00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

part 2 of not so

545 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

part 2 of not so 2014-08-07 04:31:33

After he had done orientating the place, a sudden vision rush to his mind and he saw something that have shock him for the very first time. Zalgo cried for his help and even more shocking to see Zalgo tied down to the dark ground by unknown entity who appear out to be entirely black along with few tentacle around his back that’s looks like metal chain. Death knew something different but never expect his true fear to be appear real. Death then saw bound Zalgo is thrown down to the world surface right at in front of Death.”You alright?!””Stop…him before…he…taints…it…Then with his last word before he fainted.”It can’t be,just how he found it?!”Slenderman come in asking whats with all of this.”Zalgo as you right here weren’t the “Zalgo” I mention,the Zalgo I stated is mean Black Hearted in Brightonian language which appear in the 21 dimension “
“Zalgo here as we speak were his real name is Suha ‘Arch ‘Trien which he call himself Zalgo as his name is way to long to pronounce”.”Whats the thing must not be tainted he stated?”ask Slenderman as he felt a thread coming.”Before the very creation of everything,a stone call, Forbidden Law Star a sphere that contain the energy equal to 1 trillion ton of nuclear energy enough to erase everything that’s ever existed and also a core to everything.The energy is so strong that anything that near it are decomposed and turn into a energy increasing the amount to almost infinitely””Oh shit!””But however he wouldn’t be able to reach it,not without the creator hold it and funny enough a simple thing I created could be this dangerous…oh me kill me”’You created it?””Yes unfortunately…””HOW YOU COULD CREATE THAT MUCH ENERGY?!!””Like I said it decompose everything into energy and that’s why it can grow so much energy”.Slenderman fall to ground with fear and worry of this world.”Now I believe I have create 10 layer of forbidden gate that stop people from goind and so it should be safe but I can’t guarantee it I will not get stolen”.”Our only chance is to kill that entity but not now or in near future but will after they are enpowered and train with much more effective fighting style””How you suppose to do that?”Simple, the oldest way of teaching is by demonstrating”We do have 100 years to prepare against him and we will also need “Zalgo” to be with us to against him”Well I hope this wouldn’t trigger the panic…”.And so the training begin to prepare against him but lets start with the real deal of stories shall we?The stories and adventure is far different by how it looks now…
(Part 1 of not so creepypasta)

Response to part 2 of not so 2014-08-07 07:31:59

You could just post this in your first thread.

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to part 2 of not so 2014-08-08 04:31:43

At 8/7/14 07:31 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: You could just post this in your first thread.

i know but i have habit of doing so for intro but i will try kill this habit and thanks for reading