00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New here in newgrounds. critiques?

1,171 Views | 11 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Actually, i'm not really new to newgrounds. I just recently became active and got interested in the community here. Could you guys critique my art? I would be very happy if there's any. Cheers.

Here's my art channel.

and here's my latest art showing gnar, the upcoming champion in league of legends, in his cute dino suit. Hope you like it guys.

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-04 01:14:00

Very cute. I believe the image is quite dynamic, but believe some work on perspective(such a with the hand holding the weapon) and lighting would really improve the image. I would suggest just general practice. Keep up the good work!

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-04 03:47:09

I like it, however... one word... color.

You're killing me man this would look a thousand times better colored D:

BBS Signature

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-04 06:26:01

At 8/4/14 01:14 AM, MissLace wrote: Very cute. I believe the image is quite dynamic, but believe some work on perspective(such a with the hand holding the weapon) and lighting would really improve the image. I would suggest just general practice. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I really just wanted to draw that cute little thing after seeing it, so it's just probably a quick sketch for that critter. I didn't really put emphasis on anything. Thanks for your suggestions though. I really appreciate it.

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-04 06:27:41

At 8/4/14 03:47 AM, dumbclowny wrote: I like it, however... one word... color.

You're killing me man this would look a thousand times better colored D:

I plan to color this when I gain some spare time, so don't you worry sir. Haha!

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-04 23:23:59

Well then if you would like a critique I would suggest posting something you would like critiqued.

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-05 00:44:04

At 8/3/14 06:39 AM, carldeala2010 wrote: Actually, i'm not really new to newgrounds. I just recently became active and got interested in the community here. Could you guys critique my art? I would be very happy if there's any. Cheers.

Here's my art channel.

and here's my latest art showing gnar, the upcoming champion in league of legends, in his cute dino suit. Hope you like it guys.

His footing is off, and that sketch up background at the bottom makes him look like he's floating.

BBS Signature

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-05 01:50:56

I think you might benefit from reading this. It's just a page with images showing the importance of strong silhouettes. You have a good pose for the character in your drawing but it could be shown from a better angle so that things are more clear to the viewer.

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-05 06:48:39

At 8/4/14 11:23 PM, MissLace wrote: Well then if you would like a critique I would suggest posting something you would like critiqued.

no, what i mean was doing this drawing just for fun, but i do acknowledge your critiques. I can probably use them as references for any upcoming artworks i'll make. Peace :)

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-05 06:49:59

At 8/5/14 12:44 AM, ZaneZansorrow wrote: His footing is off, and that sketch up background at the bottom makes him look like he's floating.

well, he is. XD
hopping, to be precise.

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-08-05 06:51:51

At 8/5/14 01:50 AM, ImaFreekozoid wrote: I think you might benefit from reading this. It's just a page with images showing the importance of strong silhouettes. You have a good pose for the character in your drawing but it could be shown from a better angle so that things are more clear to the viewer.

yeah, learned lots from your link. Thanks bro. :)

Response to New here in newgrounds. critiques? 2014-10-24 23:36:21

here's another art of mine. It's been so long since I posted here. Hope this gets some lovin. Good day!