Be a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

  • 165,541 Views
  • 1,677 Replies
Respond to this Topic
Kadaichi
Kadaichi
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 17:45:47 Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)
Kadaichi
Kadaichi
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 17:53:37 Reply

Sorry, guys. I just had to re-post the thing. Personally, I think it's great shit. The Clock Crew may offend everybody, but this is just the Internet. Have some fun with it. When you see people sneaking around your window at midnight wearing t-shirts that say "Clock Crew", then you can complain. And file a report.

aznick
aznick
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 19:16:15 Reply

At 9/9/01 03:24 AM, StrawberryClock wrote:
Ban them, they have no lives. All day they spend on Newgrounds.com looking at flash movies and e mail the fulps everytime i submit a movie... people here are SAD. Thats why i picked this site to be an asshole on.

he admits that hes an asshole and yet... hes surprised that people dont like him or agree with him. Wow that really makes sense, so anyone who doesnt agree with him is an idiot right? At least they dont spend their time violating the newgrounds rules, which you keep denying.

if anyone should be banned, its strawberryclock

tommyboy
tommyboy
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 19:46:01 Reply

!!!!!!!!!!??? y r u even asking us! u should have known what to do a long time ago tom, i dono if u have very much time at all to watch many movies, take half an hour and u will see what all of us mean, the so called "clock crew" or as is call em "cock crew" put no effort into what they call "quality" movies, they are full of shit and are getting what they deserve, oh sure, maybe they'll put out one that has half assed effort in it and say they have changed, but it'd be pure bullshit, they are talentless pieces of crap, and should be banned, plus they are pussies at that, "i have to take being called a fag, ooh" and, them saying "its not fun anymore to come to newgrounds", well, i got news for ya, it had stopped being fun the moment they submitted their flash movies at exorbinant rates, thereby flooding the portal and making it hard to surf around looking for quality movies, this one should be clear to you, so im not even going to tell u what to do, ok? well, thats what i think. lol, make newgrounds fun again tom, thats all i got to say, whatever u choose to do, im sure u will do whatever u think is best, but for the love of britney spears!!! make newgrounds fun again! lol, seeya later!
Tommyboy * master of the world *

simplesavior
simplesavior
  • Member since: Apr. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 20:02:00 Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

I have no sympathy for the clock crew, get rid of them.

Cmdr-Vimes
Cmdr-Vimes
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 21:07:45 Reply

I am not a flash creator, just someone that enjoys watching the movies posted here. So far I have only managed to have one 'clock' movie inflicted on me, and I do mean inflicted. If the one movie I saw was typical, and they really are causing so many problems, then you have two options. Either ban them or create a 'versus' section with both clock and anti clock movies, and see which movies are left after the members vote on them. From what I have seen, the clocks are on the way out either way.

The Clock Crew Situation

greenspork
greenspork
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 21:22:16 Reply

ive played it and man you did a good job keep up the sick humar lol. G S P

qpid
qpid
  • Member since: Oct. 2, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 23:00:41 Reply

The letter was wrong. There was the movie that I made, that strawberry_clock stole, then I wrote to you to ban the one that he stole.

ngmember123
ngmember123
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-10 23:27:48 Reply

I say: BAN THE FUCKER!!! This is the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen! This guy is just like that ONE kid in every elementary school that harasses another kid relentlessly, and then runs to the teacher when he finally snaps. Do we want him to get away with this? Of course not. He doesn't really want fair treatment. What he REALLY wants is the freedom to do whatever he wants to piss off Newgrounds users without any kind of fear of the consequences. I estimate that this asshole has been pulling this shit for AT LEAST 6 months. That is way too long. It's time for Tom to step in and put an end to this. Actually, I question Tom's competence for not doing this months ago.

