00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesChrist just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Programmer looking for team

682 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Programmer looking for team 2014-07-23 15:05:18

I am a relatively strong programmer looking for a team to make a new small - medium sized game. Willing to make almost any type of game just looking for devoted team members to help with game concepts, art, music, and even programming. Feel free to message me with any interest.

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-23 16:37:46

In general it could be interesting. Because "relative strong" is a quite vague description - can you show up with some samples of older games you already did?

BBS Signature

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-23 16:59:08

At 7/23/14 04:37 PM, SoundChris wrote: In general it could be interesting. Because "relative strong" is a quite vague description - can you show up with some samples of older games you already did?

Sorry I recently had to take down my website but i have worked with java c and many other languages in the past couple years but what i'm looking to work on is unity with c#. I recently finished up a puzzle platformer in unity and will have a demo up soon to show some work i've done. In the mean time i will be more than happy to show you some samples over skype. feel free to pm if you are interested.

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-25 05:32:32

I also use Unity3d... Too bad I still couldn't find someone to team up with...

Check Out My Website

My Youtube

Have a nice day everyone :)

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-25 17:29:17

At 7/25/14 05:32 AM, 10yaseen1 wrote: I also use Unity3d... Too bad I still couldn't find someone to team up with...

What kind of work do you do? art, music, programming etc.

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-26 07:51:29

At 7/25/14 05:29 PM, DenyingProduct wrote:
At 7/25/14 05:32 AM, 10yaseen1 wrote: I also use Unity3d... Too bad I still couldn't find someone to team up with...
What kind of work do you do? art, music, programming etc.

I do programming ... in Javascript and C# / C Sharp.

Check Out My Website

My Youtube

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-07-26 07:52:55

Actually I'm working on my own Project... And well I do require programmers, 3d modelers(especially)

Check Out My Website

My Youtube

Response to Programmer looking for team 2014-08-07 19:00:21

If you're looking for someone to give you a game concept to work on I'd be more than happy to dedicate one of my own to it!

I actually have a couple that I need help with. If I can find an artist that would be PERFECT!

In any case, I could probably use placeholder artwork for the moment, what I really need is someone who can help me program these games I want to make. If you're still willing PLEASE get in touch with me by sending a message, looking me up on Google with this username, or just saying 'hi'.