00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Check One Two Needs You (animators)

569 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey all you animators out there, here's a little something that I've been working with for the last 6 months, and the guys at work would really like your help with getting their life saving message across via animations. I should explain; I'm part of a huge social media movement and we want you to join it. The cause we’re championing? Testicles. I figured, "What better place to come to about this kind of topic than Newgrounds?" You guys are still all about the scrotum gags and dick jokes aren't you? Right?

Here's a quick snippet I got from the guys to explain what their movement is all about:

Check One Two is the first ever Socialthon that empowers you to feel nuts and spread awareness of our message. #Feelingnuts in order to change the behaviour of a generation of men. This is a drive that counts not donations of money, but views, retweets, shares, regrams, likes, and revines of everything tagged #feelingnuts.

Basically, if you create content that raises awareness of the importance of checking yourself regularly, you can save lives. Would you be interested in making ballsy animated content that encourages men to take themselves in hand? You post via your own feeds and retain full credit. There is no restriction on nudity and swears, obviously. The only thing they ask is that you upload it with the tag #feelingnuts somewhere.

Have a look around their site - www.checkonetwo.co.uk - and let me know whether you'd be interested in getting involved with all this bollocks.

BBS Signature