00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cflash19 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

is this gonna be a thing hollywood?

1,394 Views | 37 Replies

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 19:25:21

I don't really mind it unless they do a fucking horrible job at it.

Good example: Last Days by Gun Van Sant

Bad example: Notorious

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 19:55:06

First of all, no. I don't care how developed your hearing is, you couldn't hear a hummingbird from this distance (and even if you could, you wouldn't be able to exactly tell what it was) and second, why are they talking like this?

you would be excellent at cinemasins

BBS Signature

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 20:02:11

At 8/17/14 06:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Hollywood is notorious for messing up movies.
Take this for example.......

We're talking about biopics. Why are you bringing up the Super Mario Bros. movie? Did you even read the first post?

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 20:05:02

At 8/17/14 08:02 PM, SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2 wrote:
At 8/17/14 06:02 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Hollywood is notorious for messing up movies.
Take this for example.......
We're talking about biopics. Why are you bringing up the Super Mario Bros. movie? Did you even read the first post?

I'm saying that Hollywood can brutally mess up any movie, not just biopics. Biopics are shit anyway.

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 20:07:24

I'm saying that Hollywood can brutally mess up any movie, not just biopics. Biopics are shit anyway.

I don't give a shit about what your saying. you do NOT make me relive that movie

BBS Signature

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 21:29:21

I still think that all the franchise reboots and "re-imaginings" are getting outta hand.

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 21:41:53

At 8/17/14 09:29 PM, NGPulp wrote: I still think that all the franchise reboots and "re-imaginings" are getting outta hand.

I stopped even considering watching reboots/re-imaginings after I saw that train wreak evil dead.

BBS Signature

Response to is this gonna be a thing hollywood? 2014-08-17 22:11:33

Yo hoe mah pickleboy i wanna know sat what ya fearz r lil boy! Bout all these documentries bout stuff boy! See you gotta avoid dem right now!

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana