00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ChiliChapters just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Banned from Deviantart.

2,821 Views | 32 Replies

Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 14:25:53

Yes, I got banned from Deviantart again. Because they found out who I was somehow. It because of posting stupid inappropriate art on another account no one knew and for harrassing someone trolling and messing with my friends on DA. I tried a appealing a few months ago but to no avail. Out of sheer Temptation and lack of self control I did infact make yet another DA account after they banned several of my others. Now they just banned. Yeah, I don't think i'll ever get back on. any tips for how I could convince the DA staff to unban me, IDK, it was just something stupid I did and I really regret what I did, but now it's too late.

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 14:31:39

@Sirbrickrock

Sounds like they've just banned your IP address. What was it you posted? Out of curiosity.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 14:39:48

Mustve been real good art to get them jelly like that.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 14:57:51

At 7/29/14 02:31 PM, RobertTaylor wrote: @Sirbrickrock

Sounds like they've just banned your IP address. What was it you posted? Out of curiosity.

Can you upload inappropriate art in the forums? and I think I might've deleted it, IDK I'm going to find it.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 14:59:08

At 7/29/14 02:43 PM, Amaranthus wrote: DA is shit, why would you visit?

Mostly just for my friends on there, but now that I think of it, most of them are on tumblr anyway. it was just a good place to contact them, but yeah. I'll just stick with the Adventure time Roleplays in Tumblr I guess.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 15:03:50

At 7/29/14 02:59 PM, Sirbrickrock wrote:
Mostly just for my friends on there, but now that I think of it, most of them are on tumblr anyway. it was just a good place to contact them, but yeah. I'll just stick with the Adventure time Roleplays in Tumblr I guess.

ALERT

Banned from Deviantart.

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 15:13:01

At 7/29/14 02:59 PM, Sirbrickrock wrote:

>tumblr

Banned from Deviantart.

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 15:42:33

Well if you've been banned multiple for acting like a retard, you can deduce two things from your situation:

1. You deserved it.
2. You're retarded.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 16:00:35

At 7/29/14 03:42 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Well if you've been banned multiple for acting like a retard, you can deduce two things from your situation:

1. You deserved it.
2. You're retarded.

I've been banned only once for acting retarded, which was months ago and it was over mostly an inappropriate submission, and I've apologized for it and they never appealed it. then about 2 months laters I decided to finally go on using another account, but they've managed to find it today. other than that one time, I did nothing else wrong, and I've been following the rules ever since

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 16:28:05

At 7/29/14 04:07 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Like I said, DA needs to sort their reporting system

I don't think they'll sort their reporting system out, their system is just different to NGs.
They'll stomach people reuploading other people's work if they "get permission" or colour inbetween the lines, while we don't.
They don't like pictures of sexual penetration (but are perfectly fine with photos of topless girls :/), while we are.

The speed that they take action against people is a joke, though.

and have a section of Community Volunteers dedicated to looking through reports.

Do you mean moderators or something similar to the EGB club thread?
Because I'd rather see a non-public flagging system for the Game/Movie portals, rather than a place where people can vent when pics are removed/remain undeleted.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 16:57:52

Don't go in here complaining about what other mods did on a different site. Besides, the ng art portal is way better.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 21:12:48

At 7/29/14 09:08 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/29/14 03:47 PM, Chronamut wrote: people still go to deviantart?
Yeah, tons of people go on Deviantart every day, including me.

Eww, why do you hate yourself?

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-29 21:19:32

At 7/29/14 09:14 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/29/14 09:12 PM, koopahermit wrote: Eww, why do you hate yourself?
Why do you even care about my life outside of Newgrounds? Are you a spy?

Wow, I just asked a simple question. Someone is insecure.

STEAM

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 07:36:29

At 7/29/14 04:54 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/29/14 04:47 PM, Amaranthus wrote: No it doesn't.
But in her and my opinion, it's good. You don't need to force opinions.

I admit, there's way more terrible art on deviantart than Newgrounds, because they only allow good artists who put effort in their art and movies and music and have been doing it for a while. and not shitty art from noobs.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 07:38:10

At 7/29/14 04:54 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/29/14 04:47 PM, Amaranthus wrote: No it doesn't.
But in her and my opinion, it's good. You don't need to force opinions.

yeah! and also I'm a male!

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 07:45:10

At 7/29/14 10:27 PM, Theshortsoflife wrote: DA isn't that great to start out with anyways.

yeah I noticed a lot of people here think that lol

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 07:46:37

Damn, I completely forgot about my Deviantart account. It's an okay website I suppose

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 07:47:20

At 7/29/14 03:47 PM, Chronamut wrote: people still go to deviantart?

Even more than Newgrounds which is a little sad. No one wants to go to the good sites anymore/

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 08:13:24

At 7/30/14 08:05 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/29/14 09:19 PM, koopahermit wrote: Wow, I just asked a simple question. Someone is insecure.
Okay, why do you think I hate myself for going on Deviantart, are you trying to flame on me?

It'll only be flame if you fuel the fire, man.

Didn't we tell you ages ago not to take our shit too seriously?

As for Newgrounds being better than DA, that's kinda true.
We got more quality control, but less viewers.

DeviantArt's alright, though. Not that bad of a site based on the 2 minutes I was there.

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 08:23:46

At 7/30/14 08:16 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/30/14 08:13 AM, NGPulp wrote: Didn't we tell you ages ago not to take our shit too seriously?
Well, these trolls are like Fox News reporters and people who work for terrorist organizations to me. They're supremacist.

Then again, they could just be performing some satirical stance.
So satirical that you fell for it.

It's not really that bad to be internet supremacist.
Who cares if you like one site more than another?

Not really much of an issue to lose your temper about.

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 08:29:48

At 7/30/14 08:26 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/30/14 08:23 AM, NGPulp wrote: It's not really that bad to be internet supremacist.
No, I meant racially supremacist.

What's so racist about hating DeviantArt?

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 09:26:19

I feel bad for you son

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 10:03:30

At 7/30/14 08:44 AM, fieldertiger wrote: No, I meant the trolls that attacked me.

Again, just pay them no mind or play along to avoid losing your shit over such trivial things.

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 10:12:02

At 7/30/14 10:04 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/30/14 10:03 AM, NGPulp wrote:
At 7/30/14 08:44 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
Fieldertiger is a weird guy.

Must be an internet novice.

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 10:59:33

At 7/30/14 10:55 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/30/14 10:48 AM, Amaranthus wrote: What?
Why are you still forgetting these stuff that I am saying to you?

Don't take everything seriously. Also, please just ignore him and stop fighting.

Fucking hell.

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 11:02:47

At 7/30/14 11:00 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
Chaz, I am being harassed. Help me!

Whoever's being harassed, FT really needs to stop his shit.

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 11:12:17

At 7/30/14 11:05 AM, fieldertiger wrote:
Fine, you already told me earlier for the past three days. "Please don't feed the trolls more." Here's the FUCKING thing that made me feed them without leaving them alone. They made FUN of me because they think that I find a tragedy that took place of when I was a year old and a half. (9/11) I don't FIND that tragedy funny. I think of it as a process to have Islamic extremists exterminate us all because they hated America that is similar to the Holocaust. In fact, how about you tell all of the people around the world to stop believing that all people who are Muslim are terrorists, which is not true.

You don't seem to get a hint, do you?

Whatever they say to you, however they insult you or make fun of you, wherever you suffer it:

JUST. FUCKING. IGNORE. THEM. ALREADY.

Do you have to take everything anyone says seriously? not all people here are serious about anything.

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 12:01:23

At 7/30/14 11:05 AM, fieldertiger wrote: They made FUN of me because they think that I find a tragedy that took place of when I was a year old and a half. (9/11) I don't FIND that tragedy funny.

Oh that explains it.
You're like, 14-15.

Man, you don't know how to stop taking things seriously, don't you?

Tragedies like that will always be mutually joked about, man. Although it was terrible, and it was truly terrible-- and it's tasteless to joke about this shit; you can't stop them, the only thing you can stop though, is them getting to you.

Also, Amaranthus didn't say anything to you about 9/11 in this thread, which I assume is what you're talking about. You're pointing your anger at the wrong direction.

Jeez.
You really are quite the sensitive target.

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 12:04:17

BBS Signature

Response to Banned from Deviantart. 2014-07-30 12:38:59

At 7/30/14 12:05 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
Man, you don't know how to stop taking things seriously, don't you?
Yes.

Learn how to do so.

Learn how to separate fact from fiction.
Learn how to spot an obvious white lie-- one that could possibly get you all riled up and just ignore it.

That's how you prevent little accidents like this from happening again.

Tragedies like that will always be mutually joked about, man. Although it was terrible, and it was truly terrible-- and it's tasteless to joke about this shit; you can't stop them, the only thing you can stop though, is them getting to you.
I guess I can maybe ignore all of these people who made me talk about 9/11 more often.

There we go.

You really are quite the sensitive target.
I get that a lot.

I mean, seriously; really sensitive.

When your emotional strings are pulled you go ape.
So much so that you've made a fiasco out of someone else's thread and posted a needless news post about it.

At 7/30/14 12:04 PM, ChazDude wrote: He has no idea when to just stop, at all

Seriously, man.

Look at the first 2 comments again, fieldertiger; those are obviously lies.

Banned from Deviantart.