00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc

806 Views | 18 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 13:57:31

http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/08/13/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-and-ground-zeroes-confirmed-for-pc/

Well, that's Kojima just turned my PS4 into a very expensive paperweight. Only bought the fucking thing for Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 14:46:17

At 8/13/14 01:57 PM, TheMaster wrote: http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/08/13/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-and-ground-zeroes-confirmed-for-pc/

Well, that's Kojima just turned my PS4 into a very expensive paperweight. Only bought the fucking thing for Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain.

well. at least there's guilty gear?

my pc is shit and my laptop struggles with some things already, so i'll probably get it on ps3 or ps4

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 15:36:37

Good, now I can hold out on the next gen till it's even cheaper, maybe when Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy come out.

It's funny how last gen people praised exclusives, now people are getting pretty annoyed, maybe next gen people will finally realize how bad exclusives are for the consumer.

If ya have something to say, PM me. I have a lot of time to spare.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 15:48:05

i'm so sorry

but look on the bright side

now you can be happy for me because i don't have to buy a very expensive paperweight.

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 21:37:42

I wish I had a PC to play it on. Imagine the possibilities being on PC. Exciting.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 23:07:28

That's cool. Now they should release Metal Gear Solid 3 and 4 on PC.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-13 23:20:19

i'd buy it for the gameplay but i can only imagine how confusing the story will be since i've never made it past the the psx metal gear solid since i couldn't figure out how to continue games that required disc swapping on emulators

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 02:00:01

At 8/13/14 02:46 PM, TheMajormel wrote: well. at least there's guilty gear?

THIS GUY!

Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 03:55:23

At 8/14/14 02:00 AM, sweet21 wrote:
At 8/13/14 02:46 PM, TheMajormel wrote: well. at least there's guilty gear?
THIS GUY!

Xrd will eventually make its way to the PC as a really shitty port; likely be done by the same guys who ported vanilla BB to the PC. No reason it won't, since Xrd's base platform is pretty much Windows 7with heavy security modifications.

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 08:14:03

At 8/13/14 03:36 PM, MintPaw wrote: Good, now I can hold out on the next gen till it's even cheaper, maybe when Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy come out.

wouldn't waste your time anything thats made by Square Enix is shit ever since its merger.

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 14:01:15

At 8/14/14 08:14 AM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/13/14 03:36 PM, MintPaw wrote: Good, now I can hold out on the next gen till it's even cheaper, maybe when Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy come out.
wouldn't waste your time anything thats made by Square Enix is shit ever since its merger.

Well, I liked KH2 and some of the newer FF games, and FF15 looks too great to pass up in my opinion.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 14:26:17

At 8/14/14 02:01 PM, MintPaw wrote: Well, I liked KH2 and some of the newer FF games, and FF15 looks too great to pass up in my opinion.

XII was practically Star Wars in a Fantasy RPG and XIII well was garbage... and just judging XV by the test footage from 06 does not give it merit besides they are gonna gt rid of Turn base all together I hear and go with a fucking KH battle system.

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 14:55:38

At 8/14/14 02:26 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 8/14/14 02:01 PM, MintPaw wrote: Well, I liked KH2 and some of the newer FF games, and FF15 looks too great to pass up in my opinion.
XII was practically Star Wars in a Fantasy RPG and XIII well was garbage... and just judging XV by the test footage from 06 does not give it merit besides they are gonna gt rid of Turn base all together I hear and go with a fucking KH battle system.

I understand why everyone hated 13, it's just a game I happen to like. And with XV is looks amazing, don't stand for hear-say and 06 trailers, a new trailer came out last year.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 15:11:03

At 8/14/14 02:55 PM, MintPaw wrote: I understand why everyone hated 13, it's just a game I happen to like. And with XV is looks amazing, don't stand for hear-say and 06 trailers, a new trailer came out last year.

XII was crap they just took all the good stuff from Squaresoft FFs and mashed it together thinking it was gold. as for XV its like they took DMC and KH and put it in a final fantasy. where the fuck is the turn bases, leveling, instead we get hack n slash, no wonder Square enix is losing fan base and money, I won't buy this shit until it goes down to 30 bucks and i'll buy a used copy theres no way I am gonna give Square Enix 60 bucks retail for that. how abut instead we get Remakes of what FF FANS really want, remakes of FFVI through IX

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 15:33:34

@Tony-Darkgrave

Have you played Nier yet? It's easily SE's best RPG from the recent generation. Hell, I would even say The Last Remnant shat on all FF13's.

Also... FFXV is turning into an Action RPG because nobody cares about turn-based anymore. It's kind of weird to see the main series deviate from its roots, but it's necessary to keep interest alive. Rather would have seen a combat system similar to Crisis Core tho....

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 16:09:04

At 8/14/14 03:33 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: @Tony-Darkgrave

Have you played Nier yet? It's easily SE's best RPG from the recent generation. Hell, I would even say The Last Remnant shat on all FF13's.

Also... FFXV is turning into an Action RPG because nobody cares about turn-based anymore. It's kind of weird to see the main series deviate from its roots, but it's necessary to keep interest alive. Rather would have seen a combat system similar to Crisis Core tho....

Heh, yeah you get me.

Although there's actually a bit of a void for turn based combat game right now. FF should of split the series or something like RE did a while ago. Dunno, it too meta for me to think about.

Also never PM egg82.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 16:09:07

At 8/13/14 01:57 PM, TheMaster wrote: http://www.pcgamer.com/uk/2014/08/13/metal-gear-solid-v-phantom-pain-and-ground-zeroes-confirmed-for-pc/

At least there's Naughty Dog to look forward too, unless you don't like their games, sell the damn thing. On topic though, this is great news, hopefully I'll have a decent PC to run Phantom Pain when it releases.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 16:14:37

Just another reason to not buy a PS4. lol

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Gear Solid V Coming To Pc 2014-08-14 16:58:45

At 8/14/14 03:33 PM, The-Real-Giovanni wrote: @Tony-Darkgrave

nier was bland and visually horrifying. I will agree Last Remnant is decent.

no people still love Turn base RPGs this is Square Enix just being fucking idiots like usually letting Tetsuya Nomura take the reigns on development, he did it with XIII and look how that turned out, a financial disaster! Square Enix just refuses to admit that Squaresoft FF's are the superior better selling ones. go to any major FF group and they will tell you they play IV through X exclusively because they are the best.

this actin adventure shit they're doing with the nova fabula crystallis (XIII universe) is trying to pander in casual gamers which didnt work with XIII.