00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I need certian ideas for animation

462 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

So i need to create a animation kinda video for my friend. I haven't really animated much but i need a idea that has to do with cats. Just throw some ideas at me? It can totally be fictional and can make no sense at all. Like seriously i don't care i'm just stumped :c

Response to I need certian ideas for animation 2014-07-27 11:10:52

At 7/27/14 05:22 AM, Undeadninjarage wrote: So i need to create a animation kinda video for my friend. I haven't really animated much but i need a idea that has to do with cats. Just throw some ideas at me? It can totally be fictional and can make no sense at all. Like seriously i don't care i'm just stumped :c

Cats, lasers, dolphins, explosions, boobs.

I think you get it.

Response to I need certian ideas for animation 2014-07-29 14:53:10

At 7/27/14 05:22 AM, Undeadninjarage wrote: So i need to create a animation kinda video for my friend. I haven't really animated much but i need a idea that has to do with cats. Just throw some ideas at me? It can totally be fictional and can make no sense at all. Like seriously i don't care i'm just stumped :c

Badly used grammar, people's facial features falling off, random details one has to pause to see, expression changes to something creepy at the last second...basically weird shit.

BBS Signature

Response to I need certian ideas for animation 2014-07-30 11:30:04

A cat chasing its own tail, biting it, by doing so exploding into a fountain of marshmallows that get burned by the heat of the sun, which then coats herself with the sticky liquid.