00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Alien Uprising (u.f.o)

317 Views | 1 Reply

Alien Uprising (u.f.o) 2014-07-31 01:12:41

Alright I recently saw this movie called Alien Uprising, let me tell you it's fucking terrible. Like seriously it's SO BAD that I had to take my anger out on here and tell the whole community how much it sucked ass. WHY WAS THIS MOVIE CREATED?!

Don't know if everyone wants to read all I wrote, can't believe I was able to. I'll make it short and sweet. All the main characters, and all the "good" people died the movie ended with some characters dying. The plot is complete shit, making you question things and never answering it. Oh and there's this one hurt little girl half the movie who's never treated and should have bled to death... read the whole thing if you're interested.

I don't even feel the need to include a spoiler alert, you'll get pissed off if you watch it. So basically the plot revolves around a couple friends who are together during and alien invasion trying to obviously survive. The movie starts out with those friends at bar having fun and what not they all go back to their place, 4 out of the 5 of them decide to have sex and the next morning nothing electronic is working. They sneak into a store and one of them threatens 2 groups of guys that were trying to take things away from them with a gun that has no ammo which... works. They go back home and then 2 (a guy and a woman) of them decide to go out again because they need ammo and gasoline, they don't find neither and they end up getting in a car crash and saving a little girl. The girl was hurt so they tried to go somewhere to heal her up, there was this bad cop who wouldn't let them into a pharmacy but did end up letting them in, however once they get into the store and the one carrying the child drops the child down on a counter and turns around the cop aims his SMG at the little girl. On top of this being immensely f-ed up, the cop and the one guy get into a fight halfway through the fight the cop just throws the little girl over the counter, so eventually the woman steps in (who mind you was just standing there staring like an idiot) and she kills the cop. So the guy who's obviously hurt from fighting at this point tells the woman to get stuff for the little girl who was hurt, she completely ignores it and goes off into another conversation about being a cold blooded killer when she was just defending herself. THE LITTLE GIRL NEVER GETS TREATMENT SHE SHOULD'VE BLED TO DEATH. They just walk out of the store like everything's fine and dandy. I don't want to get too much in depth but basically they go back home some army dudes saved another one of the friends life and hop on board with them. They confront this weird hobo with a gun saying random religious shit and he kills one of the friends, in return the army dudes shoot the hobo. Then they go to one of the friend's uncle's house where shit starts getting ugly, that one woman from the store that didnt do shit till last minute turned on them and kills another one of the friends they try to kill her but she dissapears into an alien thing. Then the alien thing kills the uncle boom splattered everywhere. Only one of the army dudes is remaining, I don't know what the hell happened to the other one. At this point more than half the main characters are dead. Then the remaining go back inside the uncle's house, they have a fight amongst themselves and one of the friends pretty much tries to rape the remaining woman (her fiance, died to the hobo). This whole time the little girl is watching everything in terror when she should have bled out long ago. Then some men that look like they're from some military show up and execute them. That's it end of movie.

The fact that I was able to tell you the whole movie, because this is seriously all it is, and not even have to shorten it down is sad, I only left out maybe 3-4 details and didn't go in depth into each character. It felt like most of the movie wasn't even about aliens... it was just a fight amongst other humans. Oh not to mention the graphics for like the alien stuff was extremely, corny and low quality it felt like de ja vu, ive seen the same exact design before for everything. I can't believe i had the strength to watch the whole movie... just please do yourself a favor beware of this movie don't watch it. I can't even laugh at how bad it is, it's just disgusting.

BBS Signature

Response to Alien Uprising (u.f.o) 2014-07-31 04:07:35

ayy lmao

Alien Uprising (u.f.o)

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature