Be a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

  • 160,129 Views
  • 1,678 Replies
Respond to this Topic
StrawberryClock
StrawberryClock
  • Member since: Mar. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 03:24 AM Reply

At 9/9/01 03:13 AM, KILL_EM_ALL wrote: The Strawberry_Clock movies have gained so much publicity for movies with such low qaulity.they practically own the portal now.
Like what seaweed said.It really should just be ignored.

Listen.... this has gone WAY to far.

Ive gotten alot of attention by posting shitty movies, is that against the rules? And people are trying to get me banned for THAT? You people are pathetic. Whoever wrote that is right (I DIDNT WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ban them, they have no lives. All day they spend on Newgrounds.com looking at flash movies and e mail the fulps everytime i submit a movie... people here are SAD. Thats why i picked this site to be an asshole on. Ive gotten alot of attention! I know some 15 year older is gonna reply saying that i suck, but you know what? I dont give a shit? Why? Cause i know im right. This site has more teens than adults. If they are adults they need to grow up. Cause if your making a movie to make fun of someone, you need to get a life. Go outside and play tag or something away from the computer, it will do you alot of good. As for th clock crew, i didnt make it. Some guy signed up as a bunch of accounts (Possibly GrandmasterJ due to his comments about my movie osmosis hones) Just want attention! Now if you dont agree with me, get a life. If you do, good for you having enough brain cells to figure out that i just shit... nothing more.

NastyMan069
NastyMan069
  • Member since: May. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 04:01 AM Reply

Most of the time, they are little 12 year old nerdy boys like everyone's bestfriend Mikey, who are posting threats and profanity and the such in reviews about movies, but in this case, the Clock Crew are just being pansys. Their work sucks ass, and I hate all the little links and shit they have! Anyways, the Clock Crew should grow some balls and deal with everything! Newgrounds is for a good time! Goddamn...

The Clock Crew Situation

Akuma-Bao
Akuma-Bao
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 05:08 AM Reply

No one person should get kicked off. It seems that the only problem is that both parties are just irate because the submitted crap they both put on NG. This site is for people who are at least trying to show Flash movies with some effort put into them, not to annoy and disturb other users. At least make it to where they cannot post anymore movies, and make it to where only level 10 and above users can submit movies. By doing that, people can't come back under a different name to submit these author bashing Flash movies. I'm just sick of the portal being clogged with crap, and think I speak for everyone else.

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Member since: Jan. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 05:17 AM Reply

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

I don't speak up very often. Yes, it's awfully like silent bob and shit, but it's because I'm rarely pissed enough to make comment about anything. I usually let the numbers speak for themselves.

Frankly, you little fucks who think it's fun to waste MY Portal-combing time *AND* my free time making your little "anti-strawberry clock" movies so that I have to sit there and listen to your horrible voice-acting need to let the numbers speak too. You wanna bitch? Find something valid to bitch about. People have been making poor material and posting it on Newgrounds ever since I came here. And people have been bitching thusly. You wanna make something I'm gonna watch? Take a cue from Stick Slayer. He took a major complaint (i.e. crap stick-figure movies) and turned it into something I still watch monthly. What you're making now comes across as a jock mocking the nerds in class because you're insecure about your own sexuality or whatever.

As for you Clock Crew fuckstains, stop it. Spend more than ten minutes on a movie. I was all ready to rally to your cause. You came across intelligently with your complaint to Tom, and had me ready to jump in and take the underdog's side....

....until I saw that crap you pawned off on the portal. Christ, I'm glad I decided to vent here. As I said to the other guys. Your crap wastes my Portal-combing time *AND* my free time, and I feel the need to say as such. Like I said before, spend more than ten or twelve minutes on a movie. Some of the stuff you see on here? Weeks, if not months spent on it. I'm working on a project now, and I don't plan on finishing it for half a year, if I get back to work on it.

Additionally, to take a quote from Kevin Smith's movie, "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back,"

"The internet is.. ..for sharing porn and bitching about movies."

We're only doing what comes naturally to us. And, frankly, we've got plenty of ammo.