Looking at this letter and how it's worded, I think he has an ulterior motive for writing it. I think he's setting up to sue many Newgrounds users for harassment, but more likely, to sue Newgrounds for negligence. I still think he should be banned with all due haste, but he needs to be told WHY he is being banned. Otherwise, he's likely to take this to court, and with the sorry state the civil courts are in, he'll win. This guy needs to be treated with extreme caution, because it looks like he's about to take advantage of Newgrounds. Please, people, let's not let this happen.
"This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day."
This proves my point right here. Not only does this portray him as the innocent victim, but he can also help prove his case with it. What sucks, is that I don't believe the fact that all this was provoked even matters. All he has to do is show the court all the anti-Strawberry_Clock movies, and case-closed -- Tom Fulp is in poverty, and Newgrounds is shut down. Immediate action needs to be taken to make sure this doesn't happen. All anti-Strawberry_Clock movies need to be deleted, as well as anti-Clock reviews, profiles, and anything else anti-Clock. This will render his case worthless, and he is once again able to be banned.

Now, on to the lies contained in this letter....
"If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve."
Um, hello? Without giving them the score they really deserve? These movies were made with the SOLE purpose of pissing off Newgrounds users. How could ANYBODY expect anything better than 0s and Xs?
"These users have not been provoked by us in any way,..."
I don't think I have to say anything about this one. He's clearly lying through his ass.
"...and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day."
Excuse me, am I reading this right? QUALITY!?!?!? These movies were like, 3K!!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU MAKE A GOOD 3K MOVIE!?!?! They were nothing but lousy drawings and crude animations.
"...they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and

have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all."

No, we don't like you because you make bad movies with the sole purpose of pissing us off. Yes, it's true that many of us make bad movies or even none at all, but we also don't go out of our way to piss people off.
"This is due mainly to the fact that the so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site."
Um, right. YOU make shitty movies just to piss us off, and WE'RE doing YOU an injustice!? FUCK YOU!!!
I think I've proven my point here. I hope something get's done about this asshole this time. I'm tired of his bullshit.

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 00:10:55 Reply

I had no idea that Strawberry_Clock stole some movies! That is perfect grounds to ban on! Unfortunetly, they guys who took the Xiao Xiao movies and Fuck her Gently still have accounts...

OrangeClock
OrangeClock
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 01:24:28 Reply

Hahahahaha

The Clock Crew Situation

OrangeClock
OrangeClock
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 01:24:33 Reply

Hahahahaha

The Clock Crew Situation

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 02:38:11 Reply

At 9/11/01 01:24 AM, OrangeClock wrote: Hahahahaha

Dude.. this thread is way too long. I'm gonna set up Flash here in a bit, work on a movie, and submit it... I'm not gonna bash you, cuz, frankly, I've said my peace... if you can't find it, learn to read.

Good job laughing.. all ya did is drop your hand.

OrangeClock
OrangeClock
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 03:06:33 Reply

I love ya, baby!

The Clock Crew Situation

NiN
NiN
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 07:52:05 Reply

mr orangeclock, i've bad bad bad bad news for you...
i saw your newest portal submission "CLOCK ASSASSIN III"...and...*cry*...something happend...

"Thanks for voting, NiN!
Your vote was worth 5.19 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 0, lowering its score to 0.54!
BLAM!!! Your vote caused that movie to go below the Portal's "quality threshold", and it has been deleted as a result.

You have accumulated the maximum number of experience points for one day. However, since you've already deposited today, you'll have to wait until tomorrow to deposit these. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 16 hours, 14 minutes, and 54 seconds."

muhahahahaha....i'm so sorry... ;)

joeloveland
joeloveland
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 08:51:27 Reply

i had to deal with enough of you pillow biting whining queens in college. If you dont like NG then dont go there anymore. There are plenty of fans with a sense of humor out there still with out you ass pilots. Like i always say, if you dont like it, go outside and sit on a beer bottle.

joefeedback@hotmail.com

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)
Dskillz
Dskillz
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 10:10:00 Reply

Can you say the world trade center, and pentagon go boom? attack on US....thats some BS....

undead-klingon
undead-klingon
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 12:13:26 Reply

At 9/9/01 05:17 AM, Citron_Rochell wrote:
So, what does everyone think of this? :)
I don't speak up very often. Yes, it's awfully like silent bob and shit, but it's because I'm rarely pissed enough to make comment about anything. I usually let the numbers speak for themselves.

