00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how would u avoid prison rape?

3,243 Views | 47 Replies

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-02 17:27:53

Actual rape doesn't occur as often as you'd think. Constant mental and physical bullying, fights, happen daily though. I grew up in a safe civilized environment. I wouldn't last a week in prison.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-02 17:56:30

Make friends with Aryans, teach them Springtime for Hitler.

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-02 19:14:12

You should learn kung-fu. Nobody will try to rape an kung-fu fighter!

stop();

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-02 21:42:17

Ever seen Banshee? I totally expected him to end up getting raped. But he was all "fuck that shit" and I applauded the TV.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 00:33:42

There's several ways to avoid being raped in prison..

1. Get thrown in the hole - Hit a guard. start a fight your first day..

2. Make your own shank with a prison issued toothbrush - Keep filing the sides of the end of the toothbrush on your cell wall...

3. Soap on A rope..

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 02:58:12

At 8/2/14 05:56 PM, Spedmallet wrote: Make friends with Aryans, teach them Springtime for Hitler.

This.

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 03:58:33

Well, LivingCorpse just shot himself...

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 08:35:56

I would rip off the dick of the guy who tries to have his way with me and shove it up his ass. the other inmates would know better.

Maybe a Machete or a sword would cut it off. But of course, people don't allow prisoners to carry any kind of weapon.

I'm just a girl from Texas. Nothing much.

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 11:18:42

I would move the soap with my feet over to the wall of the bathroom and then I would be able to bend down with my butt exposed to the wall where no one could get me!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 12:41:24

If your going to rip his dick off, make sure to pinch the severed point to keep the blood in. If all of the blood gets out, the erection will disappear and you'll be left with a small limp sausage. Kinda hard to shove it up his ass then.

Prison Pro Tips!

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-03 18:57:34

Sew my asshole before heading off to prison obvs

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-09 10:19:40

Do you all go to the shower at the same time? If not, then I would try to do something like time my bowel movements, so they'd be covered in poop when they tried to get in there.

Dang, I should write an Aristocrats joke.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-09 12:21:57

Take it like a man am i right guys ha ha

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-10 09:24:01

At 8/9/14 12:21 PM, Splats wrote: Take it like a man am i right guys ha ha

You mean, try to enjoy it? I guess it's not rape then.

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-10 09:59:32

psychological torture and not being scared.

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-10 11:08:19

I'd relax and enjoy it because I'm not hard core enough to fight back.

Don't lie, none of you fuckers are badass enough to fight back.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-16 09:50:57

I remember Dr. Kavorkian being on Bill Maher and he said the worst thing was that it was hard to sleep. Maybe he was just lucky to be in a prison of nicer people. Oh, and Bill also mentioned how much he hated religion, because you know he would. Maybe the inmates were just really pro-euthanasia. Be sure to be arrested for a good cause. Of course, you still be pitted with murderers and child molesters, not that a child molester would care much for you.

Response to how would u avoid prison rape? 2014-08-16 14:27:08

At 8/16/14 09:50 AM, Ericho wrote: I remember Dr. Kavorkian being on Bill Maher and he said the worst thing was that it was hard to sleep. Maybe he was just lucky to be in a prison of nicer people. Oh, and Bill also mentioned how much he hated religion, because you know he would. Maybe the inmates were just really pro-euthanasia. Be sure to be arrested for a good cause. Of course, you still be pitted with murderers and child molesters, not that a child molester would care much for you.

Child molesters are confined by themselves under guard protection, so while they may be in the prisons, I doubt they'll be elbow-to-elbow with you...