00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for work [unpaid]

663 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-05 22:13:21

I'm a animator looking for uncommitted work and mainly small projects(so no 'web series').

So I'll animate/help your toon, but there are things I'm not going to do- Obviously I'm not going to write, voice act, or STORYBOARD(you must find someone would could).
I'll come up with things like drawing the backgrounds, animating, character concepts if need be.

I would like to have the project already organized when you pm me, so most of the voice acting is ready, storyboard is being worked on, ect ect.

If you are an animator and just need someone to do in betweens, I can also do those pretty good... I guess.
http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/e1cd50da5f888ae01157fce5b76f4dcc (2 years ago)

Note: If you pm me expecting me to immediately work on your project because you have everything ready; don't, I really would like to look at the stuff you already have. If I decline your offer, don't whine.

Response to Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-06 11:50:13

If you're just looking for something to do, why not make a part for the Let's Count Sheep! collab going on in the animation forum. You can make it as complex or simple as you want (or have time for).

Lalo is hoping to get a bunch of clips (like 100!) so anyone and everyone is encouraged to participate!!

Response to Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-06 16:43:17

Yeah come animate sheep with us!! :)

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-07 19:04:53

Well, I was hoping you could help me with animating a character for use on my channel who's supposed to represent me.

The character is meant to be me, and it just does a small dance at the end of my video.

I also have some other ideas I could scratch together something else, but if it's ok, I want to see, if you're willing to accept that is, if we're even able to work together.

Response to Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-14 22:44:34

I'm looking for an animator to help out with a shane dawson parody short.

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for work [unpaid] 2014-08-15 01:57:05

Sorry I don't have any specific animation work in mind, but just thought I'd mention that your Pixel and AniClips were pretty awesome. If you get on any projects it'd be more than happy to help out with the audio! Hope you find something cool

SFX Design ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​​ ​ ​ — ​We're designing a Sfx library available for all productions, feel free to contact for early access!