00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Austitic teen beaten and filmed

2,874 Views | 43 Replies

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-16 22:29:57

At 8/16/14 10:25 PM, Newgaf wrote:
At 8/16/14 07:24 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
At 8/16/14 03:50 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote:
I also predict a 2nd holocaust towards Islamics 50 years from now due to the racism towards them over there and their media constantly spews out...
When did Muslim become a race?
Stuff

My question was "When did Muslim become a race?" My question wasn't "What's genocide?"

There is no racism against Muslims because Muslim isn't a race. It's not an ethnic group. The problem is too many people try pretending like it is and if you so much question Islam or say it's wrong you're a "racist" and apparently promote genocide.

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-16 22:42:04

At 8/16/14 10:29 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: There is no racism against Muslims because Muslim isn't a race. It's not an ethnic group. The problem is too many people try pretending like it is and if you so much question Islam or say it's wrong you're a "racist" and apparently promote genocide.

Get hung up on a word, much. There's no "racism" because there is no "race," at all. The most appropriate word, perhaps, is "xenophobia." But "xenophobia" doesn't quite roll off the tongue like "racist" does.

But here:

race, n.6
"A tribe, nation, or people, regarded as of common stock. In early use freq. with modifying adjective, as British race, Roman race, etc."

Or more broadly:
"A group of people belonging to the same family and descended from a common ancestor; a house, family, kindred."

So Islam is a race. And it isn't. But if it means people will understand what you're saying, they are. And I'm using the Oxford English Dictionary, which also gives you the first written record of the word in its usage, ever.

"Ofspring of eche race With mortal warr eche other may fordoe."

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-16 22:48:19

At 8/16/14 10:42 PM, Newgaf wrote: More stuff

Kid you're absolutely wrong but more importantly you're utterly missing the point (and not just that a religion is a race. Muslim is no more of a race than Christian is. It's not an ethnic-religion it's a multi-ethnic religion. You go to Iran and tell them they're no different than Arabs because they're Muslims and watch yourself get laughed at or hit by something. I guess American Christians and Korean Christians are the same race as well, if you're going to use that "logic").

I'm not even trying to call attention away from the topic at hand. My question was directed at the OP for one simple reason: While I realize that the story of a teenager with autism being beaten by a man who got off is important, the OP's claim he has magic sparkly powers that allow him to predict the future is what I call "bullshit" on.

Re-read the topic at hand. I don't see the OP trying to draw attention to this event. If he would have wanted this to be all about the kid being beaten there wouldn't have been 1 single "I" statement (unless it was something like "This makes me angry"). Instead we get, "I can predict the future, and I predicted this, and I predicted that, and by-golly-jee-wiz there's totes going to be a Muslim genocide cuz I predicted it, too!"

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-16 22:56:43

At 8/16/14 10:48 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
At 8/16/14 10:42 PM, Newgaf wrote: More stuff
A load of shite.

My point is that you knew what he meant. You just picked it apart because you're butthurt over a loose definition of "race." But "race" has a loose definition. It was "racist" of the Hutu to massacre the Tutsi but OMG THEY'RE THE SAME RACE. Your definition race crumbles as quickly a mine, only mine comes from Oxford and yours you pulled out of your ass.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 09:54:59

At 8/16/14 05:06 PM, argile wrote: Some teenagers can really be cruel.

Not cruel, but douchebags.

till we overdose

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 10:03:36

This is the reason why autism should not exist in the first place. Equality for all i say.

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 10:24:58

At 8/17/14 09:43 AM, Amaranthus wrote: "Why would I care about someone? They haven't done anything for me to care about them."
Generic fieldertiger response in a thread where it's not about him.

Well you know how these self-centered millenials are...

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 10:52:09

At 8/16/14 03:52 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: If there one thing that I hate, it's total assholes who use autism as an insult.

Yeah, there was someone on YouTube who used that on me.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 12:09:50

Damn, why even do something like this...

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 12:17:15

At 8/16/14 05:17 PM, Amaranthus wrote: So, if the guy wasn't autistic people wouldn't have gotten angry about it?
lol

Anybody preying on a weaker individual is wrong, but I think everyone knows the answer to that question.

BBS Signature

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 14:31:17

At 8/16/14 03:50 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote: Some kids beat an autistic teenager and they got off pretty much scott freee

le funny internet jokes right guys? I predicted something like this will happen. I also predict a 2nd holocaust towards Islamics 50 years from now due to the racism towards them over there and their media constantly spews out...

http://www.dailydot.com/crime/internet-wants-justice-for-autistic-teen-beaten-at-party/

that is just WRONG you wanna beat someone up huh oh you pick a fight with an autistic kid I think his next fight should be with hi prison cellmate

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 14:38:20

At 8/16/14 06:54 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 8/16/14 06:52 PM, koopahermit wrote: How about you try fighting against 8 people, one of which is armed with a knife. Let's see how well you can hold your own boy.
I would fight with the knife guy, steal his knife and then shank all of the people that beat up the autistic teenager even though that would result into a visit to the hospital if I ever get injured.

and you would LOSE you idiot EIGHT teens one is armed with a DEADLY WEAPON you are just being over- confident and stupid

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-17 14:59:38

At 8/17/14 02:41 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 8/17/14 02:38 PM, Coold00d12 wrote: and you would LOSE you idiot EIGHT teens one is armed with a DEADLY WEAPON you are just being over- confident and stupid
What part of "I would get a risk of being in the hospital if I get injured" do you not understand?

I'm just saying you would probably get killed

Response to Austitic teen beaten and filmed 2014-08-18 05:53:51

At 8/17/14 02:41 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 8/17/14 02:38 PM, Coold00d12 wrote: and you would LOSE you idiot EIGHT teens one is armed with a DEADLY WEAPON you are just being over- confident and stupid
What part of "I would get a risk of being in the hospital if I get injured" do you not understand?

we all understand that sentence, but it's wrong, you'd risk being stabbed to death. i know someone who got stabbed, by the way- not the most pleasant experience, apparently.
also, even a master in martial arts wouldn't take on 8 people, even if you did manage to get the knife, you would still be facing 8 people, you know that you can indeed be beaten to death, you can be surrounded, and a knife won't help if you can't see straight from a punch to the back of the head.

what i'd do is try to run away, because i actually value my life sometimes.

pointing out where you're wrong isn't trolling, man- it's constructive criticism. you gotta sack up and learn to take criticism and consider it, rather than write it off as trolling.