00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChiliChapters just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

So what's the purpose of doing this

1,975 Views | 26 Replies

Educate me, people
Look at the gif:

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 07:53:21

Some people are special

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 07:55:34

At 8/22/14 07:46 AM, klompors wrote: Educate me, people
Look at the gif:

Probably for fraud. So he could pretend he got hit by the car and sue for damages or some such. Or at least I could see people doing it for that reason. Good thing the car has it on tape exactly what happened though (in that exact case).

You can see the man come out and yell at him to get up too.

I mean hell I've seen people pull all kinds of crap. A lot of times the mothers of young children will have their children commit the crimes too so if they get caught, basically no penalty and they can claim "Oh I didn't know he was doing that". Bullshit. You knew. You even told him to go do it. Like these ghetto moms that have their kids steal for them.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 08:21:08

Insurance fraud. Very poorly done insurance fraud, to be exact.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 08:28:57

Stupid fuckin kid.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 08:31:18

The thrill, man.

Everyone wants to experience the rush of dying horribly in a car crash.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 09:24:48

Drugs do things to people. So no, there is no purpose.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 09:37:32

what's the purpose? i guess to show that the increased image size limits work, by posting terrible gifs

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 10:07:25

Insurance fraud

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 11:22:53

Every car should have a camera like that.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 11:30:15

He's playing the most dangerous game OP.

Insurance Fraud.

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 11:43:26

At 8/22/14 11:38 AM, fieldertiger wrote: All I care about is that the person is probably suicidal or needs to call his insurance provider if he is getting trouble with his godforsaken insurance.

Think of it this way, if you and your family had no money left and you found out you could sue some random driver for insurance fraud you'd maybe run up to a car and pretend you got hurt so the insurace company would give you money.
They're not suicidal, they're desperate.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 11:46:34

At 8/22/14 11:45 AM, fieldertiger wrote: So they would go run over a car just because they want to sue some random driver for insurance money?

Yes, that's called insurance fraud and that's what some people do.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 11:48:58

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 12:30:35

It doesn't have to be the insurence fraud. Everyone tho has at least a little brains will know that in order to properly stage driver's fault isn't to run RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM IN BRIGHT DAYLIGHT ON A STRAIGHT ROAD WHERE HE AND TENS OF WITNESSES CAN SEE YOU EASILY FROM 100 M AWAY. Usualy these kind of conmen choose to jump on a not-too-fast passing car right from sidewalk, which can also ensure the driver that the pedastrian did not manage to notice the car before running into the street. This guy is either really pushing his luck, trying to be funny, high on drugs, or just mentally ill.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 12:40:11

who knows? maybe he was suicidal, or it had been arranged like that just to make a stupid video.
the funny thing is the car stopped just before the boy hit the car.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 12:43:28

Maybe he's just a dumb asian who wanted to play a prank.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 12:49:44

At 8/22/14 08:21 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Insurance fraud. Very poorly done insurance fraud, to be exact.

There have been worse.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 13:15:06

At 8/22/14 12:49 PM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 8/22/14 08:21 AM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: Insurance fraud. Very poorly done insurance fraud, to be exact.
There have been worse.

I love these. Looking at the car while starting to run, running directly towards the car, falling over an invisible stumbling block.
Lots of comedic value.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 20:41:31

At 8/22/14 02:11 PM, Loki wrote: and this, kids, this is why there are so many dashboard cams in russia.

You know, part of me thinks people should just go ahead and run over these fuckers and keep on going. Sure, you'd get sued. Sure, you might get arrested and serve jailtime. But there would be a certain satisfaction that you took one of these fuckers out and he would have paid the ultimate price for his stupid shenanigans and there'd be one fewer of them in the world.

Of course I don't think very highly of social leeches anyway. (conmen, panhandlers, etc...). Leave people alone or maybe pay the ultimate price some day. I really don't care if such people die. They were a detriment to society anyway.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-22 20:49:53

At 8/22/14 08:45 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Pieces of shit. Like the person who "hit" them isn't working their ass off to make a living? If anyone wants to try that with me, they can fuck it up and die. That way at least I'll get free meals in prison and won't have to worry about money.

I .... I like the way you think. Let's paint the town red with street vermin!

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 09:01:48

At 8/22/14 11:17 AM, fieldertiger wrote: Kids today need to learn a lesson.

Kids like you maybe?
Judging by the first page of this thread, you did learn something-- insurance fraud.
Took one hell of a long time, though.

At 8/22/14 12:42 PM, fieldertiger wrote: I didn't know that these people were doing insurance fraud besides the fact that he or she would eventually die and the person who was driving the car would probably get arrested for murder or something.

Judging by the gif, there was no blood, and there doesn't seem to be much internal trauma.

The idiot that ran to the car'll do fine, but I think he'll be spending a night or two in the slammer for insurance fraud.

At 8/22/14 12:43 PM, fieldertiger wrote: The conclusion is that the guy might've been suicidal and the whole point of insurance fraud is stupid.

And we've lost you.
Great.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 11:23:37

At 8/23/14 11:20 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 8/23/14 09:01 AM, NGPulp wrote: The idiot that ran to the car'll do fine, but I think he'll be spending a night or two in the slammer for insurance fraud.
Wow. I guess these people are stupid whoever did insurance fraud. They just think insurance fraud is a better way to get more money even though it's illegal.

It is a great way to get easy money if you don't get caught, fieldertiger.

I mean, all you've gotta do is pretend to get hurt and make people believe that you got seriously hurt so you can get some poor fuck's insurance money for compensation.

The idiot in the gif obviously did it wrong.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 11:26:24

Insurance fraud. The guy in the car should have hit the gas, rather than the brakes.

BBS Signature

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 11:34:33

At 8/23/14 11:29 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 8/23/14 11:29 AM, fieldertiger wrote: I am so fascinated on how people today just record somebody getting hit by the car because he wanted to do insurance fraud. What the hell?
If he didn't videotape it he could've actually be sued for "hitting the guy".

The driver has a dash cam, fieldertiger.
He didn't get a camera out of his bag or something then press record just to start filming this guy.
In fact if he did, he'd probably crash the car because he'll probably get his eyes off the road.

Dash cams are always running and they record anything and everything near their field of sight.
Like a security camera.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 11:58:27

At 8/23/14 11:38 AM, fieldertiger wrote: Okay. I get the fact that somebody who has that dash cams was obsessed or suspicious of anybody hitting his car because of insurance fraud.

Nobody buys dash cams just in case someone wants to run at their car for insurance fraud.
There are several other reasons why one may buy a dash cam, most of which involve paranoia.

Response to So what's the purpose of doing this 2014-08-23 19:52:26

At 8/23/14 12:06 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 8/23/14 12:05 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 8/23/14 11:58 AM, NGPulp wrote:
My brains hurt!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68GeL8PafE