00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Art of ShrapnelAnime

539 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 11:17:48

So I heard that I should make an art thread here just to introduce myself to Newgrounds; so here I go... The most recent thing I did is this (finished last night)... There is still a lot of work that needs to be done and I hope to keep on improving

Art of ShrapnelAnime

Response to Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 11:19:55

So the quality of the image isnt really the best.. erm, you can find that on my Newgrounds page xD
Heres some studies I did in Nikos

Art of ShrapnelAnime

Response to Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 11:21:46

Here is more Nikos Paint Chat stuff.. I'll just upload them all together because they are all just quick little drawings, for the most part

Art of ShrapnelAnime

Response to Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 11:23:15

Another Pchat ( just a quick btw; you might find some of these images in my gallery on Newgrounds, mostly because I'm a bit more happy with the ones I displayed on there xD)

Art of ShrapnelAnime

Response to Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 12:21:11

Last of the Pchat (since there is just way too many to post), but you get the general idea of my quick sketch-like drawing style

Art of ShrapnelAnime

Response to Art of ShrapnelAnime 2014-08-11 12:24:04

Lastly this is an attempted drawing of my friend.. Er kinda bad to be honest (I HAVE gotten a lot better since drawing that) sooo xD yeah.

I know there is a lot of things I need to improve on, so I hope to one day be as good as I strive to be ^^ Thanks for checking my stuff out and definitely leave a comment telling me what you (honestly) think.

Be sure to check out my dA to see my entire gallery, and my Newgrounds will be updated with my new stuff from now on too so be sure to check that out as well ^^

Art of ShrapnelAnime