though.

If it is strictly a visual novel then it's about 90% work for the artist and 10% for the programmer so he may be giving the artist creative freedom.

I myself would love to make a horror point n click game after I finish up a few more games I'm working on and those types of games are about 50/50 work load for the artist and programmer.

Response to Visual Novel Collab? 2014-09-14 20:53:10

I can help with the writing.

Response to Visual Novel Collab? 2014-09-17 00:51:10

what kind of music are you looking for?