00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need playtesters and a voice actor

1,255 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

These are paying positions.

We have a playable prototype. Writing and art are solid, though they will go through a few more iterations.

What we need are playtesters and a voice actor.

Voice actor should be a fairly versatile female, who will be voicing an AI throughout the game as well as the voice of an extinct alien race.

Playtesters will need to skype conference with us daily and submit bug reports as well as feedback for eight hours a day indefinitely. We have a submission system in place. We need at least two of these.

If you have any general questions, feel free to ask them here.

Contact me via my gmail which is the same as my username here.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Need playtesters and a voice actor 2014-07-28 07:19:43

Would help if you had a website to showcase something, anything, to show it's a real project - let alone not a scam. Just an idea.

Response to Need playtesters and a voice actor 2014-07-28 11:43:18

At 7/28/14 07:19 AM, Hero101 wrote: Would help if you had a website to showcase something, anything, to show it's a real project - let alone not a scam. Just an idea.

Huh? I have no intention of showcasing ANYTHING here.

When people contact me they are invited to the project. And payment isn't over paypal or with btc. You sign an NDA and are given an official work offer and paid weekly.

This is not a public project. It is a private project. If you aren't interested you shouldn't have posted here. We already have six applicants through NG alone.

I'm not sure why, but when I post things on the NG forums, I get a LOT of responses. People really clamor to get involved in things I talk about or offer. You know how to contact me if you're interested. Though I'd prefer you didn't.

∀x (∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ∀x ¬(x ∈ e)) ∨ ∃y ¬∃e (e ∈ x ∧ ¬∃z (z ∈ y ∧ z ∈ e ∧ ∀x ¬((x ∈ y ∧ x ∈ e) ∧ ¬(x = z)))))

Response to Need playtesters and a voice actor 2014-07-28 13:20:59

You might have better luck with voice actors posting in this thread, I wouldn't have thought many talented voice actors roam to the programming forum. Also, you may find somebody to fit the role in this thread.

Response to Need playtesters and a voice actor 2014-07-28 20:16:42

At 7/28/14 01:20 PM, Sam wrote: I wouldn't have thought many talented voice actors roam to the programming forum.

Hahaha my thoughts exactly! And to the OP, no need to get offensive. I didn't mean to come off rude. Was just trying to help you in your search. Follow Sam's suggestions though. The people that apply in those areas are more likely to be serious candidates. It doesn't surprise me that you have had a lot of people apply from NG. The Flash forum is full of people looking to collaborate, but they usually lack the efficient skill to be an equal part of the team.

Again, didn't mean any disrespect and I wish you the best of luck.

Response to Need playtesters and a voice actor 2014-07-29 01:36:05

At 7/28/14 01:20 PM, Sam wrote: You might have better luck with voice actors posting in this thread, I wouldn't have thought many talented voice actors roam to the programming forum. Also, you may find somebody to fit the role in this thread.

I appreciate the link and suggestion, but I do not *ever* use threads like these. I always make a new thread and if people don't like it.. they can go back to 1995 when forums were new and do things that way.