00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Time to set the record straight...

456 Views | 2 Replies

Ok guys so I've been dabbling in the area of everything from binaural beats to the frequency at which our music plays for around a year now. And in this world we live in today filled with ADD and marketing and falsehoods, it's hard to tell anymore which direction we're going in and which one is the best to take.
Now personally I like to take the path that my heart leads me too, you know the path that feels right in this sea of possible misinformation regarding religion and philosophies, and my heart has never steered me wrong. and so far the only path that has felt right is the path of the power of the heart and extending it's field around me. Now I'll be honest, I haven't really been doing much formal work to extend the field to other people like meditation, because things like meditation seem overrated to me. Me, I like to just turn on a song that makes me feel strong about something, and it's always made me feel much better than some binaural beat or meditation. You see, I've gotten some effects from meditation every once in a while, but the only thing that has shown itself to me honestly in it's true awesome power is the feeling of love and awesomeness which presents itself in music.
Now there's another subject I have to bring up that goes hand in hand with these feeling I always encounter when faced with strong emotion, which I don't want you to view with any prejudice based on keywords that are triggered too often by the internet videos out there. Kundalini. Yes, kundalini is the closest force of energy I can describe it as, judging by what I've read, that always comes along when I'm feeling strongly about something or excited about something...like music. Most people seem to spend their whole lives trying to get to the point that I have, at such a young age, which is the "kundalni awakening" which is followed by these interdimensional fruits of knowledge and understanding and happiness.
Ahh a bunch of bullshit if you ask me, I think the Indians that are on those videos ho are supposedly being awakened, who look to be completely possessed by this colossally powerful trip of awakening either have never experience it before and are just over-hyped about it, or they're actors. Either that or my kundalini isn't nearly as powerful as theirs. See I get it every day, I channel it up my spine and I didn't have to meditate to get their, nor was mine followed by some profound awakening with negative side effects or kundalini syndrome. I seem to have been born with it. What do you all think, on every topic I've brought up on this spirituality confusing shit?

Response to Time to set the record straight... 2014-07-25 16:04:21

Isn't binaural beats just white noise and a sine wave? Nothing magical if you ask me.

BBS Signature

Response to Time to set the record straight... 2014-07-25 16:28:42

At 7/25/14 04:06 PM, Voltage wrote:
At 7/25/14 04:04 PM, FinaLee wrote: Isn't binaural beats just white noise and a sine wave? Nothing magical if you ask me.
no, it's kind of more complicated than white noise and a sine wave.

Oh. Pink noise and two sine waves. Sorry, but I'm struggling to see how you can get in a meditative state from dissonance.

BBS Signature