Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 8th, 2002 @ 01:57 PM Reply

At 3/5/02 12:56 PM, Chibi_Goku_Clock wrote:
At 3/4/02 09:50 PM, Bezman wrote: After having watched about 3, I decided not to watch any more. That's what having urine for brains does to you...

mmm, spam :p

Please don't mistake my (over-)eager responses for spam.

;P

DUDE4U
DUDE4U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 8th, 2002 @ 08:11 PM Reply

ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! ATTENTION!!! All blam club members this is URGENT!!!!!!! i need to have ur names and emails and i need to know how to instant message u....so pleaze send an email to robert69rpc69@yahoo.com if you don't email me then you won't be part of the blam club and you won't get the knowledge that ur in the club.....so once again i say.......this is URGENT!!!!! you have till the end of the month to email me to get your names in....if you can thanks and i appreciate it.....and if you don't have time then tooooo bad for ur ass.....well thanks for ur time...also i would like to thank all the people that join up.....if ur already a member then u need to email me.....EMAIL ME BLAM CLUB MEMBERS

vice president
Robert

Mr-Hornypants
Mr-Hornypants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 11th, 2002 @ 09:17 PM Reply

At 2/23/02 02:33 PM, Chibi_Goku_Clock wrote:
At 2/18/02 10:58 AM, FreakmanJ wrote: Fucking Clock Crew, someone should go up to their house and beat them with a metal baseball bat. DOWN WITH THE FUCKING CLOCK CREW!!!

OMG! i feel so threatened

screw that!!! The clock crew kick ass!!! I oughta come over to YOUR house and bust a cap in yo ass! beyatch!

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 14th, 2002 @ 03:53 AM Reply

I don't actually agree with the principle of the Blam Club.

I went Blam-seeking for a wee while, but now I just vote whatever the hell I think a movie's worth.

GINGEclock-1
GINGEclock-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 16th, 2002 @ 08:03 AM Reply

STRAWBERRY CLOCK IS THE KING OF THE PORTAL

ok i know that this is old news now but i dunno where u guys get off insulting us because we are having a laugh. MY latest two animations r pretty funny :)

All u ppl that wud give us a zero because we have the word 'clock' in our name really suck. Its a shame I cant think of a really good argument right now but, oh heres one:

You say that our movies 'clog up the portal'? Well what about all these anti-clock movies??? There are 10 times more anti-clock movies than there are clock movies!!! That just plain stinks... I, Im sorry but I cant stand this anymore! (lol) Im just gunna quit talking

The Clock Crew Situation

Mr-Hornypants
Mr-Hornypants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 17th, 2002 @ 09:19 PM Reply

At 11/7/01 01:40 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote: List of Clocks

Strawberry Clock
Orange Clock
Pineapple Clock
Raspberry Clock
Apple Clock
Kiwi Clock
Carrot Clock
Gatorade Clock
Gooseberry Clock

Others in movies
Celery Clock
Snack Clocks
Meat Clocks

Clock_Supporter 1 (saw that in the online column)

woo!
go clocks!
-Pants

Mr-Hornypants
Mr-Hornypants
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 17th, 2002 @ 09:21 PM Reply

Strawberry Clock
Orange Clock
Pineapple Clock
Raspberry Clock
Apple Clock
Kiwi Clock
Carrot Clock
Gatorade Clock
Gooseberry Clock

Others in movies
Celery Clock
Snack Clocks
Meat Clocks

Woo!
Go Clocks!
You folks are great!
Kepp up that crazy good work.
-Pants

AcidDimensions
AcidDimensions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 18th, 2002 @ 04:08 PM Reply

At 3/17/02 09:21 PM, Mr_Hornypants wrote:

Strawberry Clock
Orange Clock
Pineapple Clock
Raspberry Clock
Apple Clock
Kiwi Clock
Carrot Clock
Gatorade Clock
Gooseberry Clock

Others in movies
Celery Clock
Snack Clocks
Meat Clocks

Woo!
Go Clocks!
You folks are great!
Kepp up that crazy good work.
-Pants

And mee!!! Aim a nyoo Clock, but don't forget me!

Fanks Mr_Hornypants!

Shear
Shear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 18th, 2002 @ 06:51 PM Reply

Ban the bastards!

You can't deny its epicness!

BBS Signature
Hydro
Hydro
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 19th, 2002 @ 11:40 AM Reply

yep, sad

C-Guy
C-Guy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 20th, 2002 @ 02:47 AM Reply

The clock crew as a whole make crappy movies, but then Newgrounds.com as a whole has crappy movies, so you can hardly blame them.

