00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sex with a milf

2,411 Views | 33 Replies

Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 21:59:37

Have you ever tried it. I just met someone on chat [Not gonna go much into details]
But she lives near, and we are in contact with each other.

Just want your opinion to what you think about it?

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 22:03:09

How old is she and how old are you

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 22:05:30

I have yet to try it but I've been hitting the bars with that as my number one priority.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 22:07:14

Go for it and you tell US how it was. I've heard it was great. I'd love to get with a MILF, myself.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 22:16:45

I've tried and was shot down, but it was face to face, not online.

How do you know this person online ain't just a dude trying trying to break new grounds with you?

I don't trust online casual hookups...it only ends with shame.

Also sometimes murder.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 22:25:27

At 8/18/14 10:16 PM, Phobotech wrote: How do you know this person online ain't just a dude trying trying to break new grounds with you?

Wow, did you really just do that?

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 23:24:11

Everyone knows im the #1 milf hunter.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-18 23:47:50

You're 12 and she's 37 lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 00:10:41

Take a colt detective special and have it in your pocket for any case, also have a small knife as a backup. Its also I good idea to have your friend cover you with a sniper rifle from a distance. Once you're in have look around if the place looks to shady then keep your colt ready for action. If turns out its actually a chick that doesn't me she won't sell your organs to the black market, watch out for what you drink. If you end up having sex with her than hide that knife between your butt cheeks in case she tries anything during sex.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 00:18:18

If you're underage, don't do it. If you're of-age this "MILF" better be at least 40. Anything less than that doesn't really count as "MILF".

Remember: To be a "MILF" she has to be old enough she could conceivably be *your* mother, not just someone's mother. And no, not a "Well she could have if she had me when she was 14" .. get real. 20 years age difference or age 40, whichever is longer, minimum. And a 20-something with a kid doesn't count as a "MILF" just because she's had a kid. Also the 40+ woman need not ever have been an actual mother to be a "MILF".

Might be a bit confusing but consider how the term was meant from where it originated. And that would be the movie American Pie. In that movie she was a "MILF" because she was old enough to be *his* mother. Has nothing to do with actually being a mother and everything to do with the age.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 00:27:45

At 8/19/14 12:18 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Might be a bit confusing but consider how the term was meant from where it originated. And that would be the movie American Pie. In that movie she was a "MILF" because she was old enough to be *his* mother. Has nothing to do with actually being a mother and everything to do with the age.

Use actual emphasis please.

Seriously love the Miestas zeitgeist....

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 01:05:43

At 8/19/14 12:27 AM, Mokevo wrote:
At 8/19/14 12:18 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Use actual emphasis please.

Why? Does *this* bother you but you're okay with this?
Personal style and all. Plus neither is de-facto "actual emphasis" as you put it. I'll use whatever looks better to my eyes in the situation, thank you very much.

IMO *this* draws more attention than this which is the entire point of emphasis in the first place, and the italics just looks fancypants moreso than emphasizing.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 01:46:34

At 8/19/14 01:05 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Why? Does *this* bother you but you're okay with this?
Personal style and all. Plus neither is de-facto "actual emphasis" as you put it. I'll use whatever looks better to my eyes in the situation, thank you very much.

Ey, don't derail the thread m8. Nobody actually cares about your emphasis crap (except for that dude, I guess.

And good for you, op.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 01:58:31

yes, and I was going to marry her. it was incredible, she was beautiful with a gorgeous ass and perfect tits. i wish i still had her.

"Is all we see and seem but a dream within' a dream?"

-CHMP

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 02:47:30

Closes I ever came to that was when this woman in my old complex claimed she lost her child, then she somehow assumed i would know her son and asked if i could help her find him. Mind you this was a LARGE complex and after me and her walked around for a good 20-25min and checked all the pool areas and obviously places, I gave up; but we somehow exchanged numbers and till this day I don't know if she really even had a child, and was just using her lost child as a reason to talk and get to know me because as we were searching, she started asking me weird questions like if had a girlfriend, what unit I stayed in etc. which was odd to me because I thought her primary concern shud be her damn kid, not me. Then she started going on about how she was divorced and blah blah blah........

Needless to say, I was barley 18 at the time, and had just got home from school (still had my back pack on), and I had homework to do. I never even called her back cause she was only mildly attractive for an older woman, but I'm pretty sure i could have smashed, esp. since i wasted my time to help her look for her 'missing child', she definately owed me a favor for that

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 04:46:23

Aren't you like, 14?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 06:28:59

At 8/18/14 09:59 PM, Reiska3 wrote: Have you ever tried it.

Milf's are pretty much all I go for nowadays.

Also MILF = Man, I Love Fishing!

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 09:15:19

Depends if this 30-40 year old woman looks good and has maintained her body despite age.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 11:00:54

At 8/19/14 09:15 AM, NGPulp wrote: Depends if this 30-40 year old woman looks good and has maintained her body despite age.

