00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who the fuck are you people?

1,557 Views | 23 Replies

Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 17:56:16

Are forum stories still allowed? Why is the site layout so different? Who are the moderators now? Who the fuck are all of you people?

I don't like change.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 18:00:04

At 7/20/14 05:57 PM, Crink wrote: you have nice legs

Stop it, you.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 18:10:02

At 7/20/14 06:03 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Last post you made was January 29th 2011. You've been gone a while.

WELCOME HOME SON!!!

Anyway, there's lots you may have missed. Tom got divorced, Wade finally installed a flashlight where his little man used to be, and Sirtom93 escaped the asylum and burnt down half of London

I've been gone for quite a while indeed. I've tried finding a few of my old friends but most of them seem inactive or have changed their username. Banking on the day that Tasty_Turnips is going to log on and reply to my PM any day now, though.

Tom getting divorced is upsetting news to say the least. Mechabloby still hanging around?

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 18:13:59

At 7/20/14 06:12 PM, fieldertiger wrote:
At 7/20/14 05:56 PM, Sexylegs wrote: I don't like change.
When was the last time did you went here on Newgrounds? Three years? It might makes sense of how you are reacting to today's design.

2011, before that probably 2006-2008. Does everything still go all festive around the Christmas period? That's a big contributing factor on whether or not I bother hanging around again.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 18:19:34

At 7/20/14 06:03 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Anyway, there's lots you may have missed. Tom got divorced, Wade finally installed a flashlight where his little man used to be, and Sirtom93 escaped the asylum and burnt down half of London

Also, NG chat is dead, the NG store is dead, the guy that made skullkid is dead, and NG now offers year-long Supporter status to anyone who coughs up $25 to help support the site. Who the fuck buys those things anyways? They must be fagets.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 18:50:11

At 7/20/14 06:10 PM, Sexylegs wrote: Tom getting divorced is upsetting news to say the least.

Did he really?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 19:00:57

Most of the cool users have left, leaving behind us.
There still a few of the old regulars around, even if the BBS is a bit slow these days.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 19:47:57

At 7/20/14 06:00 PM, Sexylegs wrote:
At 7/20/14 05:57 PM, Crink wrote: you have nice legs
Stop it, you.

bend over bitch

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 19:50:54

Shit son I know how you feel. I just checked the moderators. Seems like they're all the same, maybe one or two new faces. Also I have no idea what people talk about on newgrounds anymore. I feel old.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 21:45:41

Welcome back.

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 22:30:04

I should be the voice of reason and say that Tom didn't get divorced.

OR AM I LYING? DUN DUN DUN

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 22:33:26

At 7/20/14 06:03 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Tom got divorced

Lies.

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 22:47:07

We are aliens from the planet Bob.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 22:59:01

shit

life can be real fuckin crazy

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 23:14:18

At 7/20/14 05:56 PM, Sexylegs wrote: Are forum stories still allowed? Why is the site layout so different? Who are the moderators now? Who the fuck are all of you people?

I don't like change.

No.
Because you have to stay fresh and interesting in these times.
Upset children.
Assholes.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 23:21:48

At 7/20/14 11:20 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/20/14 11:14 PM, YenMuffin wrote: No.
Because you have to stay fresh and interesting in these times.
Upset children.
Assholes.
You still wanna play titanfall?

Yea
But I can't now. Gonna be busy with class for the rest of the week.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-20 23:46:26

hello I am collin I make posts on the newgrounds

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 00:38:06

Hi, I'm UsernameUser.

I used to be barely relevant when the ol' Chat Mines were still open, but ever since that fascist OBAMA shut 'er down, I've been out of work.
I drift around, posting comments right here in these very forums from time to time, a ghost who haunts the unlucky soul unfortunate enough to read my un-researched ramblings.
Maybe if we get an AMERICAN in power around 'cher the old mines will open again, but until we get that NIGERIAN COMMUNIST HAWAIIAN BASTARD out of office, this is where you can find meh

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 05:32:58

Everything that all of you just said upset me and this place needs a fucking mobile app because this is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do
do.

Congratulations to the new moderator I'd quote the post but shit making this text quoted was god damn hard enough.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 05:35:58

At 7/21/14 05:32 AM, Sexylegs wrote: Everything that all of you just said upset me and this place needs a fucking mobile app because this is the hardest thing I've ever tried to do
do.

Congratulations to the new moderator I'd quote the post but shit making this text quoted was god damn hard enough.

Yeah, I agree with the whole mobile app thing. You'll get used to it, it isn't so bad after a while. I think most people hated the redesign at first

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 05:37:46

I tried posting on the BBS from my phone once.

It was awful, but its only because my digital keyboard is awful...can't mass highlight, it ins't very dextrous. I feel your pain, OP.

I the fuck am Phobotech. We might've met before at some point....because I AM a legs man.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 07:10:16

At 7/20/14 11:37 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Also, I am a mod now. :3

We have new mods for the games and movies portal to replace the whistle system and mods who handle medals as well. Fun times.

You are the person that I wanted too congratulate on becoming a mod. Congratulations.

At 7/21/14 05:37 AM, Phobotech wrote: I tried posting on the BBS from my phone once.

It was awful, but its only because my digital keyboard is awful...can't mass highlight, it ins't very dextrous. I feel your pain, OP.

It truly is the work of the Devil. So motherfucking laggy, the layout of this website was definitely not designed with mobile capability in mind.

I the fuck am Phobotech. We might've met before at some point....

Your username sounds the fuck familiar. Perhaps we have met at some point, long ago...

...because I AM a legs man.

Oh now you stop that.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-21 07:27:03

Yeah I never even read the names of the people posting so I was just expressing myself to a mass collection of talking heads for a few years in my time here.

BBS Signature

Response to Who the fuck are you people? 2014-07-22 10:29:20

Better question... Who the fuck are you?