00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

222,462 Views | 1,607 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-12-14 19:32:20

I personally hate the clock crew and think they should disband, but I don't want them to do so because Newgrounds, I, or anyone else tells them to stop. That would be censorship... Or something... It wouldn't be fair to them.... I want them to stop based on their own realizations that clocks make terrible characters. I think that's he best anyone who values freedom of speech could hope for. I'm sure plenty of people hate my work, and I wouldn't want to be shut down because some people hate me. At the same time, people should be allowed to dislike certain things and express that dislike...

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2008-12-14 19:53:14

At 12/4/08 09:01 PM, sir5000 wrote: Here are two by SynjClock. His true username is DanPaladin, the creator of Alien Hominid and Castle Crashers:
Here are some by RupeeLock Just watch the flashes in up-to-down order, and you can see how great the movies have evolved.
RupeeClock has many more, but I'm not going to but them here. Just look at these flashes for yourself!

lololololol

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-04 15:32:23

For all this time it's still around

The Clock Crew weren't what they used to be

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-13 20:56:15

oh have a fricken cry just cuz u dont like are movies we arnt doing anything wrong

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-14 15:58:39

At 12/14/08 08:23 AM, AbsintheClock wrote: I wish people would send me death threats. That's half the reason I joined.

The other half was because AbsintheClock has homosexual tendencies! And what better place then cc.cc?! No where. That's where.

JUST KIDDING DONT BAN FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

also, dicks.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-15 14:15:39

The situation is simple prevent other clocks from voting on clock crew flash.
After that there will be no more CC flash because they will all get either a 0 or a 1 in the score and be removed via judgement...

It is a tad harsh be it would be an interesting experiment.

So i herd u leik mudkipz so much u clings to zem.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-16 10:05:20

It#s so...the CC isn't a friend from any NG-User...I mean...the CC...DAMN....visit the CC-Homepage...That's INSaNE!!...I am against them and i wanna stop them...somehow...someday...

Quack!

Woundersplenndin'!

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-16 13:23:22

Ah well, let's say it this way, He who throws a ball, shouldn't be surprised to get it thrown back
But that does not mean anyone should get banned, if the clockcrew wants to organise themselves to conquer the portal, they can, but if people want to kick them all out, I don't want to kill their liberty to do so, I just stay neutral on this one.
conclusion
Screw the clockcrew
and
Screw the haters!

Strawberry clock shouldn't act that childish

I dare to be stupid

BBS Signature

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2009-01-17 15:26:48

i remember whenever everyone hated the clocks.

you where'nt cool unless you voted a clock flash 0 or gave it the whistle.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2012-08-11 08:03:00

If you compare the crap of clock crew with actual movies featuring these clocks you find that many crap passes jugdement taking the attention of the very few good movies.

So...Ban clock crew

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2012-08-11 08:07:52

At 9/1/08 07:53 AM, nez23169 wrote: I dont get why everyone hates the clock crew i like some of there flashes

There's a big difference between 'some' and 'most of'

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2012-08-11 08:09:11

At 8/28/08 02:30 PM, pizza4ever wrote: mmhm... ahh more free blams...what more could a guy want

unfortunatly some flash still pass and also you can't whistle

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2012-08-11 08:23:54

At 8/20/08 05:28 AM, Armissea wrote: I think the clock crew is pretty much finished now

well lets say that more of these 'mostly spam group' pop up (like lock crew and glock crew) and this strawberry clock is one of the main figures of ng http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/ look at the picture at top strawberry clock is third from left at the bottom,ng can be took over.

On the other side I am not saying that ng will be all spam but that the future,everything can happen and that's what we should keep it in good shape,protected from spam.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2012-08-26 10:55:34

Let's end this once and for all.

I've got two suggestions either like there is a filter for everyone,teen and so on a spam filter should be added or else all poll is cast where every user votes for his opinion.

I hope this review wasn't a waste of time and something is done about this.

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2013-08-16 17:54:23

Seriously?

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2014-01-01 11:23:27

wwell this is akward...

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2021-04-20 00:19:00

Just found this letter today while looking around newgrounds. Kinda interesting and fun to see Negrounds in its haydays. Would anyone like to teach me more on why these clock fruit fellers are every villain is lemons folks? Not joking, im actualy very curious on this piece of NG history ^^

Response to The Clock Crew Situation 2022-01-03 13:33:21

What losers. I’m sure that if these people who are probably in their 30’s now looked back at these movies that thought we were just spammers, they would probably cry and be ashamed of making these movies seeing what we have now become.

BBS Signature