Be a Supporter!

The Clock Crew Situation

  • 163,743 Views
  • 1,677 Replies
Respond to this Topic
TomFulp
TomFulp
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 14
Game Developer
The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 11:46 AM Reply

Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)


This is the game JohnnyUtah and I have been working on.

BBS Signature
DrunkSquirrel
DrunkSquirrel
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 11:58 AM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:

Ha thats pretty funny, but newgrounds has its own assassain page. That is a lot for harrassing to celebs.
If they are losing that much sleep over those little flash movies then they should Seek help.

The Clock Crew Situation

Sargoth
Sargoth
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:00 PM Reply

Haha, very funny stuff this. Perhaps our dear friends in the crew are a bit to sensitive to hand the newgrounds public.

http://www.disney.com may be more up your street :-P

once again, thx for the laff.

Razoric
Razoric
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Game Developer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:07 PM Reply

Tom, seriously, just ban them. All they submit to the portal is crap and autolinks to different sites. One time I had to restart my computer because they auto-linked me to a site that opened up like 100 other sites. Don't give them this much credit (and most likely it's just one person).


Razoric.com - Independent Game Developer

BBS Signature
AllThatIsEvil
AllThatIsEvil
  • Member since: Jun. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:12 PM Reply

These idiots dont know what they're talkin about, but they do have every right to be here as much as anyone else. Just because the 'Clock Crew' are a bunch of adolescents who love cartoon porn, it doesnt mean shite when you harass each other over the internet. They just dont know when to stop, do they?

The Clock Crew Situation

Hauntr88
Hauntr88
  • Member since: Aug. 21, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:15 PM Reply

I think thatall the clocks are losers and stop whining about the crap that they make and go somewhere where no one cares about them nd do it on there own stupid page they are huge losers

ICCold
ICCold
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:22 PM Reply

Down with the clock crap... i hate them, and so should everyone else... they are bunch of homeless losers who have computers connected to mice wheels to power them. Down with the clocks!

The Clock Crew Situation

Cerberust
Cerberust
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:30 PM Reply

The letter was most likely sent just to piss everyone off, but whatever, i love it when a bunch of punk asses start whining like bitches. UPDATE THE ALPHAS!

MrCongeniality
MrCongeniality
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Programmer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:52 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:
So, what does everyone think of this? :)

Tom, we all want them banned.
I have made a poll to decide if he should win...
I'm wondering if you should ban him in case he wins.

Vote here:

http://pub75.ezboard.com/fmrcongenialityfrm6.showMessage?topicID=7.topic


Twitter / Tumblr / < - Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature
ZidaneX
ZidaneX
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:55 PM Reply

I think that this clock BS is just that...BS. Sure I have made a few anti Clock movies, but is that such a big deal? Just one of my anti clock movies has more effort put into it than all of the Clocks movies combined. These Clocks also dimune the Fulps saying that they are not the kings of the portal. There have been many occasions in a Clock movie where they say that Strawberry_Clock is the leader of the portal, not Tom Fulp. Well Tom, we wouldn't make fun of the Clocks if they didn't make fun of you guys. Their movies are terrible and look like they were done by a two year old. I don't think you should ban anyone from NG. I think you should tell the clocks to stop submitting crap on purpose and then maybe no one would make fun of them. If they made high quality movies in the first place, or even tried to, all this would have never happened. Thank you.

sushi13
sushi13
  • Member since: Jul. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Gamer
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 12:58 PM Reply

The clock crew are right. They do get a lot of hassle, but they are wrong when they say they dont deserve it. All their movies are total dog shit. You could get better movies if you let a monkey make them. How can they say that their movies are innocent. They just clog up the portal with a whole load of shit. They should be banned. All this "vote 5 and i'll make a porno" shit has gone far enough. The clock crew get really high ratings on these movies, which they dont deserve. BAN THEM PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindgames
mindgames
  • Member since: May. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:08 PM Reply

All the clocks are capable of doing is pissing everyone off Give them waht they deserve Tom!!

ZidaneX
ZidaneX
  • Member since: Jul. 1, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:14 PM Reply

Oh yeah, and Tom, have you ever seen a Clock movie? Its either one of five things: 1. Vote 5 for Porn! 2. A single letter...and thats it. 3. A movie worshipping Strawberry_Clock saying that he is the king of the portal. 4. A thousand windows that pop up, crashing your computer. 5. A movie that expressed a certain amount of hatred towards the Fulps. Oh and why is someone who is intentionally a follower of these types of movies crying that he is getting abuse? The Clock that sent that letter is such a liar. He asks for this hate by submitting movies with redeeming values on purpose. Don't feel bad for this person. He, and the whole 'Clock Crew' did it to themselves.

PimpMasterK
PimpMasterK
  • Member since: Apr. 13, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:21 PM Reply

I got a great idea tom,Have all anti-clock-cult movies in a collection! That will show everyone who demises the clocks,I dont really like or hate them,since i dont make flash,but I'm sure they could do better,so clocks if you are reading this,Better movies=respect

Seawana
Seawana
  • Member since: May. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 41
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:23 PM Reply

I hate to even write this as it will make me sound like a hypocrit. Alas, I feel the need to explain my thoughts.

