00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking For 2d Artist For Mobile

451 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking For 2d Artist For Mobile 2014-08-25 19:02:25

Hi Everyone,

Im here today looking for an Artist/Animator to team up with and make some Simple/Quality apps and games.
Everything that we will be doing will be a 50/50 type of deal unless we involve a composer or sound guy.
Im not looking for freelance work im simply just trying to work together with someone who is willing to put in the time to make great games.
I have just recently finished up a project called Galactica Turrets which will be showcased on the android market in the next coming month and with that project being completed it leaves me open for another job.
The apps that we create i can export to an array of platforms like so..
Android
IOS
Tizen
Amazon
Browser
Exe file and more

For anyone that would love to see my work before we start,just send me a few pieces of prototype artwork and i will code you something with that artwork that you sent just to prove im able to so as i say.

The style of game that i had my eye on was a mobile game called Paplinko.Its kinda like Plinko from the price is right just minus Bob Barker lol.
Here is a youtube video of the game in action http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdA9_hdoR-0
I really think that a decent flash artist could create something much more appealing to people and also try to push the limits of the game itself.
The game can be dowloaded for free on Androids Google Play Market it would be great to get a feel of the game and how it functions.

Anyone that is intrested in this project can email me at emoneydatruth@gmail.com
It would be better to msg me there if you want a faster reply.
Thanks to everyone that reads this hope to hear from you soon.

Response to Looking For 2d Artist For Mobile 2014-08-26 21:28:35

Hi I'm interested i sent a email.

we can talk on this site or skype too.