00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

games that get hated for

545 Views | 12 Replies

games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:03:31

stupid ass reasons. weather it be halo 4's sprint or mk vs dc crappy fatalities. what are some games you think were hated dumb reason. (PS I just realized I am posting this on the general forum but im too lazy to go the video game forum)

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:06:07

At 8/25/14 10:03 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: (PS I just realized I am posting this on the general forum but im too lazy to go the video game forum)

I was probably going to reply topically but instead I decided i'm going to make fun of you for lacking the will to copy your text, click 3 times, and then paste it.

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:06:57

At 8/25/14 10:06 PM, Jester wrote:
At 8/25/14 10:03 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: (PS I just realized I am posting this on the general forum but im too lazy to go the video game forum)
I was probably going to reply topically but instead I decided i'm going to make fun of you for lacking the will to copy your text, click 3 times, and then paste it.

like I said lazy

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:08:19

CoD DoGs

Need I say more?

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:12:19

At 8/25/14 10:06 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
like I said lazy

do you feed yourself or does a german woman stuff food in your face and move your jaw

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:14:27

At 8/25/14 10:06 PM, Jester wrote:

Well that settles it. Thread derail. Random movie names. go. Tom Fulp Fiction.

games that get hated for

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:14:58

do you feed yourself or does a german woman stuff food in your face and move your jaw

except when it comes to eating, sex, and my hygiene

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:22:15

At 8/25/14 10:12 PM, Jester wrote:
At 8/25/14 10:06 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote:
like I said lazy

You truly are a jester.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-25 22:26:49

At 8/25/14 10:22 PM, Lorkas wrote:
At 8/25/14 10:12 PM, Jester wrote:
You truly are a jester.

The weird part is that a friend of mine said that exact same thing to me awhile ago without any knowledge of it frequently being my username

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-26 19:24:01

Well, that's a shitty reason.
Lazy-ass bitch.

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-27 00:22:56

Any intricate game that has a steep learning curve because it's thorough.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-27 00:24:12

Depression Quest for holy shit where do I even start.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to games that get hated for 2014-08-27 01:09:35

At 8/25/14 10:14 PM, Xenomit wrote: Call of duty gets hated for being really repetitive, which is kind of dumb. "It's basically just an expansion pack". Well yeah, it's a huge fucking expansion pack that has an entirely different campaign (although first person shooters tend to have shitty campaigns anyways), entirely new maps, entirely new guns and equipment and is different in every way except you shoot people.

Yes, but it's a triple A title that suffers the same cookie cutter setup in gameplay, story, mission objective. The biggest problem are the hardcore COD fans. Let's fucking prestige 15 times, brag about it and be assholes then buy all the dlc and do it again next year. I'm not worried if the company doesn't put effort in and charges me another $60+ for what's basically the same game.
They are seriously the same and it's all in the name of making money that's why they release a new one every year.
COD players hate Halo because it's not "realistic."

I personally hate Halo: Reach because the multiplayer playlists and game types got fucked up and this also locked people out of earning some achievements.
I also hate Halo 4 because I suffered a bug that blocked me from playing my DLC and the only way to get access is to pay for them again. It was also a bland and forgettable experience. Fuck 343.

Someone told me that they hated Windwaker because of it's cartoonish art style.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature