00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Serious Discussion: Fema Camps

627 Views | 14 Replies

Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:09:00

FEMA camps.

They are not public knowledge because they are just as secretive as Area 51, and so there are not much news about them
from credible sources.

From what what people gather from them is that they seem like America's "concentration camps"

We'll be exploring both sides of the debate about them, either proving or disproving the belief that FEMA camps are real, and whether or not they are actually concentration camps if they actually do exist.

The following links are what I managed to dig up:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1400201/conspiracy-theories-news-crew-almost-arrested-for-filming-prison-could-be-a-fema-camp/
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ebola-virus-pandemic-a-weapon-of-mass-destruction/5394976
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/08/empty_prisons_dotting_the_usa.html
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/07/christian-broadcaster-ebola-could-cleanse-us-of-atheists-gay-people-and-sluts/
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014081334702/editorial/us-opinion-and-editorial/will-an-ebola-panic-be-used-as-an-excuse-to-put-large-numbers-of-americans-in-camps.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDA1ASYK1ws

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:15:58

At 8/25/14 11:10 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: chemtrails blyaarrrghh

blyaarrrghh, indeed.

OP needs to visit harddawn.com

At home, he will feel...

blyaarrrghh

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:16:32

CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT. seriously get educated.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:16:55

And about that video I've posted, the YouTube description reads:

This was aired ONE TIME ONLY , and then the Tru TV network would not repeat the episode, due to government pressure. The Reason: IT EXPOSED THE TRUTH. This is yet, another example of the government controlling the press/media, and NBC (which owns Tru), is all smiles & all in on this Obama/NWO agenda!!! A DVD of this banned episode is available thru www.DefendYourLiberty.com

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:19:01

the New World Order and FEMA Camp theories are all bullshit so people can capitalize on fear look at Alex Jones he does that on a daily basis. there would be no way to legitly hide this without someone leaking it on good conscious.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:22:18

At 8/25/14 11:09 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: FEMA camps.

They are not public knowledge because they don't exist anywhere outside the skulls of conspiracy theorists

Fixed it for ya - you owe me beer.

Threads to remember: Dickneck, Penicorns, SirTom93's School Incident, and EyeLovePoozy's thread about his job.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-25 23:44:57

its fake

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 00:14:07

At 8/25/14 11:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT. seriously get educated.

Of course I'm educated! I got a 31 on my ACT scores!

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 00:26:25

At 8/26/14 12:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 8/25/14 11:16 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: CONSPIRACY BULLSHIT. seriously get educated.

lol right.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 00:45:42

FEMA is the leading killer of African Americans.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 00:52:29

At 8/26/14 12:30 AM, Xenomit wrote: Fema camps should be outlawed, why would we help stupid jungle bunnies who didn't get out of the way of a big fuken wall of wind barreling towards them

I think that's the wrong kind of FEMA.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 00:59:29

It's a known fact all US citizens are experimental mice, rabbits and pigs for US government for research in it's way to world domination and ultimate wealth. It's a shame both will mean nothing when they will be restricted to just one group/person.

I wonder why FEMA can't be true if Operation Northwoods and MKUltra are confirmed facts and 9/11 is probably going along the way until government officially changes and won't have to feel guilty. You people disguist me.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 01:02:43

At 8/26/14 12:59 AM, Makakaov wrote: It's a known fact all US citizens are experimental mice, rabbits and pigs for US government for research in it's way to world domination and ultimate wealth. It's a shame both will mean nothing when they will be restricted to just one group/person.

I wonder why FEMA can't be true if Operation Northwoods and MKUltra are confirmed facts and 9/11 is probably going along the way until government officially changes and won't have to feel guilty. You people disguist me.

ohright and the shithole where your from is any better! fema camps aren't real, same thing with the government testing shit in our water supplies and other social experiments. sure MK and Northwoods are confrimd but those were options used to fight the russian USSR and both were never fully implemented either.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 01:29:00

At 8/26/14 01:02 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: ohright and the shithole where your from is any better!

Implying I stated anything like that.

fema camps aren't real, same thing with the government testing shit in our water supplies and other social experiments.

But why do you exclude such possibility right away? There is some evidence that confirms some of tinfoil stories, and I'm sure they didn't come from nothing. In order to fully prove or disprove existance of FEMA camps you have to analyse all evidence and information that is now and is to come. Calling others conspiracy idiots at the start doesn't make you stand any higher than conspiracy theorists.

sure MK and Northwoods are confrimd but those were options used to fight the russian USSR

Lmao, is that your justification? Russia stands till today with very similiar mentality to what USSR had. Just because there is no threat of immediate exchange of nuclear bombs it doesn't mean the rivalship has ended. You people are getting fucked in the ass everyday with list of your liberties getting shorter and shorter every year. Not that I say it's wrong, if you're okay with that then it's fine with me.

and both were never fully implemented either.

They didn't even have to be implemented at all. Just the fact that your administration is capable of doing anything like that to you, that there are people who propose such ideas and people above who accept such plans - this is a clue that you might be looking for when asking yourself if your government is capable making FEMA real.

Response to Serious Discussion: Fema Camps 2014-08-26 03:28:19

At 8/26/14 12:26 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/26/14 12:14 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
lol right.

I highly doubt that yours was any better.