00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

wilwz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The moon landing was so fake.

2,748 Views | 50 Replies

The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 19:58:03

I mean, does anyone seriously still think that this was real?! after 45 years and we still haven't gone back!?!??! please.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 19:59:14

At 8/14/14 07:58 PM, donglepuss wrote: I mean, does anyone seriously still think that this was real?! after 45 years and we still haven't gone back!?!??! please.

Did Weird Al Yankovic's music video Foil convince you?

"Codswallop in my opinion." - Hagrid

"I trust no one but my ham sandwich." - SNAPCRACKLEANDPOP2

Never say no to Panda.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:00:08

At 8/14/14 07:58 PM, donglepuss wrote: I mean, does anyone seriously still think that this was real?! after 45 years and we still haven't gone back!?!??! please.

Conspiracies. How do they work?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:01:12

I bet you're fun at parties.

Yes the moon landing was real, you gullible clod.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:05:34

At 8/14/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: I bet you're fun at parties.

The astronauts would have suffocated on the dust on their suit after returning to the capsule. no one even mentions the dust stuck to their suit in the official record.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:11:21

At 8/14/14 07:58 PM, donglepuss wrote: 45 years and we still haven't gone back!?!??!

Because the only thing that big governments care about is protecting their ass and controlling the masses.

Space colonies would be bad for business once they start rebelling.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:12:50

At 8/14/14 08:05 PM, donglepuss wrote:
At 8/14/14 08:01 PM, Phobotech wrote: I bet you're fun at parties.

The astronauts would have suffocated on the dust on their suit after returning to the capsule. no one even mentions the dust stuck to their suit in the official record.

I'm pretty sure they would have gone through some kind of decontamination.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:14:29

At 8/14/14 08:11 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 8/14/14 07:58 PM, donglepuss wrote: 45 years and we still haven't gone back!?!??!
Because the only thing that big governments care about is protecting their ass and controlling the masses.

Space colonies would be bad for business once they start rebelling.

....youre seriously suggesting that we just went there and came back without searching for any natural resources such as rare earth metals, all of which have fallen to earth from meteorites, and have been accumulating on the moon for millennia, not to mention the fact that the metals that we rely on for industry are running short on supply on earth due to overconsumption?

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:18:05

At 8/14/14 08:05 PM, donglepuss wrote:

Ohhh it was the super-fine moon dust guys. It was too deadly, it would've fucked up the astronauts on the return capsule. I guess the whole thing was fake, everyone. We can all go home, OP did his research... because dust on the shoes and knees means they were just huffing that shit for the entire trip. They were cutting up lines of it on their space mirror and doing spacelines to celebrate...if it were the real deal, they would all be super dead. Yep.

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:22:50

At 8/14/14 08:14 PM, donglepuss wrote: ....youre seriously suggesting that we just went there and came back without searching for any natural resources such as rare earth metals, all of which have fallen to earth from meteorites, and have been accumulating on the moon for millennia,

All I know is that they came back with a whole bunch of unique, crater marked moon rocks. They never said anything about bringing back precious metals.

not to mention the fact that the metals that we rely on for industry are running short on supply on earth due to overconsumption?

Ever heard of recycling?

All the metals that haven't corroded or been discarded are being recycled as we speak.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:23:57

There's not even a real moon! Everyone knows it's made of cheese...

gr8 b8.

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:24:59

At 8/14/14 08:23 PM, FinaLee wrote:
gr8 b8.

one of these days I'm going to learn not to bite.

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:26:43

At 8/14/14 08:22 PM, Painbringer wrote:

All the metals that haven't corroded or been discarded are being recycled as we speak.

....only most of them have been.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:27:08

It was real.

Though it still astounds me to this day how the fuck people managed to achieve something so big in the 60s. Hell, I'd be amazed even if the first succesfull moon landing had happened in our day and age, like 2008. It just seems like such a surreal concept. Man walking on another celestial body that isn't our planet. It just seems like fiction, even though it was real. If I see Man walk on Mars in my life time, I will die a happy man.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:30:36

At 8/14/14 08:27 PM, Lorkas wrote: It was real.

Though it still astounds me to this day how the fuck people managed to achieve something so big in the 60s. Hell, I'd be amazed even if the first succesfull moon landing had happened in our day and age, like 2008. It just seems like such a surreal concept. Man walking on another celestial body that isn't our planet. It just seems like fiction, even though it was real. If I see Man walk on Mars in my life time, I will die a happy man.

.....if that is the case, then a manned landing on mars would be nothing and not be remembered compared to the first moon landing.....

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:33:04

At 8/14/14 08:30 PM, donglepuss wrote:
At 8/14/14 08:27 PM, Lorkas wrote: If I see Man walk on Mars in my life time, I will die a happy man.
.....if that is the case, then a manned landing on mars would be nothing and not be remembered compared to the first moon landing.....

