00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ParallaxDraw just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Have Some Fun With This

1,204 Views | 29 Replies

Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:00:45

So this person is a man (I'm sure we all know the type) who just received a community award after planting a flower. The reason for this is because he is a little kiss a**.
Myself and few others had actually made a difference spending over 500 hours each volunteering with disadvantaged children.
so I think he deserves just a little ridicule...so Photoshop him caption it whatever just have some fun with it.

Have Some Fun With This

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:13:25

He kind of looks like one of those kids who gets their ass kicked at school.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:17:18

why would you volunteer with children?

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:27:40

Because good people don't volunteer for recognition. They do it to be helpful.
Is ridiculing someone because their time was recognized make you good? Do you really deserve an award more than him?

We were volunteering before the award existed and continue to do so.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:32:00

At 7/22/14 09:17 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: why would you volunteer with children?

Because these kids deserve to have a childhood, most of them are young carers and don't get the chance

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:40:56

At 7/22/14 09:34 PM, 24901miles wrote: Jealousy doesn't look good on you.

If I'm honest I would want someone else to have the award they put a lot more work in than I did. I'm just annoyed that this guy got one after taking 30 seconds to plant a flower.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:41:52

What's so important about this community award? Will anyone even care about that award anymore in a couple years?

Be a good person because you should be a good person, not because you might earn some community award.

Do you also get jealous at "employee of the month" at your work place?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:44:07

At 7/22/14 09:41 PM, NeonSpider wrote: What's so important about this community award? Will anyone even care about that award anymore in a couple years?

Be a good person because you should be a good person, not because you might earn some community award.

Do you also get jealous at "employee of the month" at your work place?

This isn't about jealousy this is about justice.

Have Some Fun With This

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 21:50:23

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:07:09

This isnt the place to make fun of someone who was doing the right thing.
you should be ashamed...

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:12:40

At 7/22/14 10:07 PM, Mick wrote: This isnt the place to make fun of someone who was doing the right thing.
you should be ashamed...

He spent his time 'sweet talking' those in charge of the ceremony instead of doing any work, he wanted the award so he could get a better job not because he wanted to make a difference...by planting a single flower.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:23:45

so... do you really think that we will ridicule this guy because you're jealous of his award?

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:24:33

At 7/22/14 10:21 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote: God damn he's hot... Now Perfect... Tell him SubliminalVirus says hi ;)

Have Some Fun With This

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:34:20

At 7/22/14 10:20 PM, SCTE3 wrote: So you want us to photoshop someone out of jealousy (in your words "justice") because they sweet talked some people into getting a community award. In all honesty, who cares? Seriously? So what he got an award, let him go about his day being an idiot. If you already do a lot of charity work for children, you should be happy. Besides, most people doing charity work tend to go unrecognized anyways.

I just thought it would be fun and it is, the edited pictures so far have been pretty funny.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:36:12

At 7/22/14 10:23 PM, LoboF wrote: so... do you really think that we will ridicule this guy because you're jealous of his award?

yeh and he's a douche
but like I said I don't want the award other people deserve it more, but definitely not this guy

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:38:10

At 7/22/14 10:28 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote:
I'm half asleep... They look so damn familiar, but I don't know who they are....????

Here ya go!

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:39:05

ITT: butthurt moralfags...

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-22 22:40:54

At 7/22/14 10:21 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote: God damn he's hot... Now Perfect... Tell him SubliminalVirus says hi ;)

Will Do! haha

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 10:29:55

At 7/23/14 08:05 AM, Satan wrote: This guy looks like a twat, and he probably didn't deserve that award, I agree OP, but you're doing nothing besides making yourself look like an even bigger twat than he is by getting upset over it. People who do charity work often don't give a shit about the awards they might get. They do it because they like the feeling of helping those who are down on their luck in some way.

You should know this.

I wouldn't say I'm upset i just thought this would be fun..and it has been. Also we have been working for charity long before the award existed.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:08:22

You must have atleast 1000 posts to even request such an act for us

And its not even a good reason for us to photoshop the pic, he did good, get over your cock size and be happy for someone else

(why you didn't get the award btw... You are jealous of others and only want glory for yourself... And thats not the kind of person that should get an award... Only selfless people who will simply plant a flower and then try to get others to do something simple like that...)

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:13:40

First off, this is a terrible picture for photoshopping (It's a really good photo, though). There's very few ways we can add it to other photos in a humorous fashion. That leaves captions, and we know nothing about this guy other than what you tell us. So, fuck off with your bullshit army request that could also be considered slander.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:14:05

At 7/23/14 12:08 PM, tox wrote: You must have atleast 1000 posts to even request such an act for us

And its not even a good reason for us to photoshop the pic, he did good, get over your cock size and be happy for someone else

(why you didn't get the award btw... You are jealous of others and only want glory for yourself... And thats not the kind of person that should get an award... Only selfless people who will simply plant a flower and then try to get others to do something simple like that...)

He's not selfless...he's a knob. I want someone else to have the award. This is also just for fun to mess with him..who doesn't like to ridicule a kiss ass?

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:15:41

At 7/23/14 12:09 PM, Loki wrote

who the fuck cares

you're so salty your tears are actually pringles

Lol dang
Skittles, taste the rainbow
Pringles, bet ya cant pop just one

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:16:08

At 7/23/14 12:14 PM, ModeratlyAwessome wrote: He's not selfless...he's a knob. I want someone else to have the award. This is also just for fun to mess with him..who doesn't like to ridicule a kiss ass?

We have no context to ridicule him with. You are the only person on this forum who knows the guy, so there's no injokes we can do.

Only thing I can think of is put awful things like a lynching behind him.

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:19:29

At 7/23/14 12:14 PM, ModeratlyAwessome wrote:
He's not selfless...he's a knob. I want someone else to have the award. This is also just for fun to mess with him..who doesn't like to ridicule a kiss ass?

We all kiss the mods asses lol
You be preaching the word of christ to jews bud
Get down off your soap box and sit in the corner before we start rippin on you

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 12:32:49

Some people will always do nice things just to improve their image, and some people will always do nice things to do nice things.

Learn to accept that.

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 13:16:57

At 7/23/14 12:16 PM, Amaranthus wrote: OP, the guy will never see this thread, don't bother.
Also, did I mention how unattractive you are yet?
Mushy mushy, honk honk.

If your referring to my picture...that's not me I take it you've never seen 'waiting for a mate' you should its hilarious

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 13:39:30

At 7/22/14 09:32 PM, ModeratlyAwessome wrote:
At 7/22/14 09:17 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: why would you volunteer with children?
Because these kids deserve to have a childhood,

By their parents, yes.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-23 14:37:12

At 7/23/14 01:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote: No effort at all.

Brilliant :D

Response to Have Some Fun With This 2014-07-24 07:37:51

At 7/23/14 01:39 PM, satanbrain wrote:
At 7/22/14 09:32 PM, ModeratlyAwessome wrote:
Because these kids deserve to have a childhood,
By their parents, yes.

You obviously don't know what a young carer is..