00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

lilo and stitch best disney movie

644 Views | 19 Replies

lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 21:00:21

i find lilo and stitch is one of the best kids movies ever i think also its the best writen disney film s ever thought up. lilo is a young girl in a broken family both parents died before the movie her sister is over worked from having to support her family alone she is a social outcast picked on mostly by murtle and her minnions for being a little wierd (although it seams to me she just has a very active imagination). she then meets stitch or experiment 626 whom is an indestructable experiment designed to destroy every thing around him, and apperently is quite foul mouthed in the start of the movie he says what becomes his most used sentence in the franchise abooba cheapa which as the court establishes is an alien swear word. not your typical disney prince in shining armour and lilo is no damsil in distress she finds and adopts stitch making him part of her family her ohana. she helps him getover his erge to destroy every thing and is herself healed gaining a special friend. through the trials needed to let her keep stitch she shows that he is changed and not evil but a good soul and helping stitch's creater reform as well.

i find this type of story is supirior to the whole princess gets saved by a prince thing because the prince saves princess thing say's 1 thing "everything will work out so long as your hot and whore your self off to the right guy". through out the movies and tv series lilo shows she is very capable in the movie having to save stitch. she also demonstrates numerios leadership skills and some impresive stratigic ability especialy for her age yet never to a mary sue level (thank god).
lilo and her sister are both very strong and capable women sure they have romantic interests but it dousent define them and is realistic. as well what i admire most about this movie is that stitch and lilo are best friends and there love for each other is more like a familys rather then romantic and it is there friendship and bond that helps save them as being in a family means you dont leave them behind and abandon them. which is a much better moral then the love conquers all motif.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 21:36:18

At 7/19/14 09:33 PM, fieldertiger wrote: Wow, that's like Wikipedia's plot on Lilo and Stitch but then you edited on your post so that you may think everyone would like you. If you liked Lilo And Stitch so much, how come you don't care about watching Disney's Lilo and Stitch TV show? Maybe you are 8 or 9 in real life.

no i hate disney and i did watch it when it was on but its not on tv any more duh at least in canada ive heard better insults when i was a kid

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 22:17:45

I came into this thread determined to assert that it is in fact the Academy Award Nominated Beauty and the Beast that stands head and shoulders among the many A grade classics Disney has produced over the past decades. However, it falls upon me to be humbled; for when I read your plot synopsis of Lilo and Stitch I was (TRIGGER WARNING) forcefully reminded that it must in fact be Lilo and Stitch,

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 22:21:58

No. Lilo and Stitch is not the best Disney-produced movie. And it's still one of those typical "Disney-ish" kinds of Disney movies.

Want to know what's a hell of a lot better Disney-produced movie? Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies for starters. But there's plenty of others as well.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 22:38:38

How old are you?

Wreck-it-Ralph was pretty good.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 23:11:22

As few movies as I watch in general, I did find Lilo and Stitch to at least be very memorable. The characters and voice acting are spectacular, and the story and all that is all just very feel-god.

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 23:20:30

At 7/19/14 11:11 PM, DM692 wrote: is all just very feel-god.

That must be the deity of feels! He has all the feels!

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 23:52:32

At 7/19/14 11:20 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 7/19/14 11:11 PM, DM692 wrote: is all just very feel-god.
That must be the deity of feels! He has all the feels!

lilo and stitch best disney movie

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-19 23:53:46

At 7/19/14 10:38 PM, NGPulp wrote:
Wreck-it-Ralph was pretty good.

Feels rushed at the beginning though.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 00:48:06

At 7/19/14 11:11 PM, DM692 wrote: As few movies as I watch in general, I did find Lilo and Stitch to at least be very memorable. The characters and voice acting are spectacular, and the story and all that is all just very feel-good.

Indeed.

I enjoy Lilo and Stitch as much as the next guy, but I think there isn't really a "best Disney movie" out there; opinions will clash.

We need to take this from an objective, rather than subjective point of view and rate them all accordingly.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 00:54:51

I remember liking it when it first came out but seeing again 2 years I can't but think that there should be more to it.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 01:51:40

At 7/20/14 12:04 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Opinion discarded.

Frozen is the best Disney movie.

Plus dat Elsa is so slinky

Such a freaking overrated movie. It was okay. I got sick of it quickly and started to hate it when my niece got in on DVD and made me sit through it over and over. Before that, though, I found it mildly enjoyable when I saw it in the theater. But the music from it is everywhere and I hate when I have to hear it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 10:45:22

At 7/20/14 01:51 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/20/14 12:04 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Opinion discarded.

Frozen is the best Disney movie.

Plus dat Elsa is so slinky
Such a freaking overrated movie. It was okay. I got sick of it quickly and started to hate it when my niece got in on DVD and made me sit through it over and over. Before that, though, I found it mildly enjoyable when I saw it in the theater. But the music from it is everywhere and I hate when I have to hear it.

should i asume you are talking about frozen here please be more specific its hard to tell which your point is about

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 11:00:19

At 7/20/14 10:45 AM, nanocon wrote:
At 7/20/14 12:04 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: Frozen is the best Disney movie.
Such a freaking overrated movie.
should i asume you are talking about frozen

...I'm not even gonna...Yeah, I was talking about Frozen.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 11:02:31

At 7/20/14 11:00 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:

eh never saw that one the commercials kinda dident sell it that well and that thing with the snowman um olof i think just dident click with me

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 11:05:45

At 7/20/14 12:04 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
should i asume you are talking about frozen here

They already are talking about "Frozen".

please be more specific its hard to tell which your point is about

How hard is it?

He's saying it's overrated and sick of seeing it everywhere, hearing the songs, sitting through the movie over and over and stuff of that nature.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 11:09:04

At 7/20/14 11:02 AM, nanocon wrote:

eh never saw that one the commercials kinda dident sell it that well and that thing with the snowman um olof i think just dident click with me

I found Olaf to be one of the better things about the movie. I don't care about musical numbers unless they're funny. The singing made me get sick of the movie quicker. My niece watched it twice in a row when I babysat her one evening and again in the morning.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 12:41:36

At 7/20/14 11:09 AM, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7/20/14 11:02 AM, nanocon wrote:

I found Olaf to be one of the better things about the movie. I don't care about musical numbers unless they're funny. The singing made me get sick of the movie quicker. My niece watched it twice in a row when I babysat her one evening and again in the morning.

i dont like song and dance scenes much mostly because of the land before time sequals over used it to cover up bad writing i started to asume every movie that used em did that that too using them to cover up bad writing. although im glad i did find exeptions to that. but funny songs i do like those .... so long as they arent to stupid.

and that thing with your niece is nothing when i was a kid i would sometimes just constantly rewatch my latist fave movie back to back all day long untill one of my fave shows came on or i got sick of it. sometimes i went to sleep only to wake up and watch it more untill one of those other 2 things i said happened .... mind you this was in my room with my personal tv so it never bothered anyone. so i can get why your sick of it after only 3 back to back views. but i think frozen was over advertised i was origanaly interested in it but i was so bombarded by its comercials i totally lost interest in seeing it plus like every five minutes a music video for its songs was playing so theres that.

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 13:20:15

At 7/20/14 12:41 PM, nanocon wrote: i dont like song and dance scenes much mostly because of the land before time sequals over used it to cover up bad writing i started to asume every movie that used em did that that too using them to cover up bad writing. although im glad i did find exeptions to that. but funny songs i do like those .... so long as they arent to stupid.

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum is a good one.

and that thing with your niece is nothing when i was a kid i would sometimes just constantly rewatch my latist fave movie back to back all day long untill one of my fave shows came on or i got sick of it. sometimes i went to sleep only to wake up and watch it more untill one of those other 2 things i said happened ....

Yeah, I did the same as a kid. When I was a toddler it was Clash of the Titans, Krull, and Jason and the Argonauts and when I was a little older, Van Damme, Stallone and Schwarzenegger movies plus Robocop. Or at my grandma's house, Willow and Dennis the Menace and Home Alone. Must have seen all those like a hundred times.

mind you this was in my room with my personal tv so it never bothered anyone. so i can get why your sick of it after only 3 back to back views.

Oh, it was more than just that time.

but i think frozen was over advertised i was origanaly interested in it but i was so bombarded by its comercials i totally lost interest in seeing it plus like every five minutes a music video for its songs was playing so theres that.

Seriously, the music is all over the place, especially Let it Go. I've even heard it in other languages.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to lilo and stitch best disney movie 2014-07-20 14:21:56

At 7/20/14 01:20 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum is a good one.

is that a song on ng i do love most music videos and amv's i just hate movie song and dance scenes cause they are usually realy out of place in the plot.

Yeah, I did the same as a kid. When I was a toddler it was Clash of the Titans, Krull, and Jason and the Argonauts and when I was a little older, Van Damme, Stallone and Schwarzenegger movies plus Robocop. Or at my grandma's house, Willow and Dennis the Menace and Home Alone. Must have seen all those like a hundred times.

with me it was usually digimon the movie or any of the pokemon movies ash's death scene in the first one made me cry in the theater when i was a kid it was pretty epic and most any anime movie i got my hands on like the inuyasha movies. also the incredables i got obbsesed with that one well when i could westle it or the inuyasha movies away from my older sister who owned them. aliens reserecion when i was at a relitives house once and demlission man the first blade movie independance day armageddon. most of the movies i tried at the movvie store to like genocyber josh kirby time warrior (i think it was part 3 or 5) the page master, robo cop 2 i think and the next gen star trek movies and most of the movies that were on the space channel before they started to suck. oh god there were so many back then its hard to remember them all i just know im forgeting a ton but when you watched that much stuff that young alot of it tends to sorta blend togather in your head you know what i mean

Oh, it was more than just that time.

really how many times did she make you watch it so far.

Seriously, the music is all over the place, especially Let it Go. I've even heard it in other languages.

well was pastense at least in canada they have pretty much stopped doing that up here exept occionally on the disney channel but not as much or maybe im just tuning it out either way