So, in closing, I say this:

Random whining bitches, stop wasting my NG time with stupid crap like "anti-strawberry clock" and get with the making of epic movies, yo.

Clock Crew, stop wasting my NG time with stupid crap like "Dr. Seuss in da hooD" and get with the making of epic movies, yo.

Hopefully, people will agree, move on, and tomorrow I can see something inspiring, something fantastic, or, failing that, some big nekkid titties.

Peace out, yo.

Pants01
Pants01
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 05:29 AM Reply

Yes, I thought it was pretty stupid to make crappy movies about how crappy StrawberryClocks movie's were. It kind of seemed like they were going in the wrong direction. But I'm not saying StrawberryClock is right, he is probably one of the dumbest people on NG. Just because you're in the spotlight doesn't make your oppinions right or make you an intellectual. Maybe you should find some other way of getting people's attention, something more respectable. Because you're sure not getting any respect right now.

The Clock Crew Situation

Pants01
Pants01
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 05:31 AM Reply

At 9/9/01 05:29 AM, Pants01 wrote:

Just because you're in the spotlight doesn't make your oppinions right or make you an intellectual. Maybe you should find some other way of getting people's attention, something more respectable. Because you're sure not getting any respect right now.

I'm talking to StrawberryClock.

Rabid-Polarbear
Rabid-Polarbear
  • Member since: Sep. 1, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 07:37 AM Reply

Hey I just watched a couple of these clock crew movies and they are absolutely ridiculous,no effort was put into these movies!! and they are complaining about people deleting there "quality" work. If the clock crew doesnt want their movies deleted lets see some real quality animation. Most of StrawberryClock's movies are just pictures moving around and horribly drawn characters probably made in paintbrush. Because if those were made in photoshop that is extremely sad. I don't want to dis the Clock Crew probably because I don't want to waste my friggin time but i needed to comment on this. I don't think that the Clock Crew should be officially "banned" from Newgrounds. The users that are dissing the Clock Crew are just as bad as them but i dont see anyone trying to ban them. I know people are sick of seeing crappy movies but do what i do only watch movies from the top feature, daily top, and top fifty, how hard is that. But new users at flash should get a chance to practice their animation skills no one should be stopping them if they want to submit their movies thats fine.

-Rabid_Polarbear

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 07:39 AM Reply

What a retarded tosser strawberry clock is.


Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

Lurker-X
Lurker-X
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 09:03 AM Reply

It's disturbingly easy to not watch any of the Clock movies. In fact, I've never seen any of them. I've never seen an anti-clock movie either. Maybe people who know that the Clocks are annoying should just stop watching their movies, instead of WHINING LIKE PUSSY COMMIE PUNKS!!! DROP THE GODDAMNED CHALUPA AND DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE, YOU HIPPY BASTARDS!!! AND GIVE ME BACK MY MOTHERFUCKING LOLLIE POP, WADE! I'VE ASKED YOU NICE, NOW I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY!!!

Um..jus' kiddin about the threat there, Wadie ol pal ol chum. Hey, you don't wanna ban me, do ya? Hey Wade, who's the one who got you those Jordan nudie pics, huh? Who's your buddy?

Steve84
Steve84
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 10:23 AM Reply

they are assholes

Noflik
Noflik
  • Member since: Jun. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 10:42 AM Reply

The movies made by the "Clock-crew" should be deleted right away, Only if the movie is good, it should stay, although the "Clock-crew" make movies that suck, so delete them all! But no Ban for the "Clock-members".

The Clock Crew Situation

undead-klingon
undead-klingon
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 10:59 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote::
Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from

the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!


Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be.

YES, let me say that I understand how that feels because CLOCK CREW RUINS NEWSGROUND FOR NEW USERS!!! Their no-so-harmless "fun" of crashing computers or linking to porn sites outside of NG make it a BURDEN for newer users like myself!! There wasn't a warning on the homepage to beware of Cocksucker Crew, I mean Clock crew and their moronic jokes!

The fact that Tom gets QUOTE "TONS and TONS of e-mail asking (he) ban them" and he found THEIR email to be the funniest fuckin thing he's seen should give everyone a clue.
CLOCK CREW, TAKE THE CLUE! Tom has spelled it out for you and you're too stupid to read HIS part of the posting.

undead-klingon
undead-klingon
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 11:01 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote::
Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from

the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!


Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be.

YES, let me say that I understand how that feels because CLOCK CREW RUINS NEWSGROUND FOR NEW USERS!!! Their no-so-harmless "fun" of crashing computers or linking to porn sites outside of NG make it a BURDEN for newer users like myself!! There wasn't a warning on the homepage to beware of Cocksucker Crew, I mean Clock crew and their moronic pranks!

The fact that Tom gets QUOTE "TONS and TONS of e-mail asking (he) ban them" and he found THEIR email to be the funniest fuckin thing he's seen should give everyone a clue.
CLOCK CREW, TAKE THE CLUE! Tom has spelled it out for you and you're too stupid to read HIS part of the posting.

Jenn
Jenn
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 11:10 AM Reply

I am kinda confused about this whole "Clock" thing anyways. The Clock Crew makes crappy flash movies about Strawberry Clock...yet we want to ban all the clock crew, unless this is just some trick from the clock crew to get attention. Whatever, forgive my stupidity...

After reading the main page and many of the other replies, I immediately though that these clock people should be banned from newgrounds....but then I thought about it. That's censorship, ya know? It's exactly what newgrounds is against! Also, as many of you said, the clock crew is probably having a field day with having their movies all posted on the front page and all...this is just what they wanted!

Anyways, I am a "light" user, and I think the "dark" users have a right to do what they are doing. Even if it's just to purposely be horny stupid fucks (and i'm talking about the clock crew there, not all the dark users >_<). That's what makes this site what it is! It's for rating flash, and of course your gonna have stupid people. If not the clock crew, someone else will come along, think about it. =D

KDGE
KDGE
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 11:14 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!

I just want to say Disorderly is one of the best games ever on Negrounds. If you could vote for it it would get all 5's. Thankyou Zeebarf and Tom that game was great!

Sexymom
Sexymom
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 11:18 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them.

I say you do the right thing and ban the clock crew

FightingSeraph
FightingSeraph
  • Member since: May. 25, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 12:02 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

Why don't you dickheads teach him flash because banning
him ain't the solution.Razoric may be right but,you can
just vote his shit off and teach him instead of calling
him a fag.How would you like it if he called you a fag?
You wouldn't like that,so I suggest you bastards get to
teaching starting NOW?


I'm not impressed with the way things are going here.
Old Music|Artistic Progress|Current Music
MSN & Trillian: Ask first.

CelticTyger
CelticTyger
  • Member since: Jun. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 12:17 PM Reply

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

#1. This is America... anyone ever hear of Freedom of Speech?

#2. If your movies are low quality with little point and or just suck, you're going to get flamed.

#3. Like my Dad always said, the more you kick a pile of shit the more it's gonna stink. So just ignore these people who seem to need attention due to their overwhelming number of submissions and sense of insecurity over people ripping into their work. In fact you never know, they might get some sick thrill out of knowing they're pissing people off.

The Clock Crew Situation

Eskimo-Splat
Eskimo-Splat
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 12:25 PM Reply

that was funny! btw, most of the clock people are the same guy! if you read some of strawberry clocks reviews, particularly for "B", he actually gave himself good reviews! and some of his other movies make gay porn pop up. Ban this gay fag. i have nothing against the other fruit clocks tho, as they havent made shitty movies yet.

dagger-happy
dagger-happy
  • Member since: May. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 12:48 PM Reply

Heh, heh. The more this goes on, the amusing I find it. You have a wide selection of shitty movies from the clocks and an even wider selection from the anti-clock gang. Clock-bashing seems to be the new big following on newgrounds, like wazzup and all your base was before. I wonder how it's gonna end...

Cthulhu5
Cthulhu5
  • Member since: Sep. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 9/9/01 11:10 AM, Jenn wrote: After reading the main page and many of the other replies, I immediately though that these clock people should be banned from newgrounds....but then I thought about it. That's censorship, ya know? It's exactly what newgrounds is against!

Amen. Fuck Censorship.

