00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dialusional just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an animator

572 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for an animator 2014-08-21 07:48:43

I had an idea for a flash( that I think would be cute, and maybe be good for valentines day) and I really could use an animator to help me. I am not artistic in the ways of computer animation or just by hand. I would also really love some music to go with it to really give it some oomph. I am almost done with the short story and will post it soon. I really look foward to having someone collaborate with. I hope to hear from you talented people soon

Response to Looking for an animator 2014-08-28 20:38:34

At 8/21/14 07:48 AM, GuinevereValentine wrote: I had an idea for a flash( that I think would be cute, and maybe be good for valentines day) and I really could use an animator to help me. I am not artistic in the ways of computer animation or just by hand. I would also really love some music to go with it to really give it some oomph. I am almost done with the short story and will post it soon. I really look foward to having someone collaborate with. I hope to hear from you talented people soon

animator-seriousgamegae@yahoo.com John W. Peterson

Response to Looking for an animator 2014-08-28 20:40:05

At 8/28/14 08:38 PM, Rondu wrote:
At 8/21/14 07:48 AM, GuinevereValentine wrote: I had an idea for a flash( that I think would be cute, and maybe be good for valentines day) and I really could use an animator to help me. I am not artistic in the ways of computer animation or just by hand. I would also really love some music to go with it to really give it some oomph. I am almost done with the short story and will post it soon. I really look foward to having someone collaborate with. I hope to hear from you talented people soon

"animator-seriousgameage@yahoo.com John W. Peterson"