I will crush your skull.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:36:47

At 8/14/14 08:33 PM, Lorkas wrote:
At 8/14/14 08:30 PM, donglepuss wrote:
At 8/14/14 08:27 PM, Lorkas wrote: If I see Man walk on Mars in my life time, I will die a happy man.
I will crush your skull.

interesting point. although, if the moon landing was real, the thrusters would have melted all the cheese (the sea of tranquility is primarily made out of swiss, unlike most of the moon, which is mostly mozzarella.) leaving the capsule trapped in melted cheese creating a crater THIS BIG. they didn't even specify how many orphans were found!

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 20:50:08

hahahaha

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:11:54

The US actually went to the moon several times but stopped after NASA realized it was cheaper just to keep sending unmanned vehicles there to explore.

Every stupid conspiracy theory question you have can be answered.

Before you ask me or any other user anything try looking it up first. I guarantee you'll find the answer.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:18:02

At 8/14/14 09:11 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: The US actually went to the moon several times but stopped after NASA realized it was cheaper just to keep sending unmanned vehicles there to explore.

Every stupid conspiracy theory question you have can be answered.

Before you ask me or any other user anything try looking it up first. I guarantee you'll find the answer.

there is no chance that a government would spend all that money and time doing something to explore. there has to be resources there. ....and we wouldn't go just once for resources.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:21:59

At 8/14/14 09:18 PM, donglepuss wrote:
there is no chance that a government would spend all that money and time doing something to explore. there has to be resources there. ....and we wouldn't go just once for resources.

Why wouldn't they spend the money? That makes no sense. This was the Cold War and Space Race we're talking about here. It was more about hubris than anything. Of any conspiracy theory bullshit argument you could give you gave possibly the weakest.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:38:57

Have some QI mocking people for believing such things and pointing out how wrong they are.

"So then I did an advert with Patrick Moore and I asked him 'So Patrick did they land on the Moon' and he looked so annoyed with me, he explained to me how he had helped map the moon for NASA and that he had spent years on the project and that the landing site was partly his idea, and that if I ever spoke to him again he was going to be sick in my eye."
Meanwhile Buzz punched someone because he got so tired of consipracy arses.

6% of Americans believe they didn't land on the Moon, and 25% of Britains believe they didn't. To quote David Mitchell. "So we're... *facepalming slowly* That's so depressing isn't it."

I just hope it's all one big troll attempt, if not then at least this should hopefully drop some sense into the OP.

The final nail in the coffin of people believing it is a statement from David Mitchell again during that discussion "We are in trouble as a species if people will refuse to believe in things they couldn't actually do themselves" Which is really true...... and also of course the other comment "The lander was designed by human brains and geniuses and not by a bunch of people typing away at the computer who have to go to work in the morning"

Pretty much that entire video sums up how stupid the entire thing is. Not only pointing out the flaws in what people think, but also summing up how stupid the very nature of refusing to believe such things is.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:41:08

At 8/14/14 09:21 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote:
At 8/14/14 09:18 PM, donglepuss wrote:
Why wouldn't they spend the money? That makes no sense. This was the Cold War and Space Race we're talking about here. It was more about hubris than anything. Of any conspiracy theory bullshit argument you could give you gave possibly the weakest.

Oh and this reminds me of the very best bit. Americans complained it was a hoax, British claimed it was a hoax. Do you know who didn't claim the lunar landings were a hoax? The Soviets! The very people who America was racing against didn't claim for one second it was a hoax!

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:44:00

At 8/14/14 09:25 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/14/14 09:21 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Why wouldn't they spend the money? That makes no sense. This was the Cold War and Space Race we're talking about here. It was more about hubris than anything. Of any conspiracy theory bullshit argument you could give you gave possibly the weakest.
OP is either trolling or just wearing their tinfoil hat. Either way, this. We were in a Space Race and were determined to be the first country to put a man on the moon and we succeeded.

Oh yea actually looking at this guys other threads he is making, definite idiot looking to be noticed. I would claim trol lbut it would be an insult to trolls so won't do.

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 21:48:27

At 8/14/14 09:44 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
Oh yea actually looking at this guys other threads he is making, definite idiot looking to be noticed. I would claim trol lbut it would be an insult to trolls so won't do.

I knew our love was mutual.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 22:33:11

We haven't been back because originally people thought the moon was made of cheese. Turns out it wasn't so they didn't bother going back.

Am I the only one who remembers that cheese commercial where they said that?

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 22:34:52

Jesus christ.

Another one of these.

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-14 23:43:08

You want to know why if we did go to the moon why we haven't been back? Well, there is a good answer for that. We have. 6 times. Last time being in 1972.

Even if you do not trust our government to be telling you the truth, consider this; America and Russia were not on friendly terms at the time, and the two countries were racing to beat each other to the moon. What is known now as the space race. If America had simply lied about going to the moon, Russia would have called us out on it, and gone up there to prove we were never there. There is no logical reason for Russia to play along with a hoax lunar landing.

I always appreciate feedback on my games. It helps me get better. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-15 05:41:51

I never understood how they recorded the moon landing.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The moon landing was so fake. 2014-08-15 06:39:54

something totally unrelated.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.