Frankly, you little fucks who think it's fun to waste MY Portal-combing time *AND* my free time making your little "anti-strawberry clock" movies so that I have to sit there and listen to your horrible voice-acting need to let the numbers speak too. You wanna bitch? Find something valid to bitch about. People have been making poor material and posting it on Newgrounds ever since I came here. And people have been bitching thusly. You wanna make something I'm gonna watch? Take a cue from Stick Slayer. He took a major complaint (i.e. crap stick-figure movies) and turned it into something I still watch monthly. What you're making now comes across as a jock mocking the nerds in class because you're insecure about your own sexuality or whatever.

:^^
IT WAS A long and POINTLESS letter so I'll snip it here


Luckily for you the anti-clock movies are clearly named so that those of us whith HALF a BRAIN know what to expect!!! GAWD! what a dumb whine you bothered to waste your time posting!!!
If you'd been on Newsgrouplong enough you've had waisted you time having to reboot after a dumb ass prank or maybe you're to new to have ever clicked of a "TYPE 5 for something" stunt.
No, for you to present such a complaint shows that your simple one of A: strawberry clocks other accounts or B: you love to tongue men anally. Either way you haven't been on Newgrounds lately and your opinion is worthless.
and I'm neutral!!!! Enough said

bila
bila
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 12:23:08 Reply

At 9/8/01 05:20 PM, soupnazi777 wrote: I never even noticed these stupid clock people until one of them posted a fake Eskimo Bob 26 that gave you pornographic browser trap when you clicked on it. I love the Eskimo Bob series, & that totally pissed me off. At first I thought that Toma had put that up & I was going to start voting all of his movies off until I figured it out. And how can they list their site as, "The Spoony Bard" when they're not affiliated with it? That's Toma's site. I could care less if someone wants to put crap on the site, because no one is forcing me to watch it, but when you put it up under the name of a successful series & get a bunch of porno cookies on my browser, damn straight I'm going to start voting X on your movies without watching them. Why would you expect any differently?

I see your point!
DAMN STRAIT !!! WHY OPEN A CLOCK MOVIE AFTER THE TRAPS THEY HAVE SET?! Thank you, Soupnazi777, I've been giving Clock movies the benifit or a dought even after they CRASHED ME TWICE WITH THEIR SHIT!

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 13:15:23 Reply

No, for you to present such a complaint shows that your simple one of A: strawberry clocks other accounts or B: you love to tongue men anally. Either way you haven't been on Newgrounds lately and your opinion is worthless.
and I'm neutral!!!! Enough said

Did you *READ* the rest of my post? You might go back and look at that. I didn't back the clocks at all.. I just said what I thought about both sides of the conflict, then went back to watching movies....

Oh, and, for the record, I've been visiting newgrounds for a while..... probably longer than you. Man, I was here when the portal wasn't automated. That's how much of a regular *I* am.

Off the subject, your insults are horrible. "You tounge men anally?" Gee, I don't hear *THAT* a lot. Next time you decide to dig on a post, read it all the way... the only reason I dug into the anti-strawberries first was because I was particularly pissed at them for their stupid wasting of my fifth Top 5 slot. Do you think I care at ALL about this conflict?

Well, yeah, I do. As I said, my day is made better by showing up here and watching cool shit. When I see a poor animation with a whiny voice reading off a complaint letter fired off to Fulp, I get pissed.

Go back and read my post. You might like what I have to say.

So, with little else to say, I wrap up.

Peace.

GreasyLatino
GreasyLatino
  • Member since: Aug. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 19:33:29 Reply

ready for WW3?

Rogan-YLS
Rogan-YLS
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-11 20:34:09 Reply

At 9/8/01 03:18 PM, evil-c wrote: I think this is all bullshit and they are all fucking fags!!!! I don't give a shit what they say. if they really cared about NG and it's members, they would think of something better and try again. but they just keep sending in all this shit that only lasts like 6 seconds long and it's not even worth shit. Just ban the whole lot of them so the rest of us smart NG members don't have to put up with them or their rat shit movies.