She has

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 11:12:56

At 8/19/14 12:18 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Remember: To be a "MILF" she has to be old enough she could conceivably be *your* mother, not just someone's mother. And no, not a "Well she could have if she had me when she was 14" .. get real. 20 years age difference or age 40, whichever is longer, minimum. And a 20-something with a kid doesn't count as a "MILF" just because she's had a kid. Also the 40+ woman need not ever have been an actual mother to be a "MILF".

What are you, king of the MILFs?

Um if it's stat. rape don't do it. But obviously if you'd "like (to) fuck" her then, you know. Yes.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 11:13:11

She wasn't anyone's mom, but I did hook up with a woman 12 years older than me before.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 15:51:06

Depends on how hot she is. I don't wanna do an ugly chick.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 16:54:03

I wouldn't call your mom a milf exactly but sure, whatever...

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 17:48:51

It's hot. You're a lucky one. Wish you luck and fun :)

COFFE IS JUST THAT GOOD

BBS Signature

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 19:21:56

At 8/19/14 11:12 AM, Newgaf wrote: What are you, king of the MILFs?

Well, you know, it's just kind of stupid when someone refers to, say, a 25-year-old as a "MILF" for example. And those guys rightly deserve a slap from the girls they call "MILFs". If you're going to use a term, at least use it in the context in which it was intended.

Just as stupid as when people call things "racism" that had nothing to do with race. If you don't like something, you're not "racist" against whatever that thing is unless it is specifically against race.

It's not that difficult, really.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 19:24:35

At 8/19/14 11:13 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: She wasn't anyone's mom, but I did hook up with a woman 12 years older than me before.

*Facepalm* Not a MILF, dude.
20 years older or age 40, whichever of those two is older, minimal requirement.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 19:48:45

At 8/19/14 07:28 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 8/19/14 02:47 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: , esp. since i wasted my time to help her look for her 'missing child', she definately owed me a favor for that
I REALLY hope you are joking, because that is just disgusting.
A woman never owes anyone sex. Not even if you did something nice for her.

I doubt he's joking. Some guys think like that though.

Also I generally agree with you that no one owes anyone sex except in one very specific case. If someone specifically promises someone else they will have sex with them if the other person does blah blah, and that other person does whatever that is, I would say they owe it in that very one specific case. People shouldn't use people for things, promising sex in return, if you they don't intend to deliver.

For example, if a girl specifically promises a guy she will have sex with him in order to get him to take care of whatever pain in the ass problem she has (for example dealing with some ex-boyfriend of hers or something equally unpleasant), and he does it, and then if afterwards she goes back on her word, well she kinda deserves whatever happens next. Don't make promises like that, ever.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 20:25:29

At 8/19/14 07:24 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 8/19/14 11:13 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: She wasn't anyone's mom, but I did hook up with a woman 12 years older than me before.

Milf- a sexually attractive older woman, typically one who has children.

Nowhere does it say she has to be 20 years older than you. All she has to be is older than you and have children. This means that if you are 16 and you had sex with a 21 year old woman who has a child as long as she is sexually attractive you just fucked a milf.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 20:26:10

At 8/19/14 08:12 PM, Sensationalism wrote: OMFG WHAT. No. What if she had every intention of fulfilling that promise and then didn't feel comfortable? A woman can change her mind or say no at any time. Like oh I'm so sorry you had to suffer through helping someone out for nothing in return. I'm sure that lady deserves years of physical and emotional hell now.
"deserves whatever happens next" that is so sick. Short of attempted murder, it's the worst thing a person can go through. I wouldn't wish it on anyone ever.
granted im biased and have no sympathy for offenders and feel they should have their genitals mutilated and be tortured to death......like in Law Abiding Citizen...but never for real.....only in my head.....cuz im too peaceful for that.
So in summation, rape is never okay not ever ever ever and nobody owes you shit no matter what.

Could you have possibly misread absolutely everything I wrote any more than you did? One, I did not say it applied in his situation. Two, I said only if it was specifically promised in order to get someone to do something. Three, I said never make such promises. Four, I would never take someone up on such an offer anyway because it's shady as hell.

Here is a hypothetical scenario for you though and you're telling me the woman wouldn't "deserve it"? Not saying either the woman or the man would be good people in this situation but what if a woman promises a man she'll have sex with him if he takes care of some dirty work for her (kind of like a hitman or such), and he does it, but then she goes back on her word. So you're saying she wouldn't deserve any kind of retaliation? Even if she ended up dead she would have deserved it in that case.

Not everything is so cut-and-dry black-and-white you know. And seriously never make promises like that.

Response to Sex with a milf 2014-08-19 20:31:56

At 8/19/14 07:24 PM, NeonSpider wrote:

I don't think it has such exact criteria. It's not a real word, after all. Some would argue they have to be a mother while others say it's not so literal, some argue it's at certain age while others may disagree on the age. Either way, I personally wouldn't have considered her old enough to be called a MILF, just that she was much older than me. I did almost hook up with this one gropy woman who must have been in her 40s, but it didn't happen. Don't judge me, she looked good.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature