00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Darkshark183 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

V Cam Problems

397 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

V Cam Problems 2014-07-26 03:04:15

Hello All

I am having problems with my V cam. I have read through other post but nothing has really helped. Every time I use the v cam and play it as a swf. It only shows a bit of the screen. I have tried rezing the cam to fit the size of the stage but to no avail.

Any one have similar problems or know how to fix this?

Check out my flash animations:

www.youtube.com/notfunnytoons

Response to V Cam Problems 2014-07-26 05:39:08

I am having problems with my V cam. I have read through other post but nothing has really helped. Every time I use the v cam and play it as a swf. It only shows a bit of the screen. I have tried rezing the cam to fit the size of the stage but to no avail.

Are you using draw with jazzas vcam, as I had the same problem.

Response to V Cam Problems 2014-07-26 11:22:27

At 7/26/14 05:39 AM, ikramah09 wrote:

Are you using draw with jazzas vcam, as I had the same problem.

I used his yes.

Then I tried to different ones and they didnt work at all. Did u fix the problem

Check out my flash animations:

www.youtube.com/notfunnytoons

Response to V Cam Problems 2014-07-26 15:23:54

I used his yes.

Then I tried to different ones and they didnt work at all. Did u fix the problem

I couldn't fix it, I had a different vcam before and it worked fun until I ran into some different problems, maybe just get a different vcam, or maybe your not using as2 or as3 types.