None of you execpt ChibiGokuClock are being rational. Have you seen their better movies? You know, for the most part they are putting a lot of effort into their new movies, they have grown out of submitting crap and now jsut silly movies, which is just fine.

I came to newgrounds.com to watch flash movies. I saw this group called the Clock Crew and I saw strawberry clock. It looked vageully familiar..... anyways, I just skipped through their crappy movies which were short anyways and watched the better ones. I liked them. I like the style, I like the way the original clocks look, their unique shapes (exept for orange.)
I saw that a whole lot of people were being stupid about it and snubbing these poor people who just wanted to get you all a little roused up. I decided to support them.
After watching more movies, I was inspired. I decided to become a clock myself. I changed my name so nobody else could get it and started voting 5 on CC movies. I haven't made any movies yet because I don't have acess to my Flashing computer, but that's not the point.
I mean, you gotta admit, the Clock Crew is pretty creative. I mean, they're fruits with clocks in them! Fruits with CLOCKS! I mean, even if it ISNT original (I seem to have some vague past memory from the 80s about a fruit with a clock in it) it is still pretty damn cool. And I think the robot voices are a good idea. Bad voice acting pisses me off, I gotta say. This eliminates that problem, plys it is fun to hear the way it speaks the words. For some reason I just love the way Tom Fulp said "Everybody loves Strawberry Clock" in the movie Strawberrry clock IV (or whichever, it wuz the one with the lifeless dork.

JDTV
JDTV
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 26th, 2002 @ 01:22 AM Reply

I think that the clock crew are ok, But Most of there submissions are bad. And especially some of the clocks who Just make up a clock name and submit Crap all the time and ask people to Blam It!
And If you dislike clocks who send In those crap Movies, then you should feel the same about other people who do the same.
Some clocks Do send in ok Movies and they get blammed becasuse people dont watch it and just vote 0...Now give it a fair Chance, It might be good but some people dont care and just care about There Blams. ( My brother is sorta Like that, He tries blamming everything on Verge of Death)

SSJTOM
SSJTOM
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Mar. 31st, 2002 @ 03:31 AM Reply

ugh, Ok Banning them seem's a bit much......for the moment. Really they can make good movies. But far to much crap of their's gets by now a days. WHich is why me and the rest of Blam Club take out All Crap Movies. Which I'll admit is some clock movies. But "The Portal is not Enough" was a good movie. Even if it was anti- ki10

I think though maybee their should be an upload limit like one movie per day cause they're making a lot of movies that take 5 seconds and uploading 1 upload/day would keep their crap out and their good shit in

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 2nd, 2002 @ 11:53 AM Reply

There is an upload limit - 2 movies a day.

Yeah, I think that the thing we should all do is treat Clocks like any other individual, as has been said a fair few times already by a fair few others.

cuckoo-clock
cuckoo-clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 2nd, 2002 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 4/2/02 11:53 AM, Bezman wrote: There is an upload limit - 2 movies a day.

Yeah, I think that the thing we should all do is treat Clocks like any other individual, as has been said a fair few times already by a fair few others.
cuckoo-clock
cuckoo-clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 2nd, 2002 @ 12:25 PM Reply

Woops... meant to say:
If you're clockist (anti-clock) why don't you just blam all of their movies instead of whining to Tom will you delete this it's crap
The idea of being able to blam is so that the portal is self-sufficient

Chibi-Maxx
Chibi-Maxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 5th, 2002 @ 05:17 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 12:22 PM, ICCold wrote: Down with the clock crap... i hate them, and so should everyone else... they are bunch of homeless losers who have computers connected to mice wheels to power them. Down with the clocks!

WHY DOSEN'T ANYBODY LEAVE THE CLOCKS ALONE THEY MAKE GREAT MOVIE SO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH MISTER PERFECT

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 7th, 2002 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 4/5/02 05:17 AM, sniperwolfRXR wrote: WHY DOSEN'T ANYBODY LEAVE THE CLOCKS ALONE THEY MAKE GREAT MOVIE SO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH MISTER PERFECT

Not all Clock movies are great.

Most are rubbish.

But that's just like all other users.

Bezman
Bezman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Apr. 7th, 2002 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 4/5/02 05:17 AM, sniperwolfRXR wrote: WHY DOSEN'T ANYBODY LEAVE THE CLOCKS ALONE THEY MAKE GREAT MOVIE SO YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH MISTER PERFECT

Not all their movis are great - the vast majority are crap.

But that's just like the majority of users, including myself.

