00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Creepypastas are stupid sometimes

1,334 Views | 14 Replies

Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 04:02:22

They are mostly written in a "me-perspective" and then at the end it says the writer was found dead in his house.

What the hell?

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 04:05:32

Obviously the last sentence about him dead is a server log showing who fragged who.

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 05:10:54

Salad fingers > everything on creepypasta

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 05:25:30

ONLY sometimes?

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 05:59:11

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 10:25:39

I like some Creepypastas. I almost always write mine in a second person perspective so that you know it's not going to be a cliche'd 'AND THEN HE DIED' kind of thing. Plus it's just my preferred style of writing.

When it comes to reading creepy things online, I've been becoming more and more of a fan of SCP, something about the professional style of writing makes it feel somehow more frightening.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 10:36:32

Not really, I think the most common kinds of Creepypastas with endings are the ones that feature the narrator as the villain at the end. For example, one that had a narrator talk about a girl making a deal with the Devil turns out to the Devil. Another had a narrator talk about snuff films who turned out to be the creator of snuff films. Yet another had a narrator who was training mice turning out to be a robot that has enslaved humanity.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 11:29:50

Sometimes? There are very few that are actually good. Most creepypastas, especially ones to do with video games, are amusingly terrible.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-10 11:33:53

Creepypastas remind me of pulp magazines

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-16 10:03:38

There are some people who have had their Creepypastas published! I just finally finished reading one called "The Remover" and the creator made it into an actual book! I think he only has half of the story on the website, because there wasn't enough space for it. Good for him! The 50 Foot Ant stories should be novelized too.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-16 11:55:37

How to make an epic creepypasta, in two simple steps.

Step 1) Write a well-thought out pasta. Be it an apocalyptic log, instructions, vlog or a diary entry or whatever. Focus your attention to detail, and make it sound like it really did happen.

Step 2) End the pasta with "AND THEN, A SKELETON POPPED OUT."

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-16 11:57:38

Creepypastas are stupid alltimes

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-16 11:59:58

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-16 13:36:49

At 8/16/14 10:32 AM, Vinnyy wrote: "Sometimes"? I've read very few creepypastas that I would even describe as "decent". Most creepypastas are god-awful with terrible character developments, pacing, or story in general.

I don't think most of the creepypastas are supposed to be like books or stories, it depends on what creepypasta it is. Some are trying to sound vaguely so it may sound like an urban legend or something

BBS Signature

Response to Creepypastas are stupid sometimes 2014-08-17 10:23:17

There's a category for "Trollpasta" which I guess are pastas that are supposed to be bad. Then again, they have certain rules on what to post so maybe those are ones that are bad but don't actually violate the rules.