Also, as many of you said, the clock crew is probably having a field day with having their movies all posted on the front page and all...this is just what they wanted!


Anyways, I am a "light" user,

and I am a neutral user (I think)

and I think the "dark"

and light

users have a right to do what they are doing. Even if it's just to purposely be horny stupid fucks (and i'm talking about the clock crew there, not all the dark users >_<). That's what makes this site what it is! It's for rating flash, and of course your gonna have stupid people. If not the clock crew, someone else will come along, think about it. =D

I try to keep an objective view for everything I watched. Seeing this on the front page made me watch a good portions of the clock/anti-clock movies (whatever I could find searching for title/author "clock") and I must say that aside from a select few of these movies. Not a single one of them would have merited a score greater than 2 from me. I am an art student and as such I know what it is like to be meaninglessly critisized for my work. In one of my Photography classes I took a picture of a KKK rally and a picture of the protests of the rally and called them "Cries for Justice" I and II respectively. No one liked the pictures and I was labeled a racist simply because I was misunderstood. I'm not calling the Clock Crew artists, but I disagree with banning them. What if I had been banned from school for those pictures? Sure, flame them for the fuckers they might be if their movies suck. At least watch the movie and try to judge it objectively. So, in short I am not for banning anyone. However, I believe that any mmore flash movies from them or anyone else that autolinks to any site (as this is in the submission rules) should be banned from submitting to Newgrounds for a period of time or indefinetly as Wade and Tom see fit. That is just what I think. Anyway, Disorderly kicks ass. Oh, and one last thing I am finally learning HTML to get my site up and I am working more and more with Flash to get some movies submitted. Cya in the Portal.

an-evil-pop-tart
an-evil-pop-tart
  • Member since: Sep. 7, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:07 PM Reply

they're a punch of whiny pussies. their stuff sucks, and they can't deal with it. personally, i don't care what happens to them, as long as i don't have to hear them bitch about how oppressed they are.

katyg3
katyg3
  • Member since: May. 31, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:12 PM Reply

who the fuck cares. just leave strawberry_clock alone. i make bad movies, so does he, WHO CARES. the portal is just a learning experience.

Dragonlord-1
Dragonlord-1
  • Member since: Jun. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:20 PM Reply

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Bashing the clocks is no way to deal with your lack of talent.
Get over it...
Dirty bastards...

MrCongeniality
MrCongeniality
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:40 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:51 PM, Compdude wrote:
Damn it! Tom, Wade, Ross, etc... just BAN the whole damn Clock group already! You KNOW they've done nothing but cause trouble for NG by submitting very bad flash movies, then re-submitting them again, then directing them to computer-spamming porno, then opening new accounts, not to mention dragging Toma down to their level. Then everyone complains every time a clock does something else, and all I read about on the BBS is fruitless bitching over what's happened now. I'm getting damn tired of it.

Is this the kind of shit you want on Newgrounds, Tom? You come down so hard on the "rules page" about decent portal guidelines, and I quote:

**

"Do not post a "demo" that has no functionality. If you have a decent demo to post, that is fine, but you must upload your updates OVERTOP that demo. If we catch you with multiple entries such as "Crap Movie V0.3" then "Crap Movie V0.5", we will delete them because they are annoying. "

"Do not post a movie that auto-redirects to your site. If people like your movie, they will click on a link to your site. If we catch you doing an auto-redirect, we will get really pissed and may remove your whole account. "


"Do not beg for high votes. If you say "Vote a 3 or higher and I'll make more" or something similar, we will delete it unless it is a worthwhile movie (based on our judgement). Also, don't use ploys like "Vote a 5 if you support Napster!" - we will delete those, too. "

**

Why the hell haven't these guys already been banned yet? It's beyond my comprehension. Has NG become the accepting home of one-letter movies and goat-porn directing sites? Why let this go on? Do you want this kinda shit on this place? You wouldn't leave your home fucked up, why should your website be any different?

Where did you get those rules? I would like to read them.


Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature
irnbru316
irnbru316
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 01:48 PM Reply

lol......i believe the word is GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMP..or maybe PUSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.. or even WHAT A GAYBOY WANKING COCKSUCKING ASSHOLE......i think i'm done

MrPrez
MrPrez
  • Member since: Mar. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 02:28 PM Reply

just ignore them
they want attention, that's all
the more we get angry at them, the more they love it

GrandmasterJ
GrandmasterJ
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 02:34 PM Reply

At 9/9/01 03:24 AM, StrawberryClock wrote:
At 9/9/01 03:13 AM, KILL_EM_ALL wrote: The Strawberry_Clock movies have gained so much publicity for movies with such low qaulity.they practically own the portal now.
Like what seaweed said.It really should just be ignored.
Listen.... this has gone WAY to far.

Ive gotten alot of attention by posting shitty movies, is that against the rules? And people are trying to get me banned for THAT? You people are pathetic. Whoever wrote that is right (I DIDNT WRITE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Ban them, they have no lives. All day they spend on Newgrounds.com looking at flash movies and e mail the fulps everytime i submit a movie... people here are SAD. Thats why i picked this site to be an asshole on. Ive gotten alot of attention! I know some 15 year older is gonna reply saying that i suck, but you know what? I dont give a shit? Why? Cause i know im right. This site has more teens than adults. If they are adults they need to grow up. Cause if your making a movie to make fun of someone, you need to get a life. Go outside and play tag or something away from the computer, it will do you alot of good. As for th clock crew, i didnt make it. Some guy signed up as a bunch of accounts (Possibly GrandmasterJ due to his comments about my movie osmosis hones) Just want attention! Now if you dont agree with me, get a life. If you do, good for you having enough brain cells to figure out that i just shit... nothing more.

Geez, why is everyone blasting me for everything lately? Now I'm being accused of being the entire clock crew? I never wanted any of this. I would've been absolutely fine, producing my "Zero versus" movies, and never paying any attention to Strawberry. Strawberry crossed the line, impersonating toma. That's why I made Life of Strawberry clock, ALL IN JEST, I might add. I've gotten over such incidents, and I was ready to move on. Then the clock crew came along. They are sad, sad little idiots. I don't know who they are, I highly doubt that they are different accounts of Strawberrys. I whole "loganberry clock" thing I did was really stupid, and I apologize to everyone for that. Anyway, I was browsing the web, I found a text reader, and Clock Subliminal Messages turned out. Which, as it says in the author comments, is in no way intended to offend Strawberry Clock. It was a simple parody of that thing that one of the clock crew made(not strawberry). People thought it was funny. I can't help that. Some people downright hate clocks, and write that in their reviews. I can't help that either. I never wanted any of this attention, honestly. I don't know how I got this reputation, and not any of the other clock haters. Strawberry, I don't care about anything you make. You can auto redirect to porn and write the letter b all you want. Clock crew, I just want to say get a life, because all this posting stuff praising Strawberry is just stupid. I may have done something similar before, but only for 2 days. I stopped early, because I knew people were getting tired of it. We are more than tired of it. And Raspberry, you are the worst. I just want all this to stop. I don't want anybody banned, I don't want anyones account deleted. This whole situation is stupid, but in a way, its probably made newgrounds the best it's ever been! As compdude said a while ago in a review for b, Strawberry is just trying to spice up the portal. You have to admit, the portal would be a boring place if all the movies were good. To conclude my statement, Tom, nobody deserves a ban here. Let's just get on with our lives, please?

BLADE-1
BLADE-1
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 02:35 PM Reply

GOD DAMN they got loads of publicity for being assholes haha and you made them look even stupider HAHAHA i think we should hunt everyone in the strawberry cock crew and beat the shit out of them..... infact i think thier arms should be ripped off just for having suck a lame complaint!

WE WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
(dont tell me, you are a member of the strawberry COCK (gay association)and are sending an email to newgrounds to get my account deleted!

The Clock Crew Situation

darkstalker357
darkstalker357
  • Member since: Jan. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 9th, 2001 @ 03:16 PM Reply

I've never seen someone who goes through so much trouble to piss people off and exalt himself.
The whole clock crew is just some 11 year old with low self esteem...this is just his way of feeling like he has self worth.
Tell him to do it some where else.