Everything I have seen posted by the so-called Clock Crew makes me think that they are (or more likely, he is) simply an immature adolescent looking for attention. Well guess what. He is getting all the attention anyone could ever desire.

Think about it. Now we've even got a discussion thread (on the front page of Newgrounds, no less!) discussiong him and all his tendancies. No one could ask for more airplay than that.

If everyone would just stop talking about the whole thing and ignore it, it'd probably go away. He sure doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon with everyone whooping and hollering about him. Heck, I'm thinking about doing it to see if I can get more traffic to my website.

I think it's time to give him the silent treatment.

Valz
Valz
  • Member since: Mar. 28, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:25 PM Reply

The Clocks have bothered the NG populous for so long that I think some of the NGer's have decided to throw back some of the proverbial "shit" back at them. They don't bother me, infact they make me laugh. They attempt to get attention and now that they have it, they don't like it because it's negative.
To even bother Tom with that e~mail reminds me of when we ( well most of us ) were younger and fought with our siblings crying to our parents, "But mom he started it first!", I say let the Clocks deal with it and not run crying when they get grossly out numbered. Maybe they will straighten up and see that pre-teen antics are not funny to everyone.


Behind Closed Doors. *Video Clip Here* . Coming Soon!

BBS Signature
RaxaR
RaxaR
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:27 PM Reply

I'm just so happy that so many people will see my movies, wile i don't think the cocks, oops i mean clocks should be banned, i favor you chaining them up in the basement and beating them with socks full of chicken fat. and let me use this to plug my new movie anti strawberry_clock III, soon to be on the portal

Jonny-Alpha
Jonny-Alpha
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote:
So, what does everyone think of this? :)

The original strawberry clock isn't worth mentioning.

The person masquerading as the "Clock Crew" is a genius. Satire, irony, sarcasm........someone has a rather wonderful sense of humour.

As a tribute, I have change my alias on a temporary basis.

Cowboy-From-Hell
Cowboy-From-Hell
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:41 PM Reply

I'm with raxar. Bust out the chicken fat filled socks!!

The Clock Crew Situation

Othello
Othello
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:55 PM Reply

ok you die. i made a long post an i got an error. so ill summarize. 1st amendment. if youre really scared of the ppl then go to cops, internet threats are more serious than in person threats. remember freedom of speech. dont make a stink. if someone listens we get censorship. whats worse: bein a lil pissed an upset or having to watch everything you say an having everything you say being watched?

vdibv
vdibv
  • Member since: Jan. 19, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 01:59 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

Ahhh, StrawberryClock. He said to you that his movies all recieve bad scores. Well, he's right, because most of his movies crash your pc, link to ramdom porn sites, & ask you to vote 5 for porn. He made a movie called B. All it is a B with a black background. If you could, PLEASE ban StrawberryClock. He is a total spammer. All his accounts StrawberryClock, Orange Clock, Rasberryclock, etc. He creates tons of accounts just so other people think he is popular.

BAHArts
BAHArts
  • Member since: Dec. 15, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:11 PM Reply

Yeah, ever since Strawberry_Cock started the "Vote 5 for Porno" fad, people started to get pissed at him, including me. Also, at one time Strawberry was making fun of the NG BBS community in a piss poor movie of what appears to be Traekwon ejaculating at the other BBSers, including me. He also made another piss poor movie depicting Traekwon molesting me. It's about time Tom, you know all about the Fruit_Clock situation.

The Clock Crew Situation

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Member since: Aug. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:16 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 01:21 PM, PimpMasterK wrote:

I got a great idea Tom. Have all anti-clock-cult movies in a collection! That will show everyone who's winding the clocks up.
Better movies = respect. Aaii!

If it's someone playing fake victim (or fake supporters club) then ban his putrid ass.

Plaid-Bass
Plaid-Bass
  • Member since: May. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:20 PM Reply

i've never heard of this "clock crew" but i know strawberry_clock puts hate into almost all of his flash movies. he's just being a freakin' pussy. if i purpously put hate into my movies, then when people started doing anti movies of me, i would just say it's even, andtell you to delete my movies! he is such a freaking retard.

Der-Ubermensch
Der-Ubermensch
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Movie Buff
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:26 PM Reply

A big fuss over nothing really.. The clock movies are the main contributers to my dark aura. I actually like voting X on a few of them each day. Childish antics and retarded humor? Hell, 99% of the world's population exhibits the traits..

The Clock Crew Situation

Ptarmigan
Ptarmigan
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:31 PM Reply

Can't all the Clocks get a life? Its just a stupid Flash movie of them, which they deserve. I know Strawberry_Clock made a shitty Flash movie of many BBS'ers, like Traekwon and VicViper. They are all wankers and need to realize they are wasting space in the NG Portal, which could be used for a great Flash movie. If they want real attention, then where are their parents??????? The Clock crew need to get a life!!

hoagiejones
hoagiejones
  • Member since: Mar. 8, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:39 PM Reply

I think that one man's diligant strive for attention has finally paid off.

Reverend-Kyle
Reverend-Kyle
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:40 PM Reply

I think... we should all go around and vote poorly on the clock crews movies... strawberry_clock especially, they are mostly pornographic anway, and of poor quality.
And to all the guys that go out of their way to vote low, thumbs up to you.

dagger-happy
dagger-happy
  • Member since: May. 14, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:41 PM Reply

*WHY* did you have to do that, Tom? The only reason Strawberry clock has done all this shit is to get the attention that he is obviously deprived of in the real world. Being mentioned on the front page is a twisted kind of victory for him. I would also like to inform the people who suggest you make a collection of anti-strawberry clock stuff that you are playing into his hands. A couple of days ago he posted a thread on the BBS entitled "18 movies about me and counting!" He is a nobody who has done nothing original or spectacular - so why are you giving him what he wants? Just ignore him!

Disorderly has permenantly changed the way I look at life - and Granpa!

MasterShake
MasterShake
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Clock Crew Situation Sep. 8th, 2001 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 9/8/01 11:46 AM, TomFulp wrote: Just some quick reminders:
Disorderly launched this week and you must play it!
Disorderly Merchandise is available and it is HOT! Buy today!
Newgrounds Messenger Bags are only available until the end of the month!

Every once in a while I get the urge to post funny emails on the front page, and I don't know why I never do. Yesterday I got a real zinger, so I thought everyone would get a kick out of it. Anyone who frequents The Portal is familiar with the "Clock Crew" - a bunch of names beginning with fruits and ending with "Clock". They submit movies that tick everyone off, and I get TONS and TONS of emails asking me to ban them. Well, yesterday I got an email from the Clock Crew themselves. Have a look!

Subject: "Clock" situation

Dear Mr. Tom Fulp,
I would first like to state that going to Newgrounds.com over the past few days has been a burden rather than the fun, entertaining place it is meant to be. This is due mainly to the fact that the
so-called "Clock Crew" has been dealt a gross injustice by fellow users of the web site. Not only have numerous users of Newgrounds.com offended us several times on the BBS and in movie reviews, but they have also taken the liberty of making and submitting degrading Flash movies using our likeness to convey hatred, anger, and downright bigotry toward us. The following is a list of movies that we feel break the Newgrounds.com rules and therefore should result in account deletion or, in extreme cases, a ban to the users listed.

Provided are links to the movies in question along with the title and user whom submitted it:

anti strawberry_clock - by user "raxar"
anti strawberry_clock II - by user "raxar"
Clock Subliminal Messages - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Life of Strawberry Clock - by user "GrandmasterJ"
Kill strawberry clock - by user "kl0ne"
StrawberryClock: TheTruth - by user "kl0ne"
Madman v Strawberry_Clock - by user "ZidaneX"
Strawberry_Clock Speech - by user "ZidaneX"
Biggest Asshole Winner - by user "Mr_Congeniality"
Die Strawberry clock!!! - by user "Thepoombas"
Strawberry - Orange Clock - by user "Sir_Pizzaman"
StrawberryClock Testimony - by user "waf"
Strawberry_Clock's Fucks - by user "FUCK_YOU_ZILLA"

Not only are the movies both offensive and extremely inappropriate for the content of Newgrounds.com, but the authors make numerous threats to the so-called "Clock Crew," including death threats, threats to our family and friends, and talk of violent or homosexual
acts directed toward us. This harassment is not limited to Flash movies, however, it can also be found in the reviews for the aforementioned movies, and on the BBS chat.

If that is not shocking enough, users tend to vote "X" or "0" without even watching our movies or giving them a score that they really deserve. Several users (Pants01, Mr_Congeniality, GrandmasterJ, ChronoBasher, MrLicky, Quirion_Dryad, and VdIbV, to name a few)
search for our movies and specifically vote "X" or "0" to get them deleted so we cannot be a part of the Newgrounds.com community. These users have not been provoked by us in any way, they simply do not like us because they think the movies we make are "stupid" and
have "no effort" put into them, despite the fact that these people create movies of poor quality themselves or do not create movies at all.

This aggravation has led to a disliking of our visits to Newgrounds.com when having to face the humility of being called a "faggot," among other disheartening words, reading users' posts describing various acts of violence which they would like to act upon us, and having our quality movies deleted for no good reason day after day.

We feel that these users should be dealt with immediately seeing as they are trying to get our accounts deleted and/or banned because they believe that we are somehow violating our Newgrounds.com agreement as well. With the exception of one movie made by StrawberryClock in retaliation for the 13 or so "anti-StrawberryClock" movies, we have not crossed any lines or broken any rules set by the good folks at Newgrounds.com. All we want is fair treatment and justice served for those whom segregate the Portal.

Thank You.

So, what does everyone think of this? :)

i say you do the right thing and ban those users who mr.clockguy said to ban.

The Clock Crew Situation