i really think people like you should lay off of the clock peoples. sure without question i really dont like their stupid flash movies, but i am not gonna harass them and say shit like "their movies suck so ban them!" i mean a person like YOU evil-c shouldnt be talking! first of all, i dont see that YOU have made any really good kick ass movies... in fact, you havent made any! second of all you are 15 years old and you think pokemon is cool... im pretty sure you are made fun of your likes and dislikes... so why do you do something thats just as distructive as it is to your happiness? honestly, this is AMERICA we all have a freedom of speech, including the clock crew. if you dont like their movies then DONT WATCH THEM. they are not forcing you to watch them! i dont like the stuff the clock crew makes so i dont watch it. i think you should all do the same rather than calling them gay and bitches. youre only waisting your breath, so just worry about yourselves rather than using up what precious time of your life you have to make someone elses life miserable!

n00bert
n00bert
  • Member since: Aug. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 03:33:47 Reply

everyone hates on the "clock crew" but i like their stuff, just because a flash movie didnt take 3 months to make doesn't mean it has no merrit. i watch all the new stuff in the portal pretty much every day and 9/10ths of it is absolute garbage. i dont see anyone flaming the trillions of "this is my first flash.." movies that waste everyones bandwith and time every day. the clock crew's posts are funny, maybe if some of you lightened up you would realize that.
so flame them if you must, that's your right. but maybe take a look at some of other stuff that comes in at all hours of the day, if you still need to flame you're gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome.

bila
bila
  • Member since: Jul. 24, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 13:32:30 Reply

At 9/12/01 03:33 AM, n00bert wrote: everyone hates on the "clock crew" but i like their stuff, just because a flash movie didnt take 3 months to make doesn't mean it has no merrit. i watch all the new stuff in the portal pretty much every day and 9/10ths of it is absolute garbage. i dont see anyone flaming the trillions of "this is my first flash.." movies that waste everyones bandwith and time every day. the clock crew's posts are funny, maybe if some of you lightened up you would realize that.
so flame them if you must, that's your right. but maybe take a look at some of other stuff that comes in at all hours of the day, if you still need to flame you're gonna get carpal tunnel syndrome.

If you looked closer you may notice that most of the crap poster try to improve. but the REAL problem with clock is his "vote 5 for born" habits, his links to other sites and the fact that he's posted "bombs" that crash the computer or those that try to veiw an innocent looking flash. He's nothing less that a terrorist in the strict sence of the word an unlike the stick figures he goes out of his way to be shitty.
If he only made shitty flashes that didn't crash/slam/spam my computer I'd have no more problem with him, in all his names.

Vam-boy01
Vam-boy01
  • Member since: May. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 16:59:09 Reply

dude shut the hell up
stop being such a pussy
die bitch

Vam-boy01
Vam-boy01
  • Member since: May. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 17:15:04 Reply

ps.
throw those little bitches off newgrounds
what the hell kind of place is this if "vote 5 and we'll show you lesbian anal gay slut bag donkey raping bitches"
get it.
Fuck u strawberry clock no one likes you so leave, leave now bitch GO!

OrangeClock
OrangeClock
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 19:26:24 Reply

No (and im not strawberry clock)

The Clock Crew Situation

trippybug
trippybug
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 19:49:25 Reply

Alright alright...StrawberryClock is pretty stupid, gay, pig fucker, etc. And yes i do agree with this person being beat with socks filled with chicken fat.. Yet people have said "why not ban the anti clock crew" well if we tink about it, hmmmmmmmmm.... the anti clock crew seems to be most of newgrounds! So fine, ban all the anti clock crew...fill the portal with shitty movies and see what happens.
Just an idea that i don't support. In fact i have sat through the 3seconds it takes to load shitty clock movies and have ONLY voted zero on the ones i was forced to see because my eyes wouldn't shut fast enough.
I say let Strawberry clock stay on the portal, let this kid bitch and whine. I am sure his mom will beat the shit out of him soon enough.

maniacmonkey
maniacmonkey
  • Member since: Sep. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 21:32:31 Reply

I say we just let these(or this) pussies(pussy) be. Just don't watch Clock Crew movies. Its that freak'n simple. I'm out. Kyle

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2001-09-12 23:44:01 Reply

At 9/12/01 09:32 PM, maniacmonkey wrote: I say we just let these(or this) pussies(pussy) be. Just don't watch Clock Crew movies. Its that freak'n simple. I'm out. Kyle

Unfortunately, it's never that simple.