ShockAndTerror
ShockAndTerror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation May. 1st, 2002 @ 06:09 AM Reply

At 4/19/02 02:59 PM, Chibi_Goku_Clock wrote:
At 4/7/02 11:46 PM, Bezman wrote:
Not all their movis are great - the vast majority are crap.

But that's just like the majority of users, including myself.

there hasnt been any bad movies for ages.

no one seems to notice that =(

Yeah...strawberry submitted a lot of crap...but come on...chibi is a 1337 flash maker...LOOK AT HIM!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

{{{{{{{{chibi_flash5_layer1_first frame}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Giro-Guy
Giro-Guy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 11th, 2002 @ 06:15 PM Reply

The whole Clock Crew is okay.. But, what the hell is with Strawberry Clock.. Thats what bothers me.. He has very crappy flash movies, I mean, I haven't learned how to use Sound effects yet, and only used Flash 75 hours in my entire life (that of course includes training) , and I can do better than him.. Of course, if I had Flash 5 on my own computer, this speech wouldn't be necessary, but anyways, whats with you clock crew members!
Why do you people worship Strawberry Clock so much? That guy should be worshipping all of you! The only bad thing about you Clock Crew members is your worship towards that horrible flash user... You guys should quit being around him!
Ditch Strawberry, forget about that jerk, and none of this would be neccessary! You Clock Crew members know Strawberry is the guy who makes all of your images look bad! Why do you continue to worship him? WHY! Is it that he is so bad at making flashes that you look down at him and realize how good you are?
I'm quite sure that if you never put Strawberry in any of your Flashes, you would make plenty of awards..

Apherial
Apherial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 13th, 2002 @ 09:27 PM Reply

ban the clocks... they all suck cock. blam their movies... they look like a newbies. so when the clocks try to overrun NG with their shit, we will say:
"Fuck you all... you won't live to see another day"

haha... did i do good? kinda lame, but who cares... as long as i get my point across

Apherial
Apherial
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 16th, 2002 @ 11:31 PM Reply

Okay, forget all that shit I said above there. I've been convinced by other Clocks who actually have talent that there is good in the CC. Fuck StrawberryClock tho. He's still a prick.

KrakMunky
KrakMunky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 21st, 2002 @ 04:01 AM Reply

fuck StrawberryClock and his damn crew..seriously, something must be done about this 'clock crew'..start a new clan..whos with me? Ne0Mekanikal@aol.com if u have any suggestions. or questions, comments,etc...

The Clock Crew Situation

EefOofClock
EefOofClock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 23rd, 2002 @ 11:40 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)
SkuM001
SkuM001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Jul. 27th, 2002 @ 07:16 AM Reply

There are some crap clocks out there but SOME of there stuff is good. The only thing that is sad about the clock crew is that they are clocks. Of all objects they could be!

Alien-Entertainment
Alien-Entertainment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Aug. 14th, 2002 @ 09:48 AM Reply

At 7/20/02 04:58 AM, Chibi_Goku_Clock wrote:

SBC=ghey

Got that right, chibi. SBC blows. Fuckin retard. He hardly gives a shit about the clock crew, and he thinks we should automaticly hail him, since he started the whole fucking thing. What a fucking retard. Even though I am in the clock crew, I mean, seriously, SBC blows. Orange and Raspberry started the crew, not that lame fucker SBC.

Basketball-Clock
Basketball-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Aug. 16th, 2002 @ 03:01 AM Reply

I think it is gay that people are voting zero on movies just because they are made by clocks... If it wasnt for some clocks there wouldnt be as many movies for all of you poeple to vote on... I for one made a really good movie that took me 2 months to do and most people voted zero and said. "Clocks suck cock!"
That is not fair. People put time into there movies and we dont like that you vote zero just because we are a clock! All that should be done is that we should be treated fair. I agree that some peole are making shitty movies and abuse the right being a clock. But for those of us who enjoy being clocks and dont abuse it deserve to be treated fair like much of you people.
Thanks and I hope most agree with me.

SolidSnake0986
SolidSnake0986
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Aug. 20th, 2002 @ 01:29 PM Reply

there are just faking it...they just wanna stay here to raise some more hell...JUST BAN THEIR ASSES!!!!

The Clock Crew Situation

Belive in the Black and Gold--GO STEELERS!!!!

BBS Signature
SolidSnake0986
SolidSnake0986
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Aug. 20th, 2002 @ 01:29 PM Reply

there are just faking it...they just wanna stay here to raise some more hell...JUST BAN THEIR ASSES!!!!

The Clock Crew Situation

Belive in the Black and Gold--GO STEELERS!!!!

BBS Signature