00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Norwegian Newgrounders, I need your

359 Views | 3 Replies

-help

I was thinking about going to Norway in the future? Just a few things I wanted to ask

What do your employers expect? I'm going to try to do a bacholer's general computer science degree at the least.

How is the general culture in Norway? Is it introverted like a lot of people say it is? or is that a stereotype?

In terms of the landscape features, are all the things that make Norway famous like fjords, rock deposits, midnight sun, the Borealis, etc. Only located in Northern norway/ uninhabited parts of Norway?

How would you generally rate your country? also, what's that weird blue ring I keep seeing in Europeon countries like the Netherlands and Norway in the sky?

filler text

Response to Norwegian Newgrounders, I need your 2014-08-27 23:37:13

At 8/27/14 11:28 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: I've heard that the food in Norway is bland and expensive

its expensive but it would give me incentive to garden

filler text

Response to Norwegian Newgrounders, I need your 2014-08-28 06:25:12

I live here.

It is correct. Food here is expensive.

And the only thing i know we are famous for are fjords and boats.

As for getting jobs here. One needs to have a CV and write why you want this job. What your qualifications is, what you are good at etc. Like in any company or jobs there are certain rules and some security rules to follow, but aslong as you are good at the work then thats good enough to get the job.
I always find it easy to find a job when people are searching for employers to work there, instead of going on a job hunt. But thats just me.

I dont know about the blue sky though :/

I dont like ratings lol :P. But i am generally happy to live here.

Response to Norwegian Newgrounders, I need your 2014-08-28 06:27:10

Not norwegian but i plan to move there in the near future so i might be able to help.

At 8/27/14 11:20 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote: What do your employers expect? I'm going to try to do a bacholer's general computer science degree at the least.

I don't know if this is 100% true but i've heard you don't need to have gone to school in the first place to get a job, they also supposedly have a job center thingy where foreigners can go that helps them get a job.

How is the general culture in Norway? Is it introverted like a lot of people say it is? or is that a stereotype?

The people i've meet that are from Norway tend to act like everyone else i've met but generally with a better sense of humour.

In terms of the landscape features, are all the things that make Norway famous like fjords, rock deposits, midnight sun, the Borealis, etc. Only located in Northern norway/ uninhabited parts of Norway?

The midnight sun can happen in the south also, i think, but it only lasts for a few hours.

How would you generally rate your country? also, what's that weird blue ring I keep seeing in Europeon countries like the Netherlands and Norway in the sky?

That's a personal opinion, there are some who will say its great and some who will say it sucks so it depends who you ask but it sounds pretty good living in Norway. I have no idea what's that blue ring you talked about.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature