00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GooeyOso just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq

785 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-19 14:51:49

Hi. I'm the Gamechanger, and welcome to my club.

This club is dedicated entirely to the creation of Spy Mission Forum Threads.

Before we begin, refer to the General Conduct and Clubs and Crews Forum Rules

Photoshop threads are named "Spyshop Casefiles"

News threads (not the ones that are about Newgrounds!) are named "Command Center"

Appreciation and Birthday threads are named "Viva La Secreto"

Music threads are named "Gearhead"

Food threads are named "Jughead"

Questionnaire threads are named "Jeopardy"

All other threads are named "Mission Room"

We have the option of taking request from other Newgrounds members to make the thread of their choosing into Spy Mode.

Here is how the process works, step-by-step:

1.) You must first give your thread a relevant codename based on the topic that you want to post about.
(For example, if your topic is about Mt. Rushmore, then the codename would be "Rushmore" or "On The Rocks")
(The codename will come directly after the title, for example "Spyshop Casefiles: Rushmore")

2.) At the top you must the client's codename and a link to the Newgrounds Spymaster Headquarters so more people may join.

3.) You must then state the mission. (For example, Mission: Photoshop the President)

4.) (This is optional) You must now state an extra objective to further spice things up.
(For example, if the Mission is "Photoshop the President", then the objective would be "make the President look badass".

5.) Finally, put your codename at the bottom to show who it's from.

If you want to join the club, you must first earn your codename here and refer to the following rank system:

Staff: "Commander Badass"
Moderators: "Freedom Fighters"
Supporters: "Demigod-in-training"
Members: "Avengers"

Whistle rank: "Steampunk level"
User level: "Matrix level"
Protection rank: "S.H.I.E.L.D. level"

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-19 16:48:37

At 8/19/14 04:47 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Pretty sure this was deleted the first time by a mod since I can't find the original.

@Timmy

This isn't really a Club or Crew to begin with.

It never was deleted.

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-19 21:51:25

At 8/19/14 04:53 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/19/14 04:48 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: It never was deleted.
Then this thread has no purpose, meaning, or rhyme to it. Just bump your old thread.

Ehhhh his prior thread seemed to just be pitching this idea, and it was a failure since it was a "Thread about making another thread".

I'll give this one a chance.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-19 22:20:48

At 8/19/14 09:51 PM, Timmy wrote:
At 8/19/14 04:53 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/19/14 04:48 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: It never was deleted.
Then this thread has no purpose, meaning, or rhyme to it. Just bump your old thread.
Ehhhh his prior thread seemed to just be pitching this idea, and it was a failure since it was a "Thread about making another thread".

I'll give this one a chance.

Ugh, you get to clean this mess up then. Looks to me like he's going to try starting a 'forum game' where he and others make confusing titled photoshop threads and giggle at inside jokes based out of their 'crew' only leading to regular forum goers to be confused or to harass them for their really stupid gimmick.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-20 00:37:12

At 8/19/14 10:20 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 8/19/14 09:51 PM, Timmy wrote: I'll give this one a chance.
Ugh, you get to clean this mess up then. Looks to me like he's going to try starting a 'forum game' where he and others make confusing titled photoshop threads and giggle at inside jokes based out of their 'crew' only leading to regular forum goers to be confused or to harass them for their really stupid gimmick.

Damnit man I'm baiting the trap for a banning bonanza later!!

Just kidding OP - knock yourself out.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-20 00:42:51

At 8/20/14 12:37 AM, Timmy wrote:
At 8/19/14 10:20 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 8/19/14 09:51 PM, Timmy wrote: I'll give this one a chance.
Damnit man I'm baiting the trap for a banning bonanza later!!

Just kidding OP - knock yourself out.

Malachy's right on one thing though: If this thing were to to implemented immediately, there would be a lot of confusion.

So to prevent that from happening, it has to be a slow and gradual process so that the forums would be ready for it.

Response to The Newgrounds Spymaster Hq 2014-08-20 02:16:16

At 8/20/14 12:42 AM, TheGamechanger wrote: So to prevent that from happening, it has to be a slow and gradual process so that the forums would be ready for it.

Aaaand if the forums continue to reject it, as based on the posts in this thread and your old one (which I locked because you broke our rules about bumping your own threads), then you need to be able to admit defeat and let it go. Your not technically breaking any rules with the idea, but it's so borderline that if it's done incorrectly you absolutely will be and you'll be getting shut down. Capiche?

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature