00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kawishinto just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Best deal for adds?

373 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Best deal for adds? 2014-07-23 08:13:19

I was thinking maybe I should add some adds to my flash game to get money irl. What would you recommend me to do? :3
Yes, Im newbie.

~Shadowrabbit from the hills..

Response to Best deal for adds? 2014-07-24 06:21:24

At 7/23/14 08:13 AM, Varjokani wrote: I was thinking maybe I should add some adds to my flash game to get money irl. What would you recommend me to do? :3
Yes, Im newbie.

You could use newgrounds ads and integrate them into your project. Just know that there is hardly any money in it unless you make a hit game and even then it's barely anthing. Make games because you have a passion for it - any ad revenue, no matter how tiny is, is just an added plus.

Response to Best deal for adds? 2014-07-24 06:36:08

At 7/24/14 06:21 AM, Hero101 wrote:
At 7/23/14 08:13 AM, Varjokani wrote: I was thinking maybe I should add some adds to my flash game to get money irl. What would you recommend me to do? :3
Yes, Im newbie.
You could use newgrounds ads and integrate them into your project. Just know that there is hardly any money in it unless you make a hit game and even then it's barely anthing. Make games because you have a passion for it - any ad revenue, no matter how tiny is, is just an added plus.

I know and I do stuff mostly because I enjoy it. I just want to know how to ad adds? How to do it? :3
Yes I wasn't able to find any tutorials for it so I ask here.

~Shadowrabbit from the hills..

Response to Best deal for adds? 2014-07-24 15:04:11

At 7/24/14 06:36 AM, Varjokani wrote: I know and I do stuff mostly because I enjoy it. I just want to know how to ad adds? How to do it? :3
Yes I wasn't able to find any tutorials for it so I ask here.

http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/flash-api/using-flash-ads

You have to get ads approved, and then you can add them to your game.