00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

444rgh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Father gives molester a beatdown

1,891 Views | 29 Replies

Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-18 21:32:06

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/national-international/Florida-Father-Beats-Accused-Child-Abuser-267689071.html

The father walked in and found an 18 year old molesting his 11 year old son, and proceeded to beat him to unconsciousness.

I don't think he went far enough.

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-18 21:36:25

I'm sure anyone would have done the same, he should really have just driven a stake through his heart

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-18 21:37:27

If only that were my dad.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 01:11:53

That guy seems like a cool guy.

He should totally hang out with us.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 01:16:54

That father kicked that molester's ass so hard that he looks like he needs facial reconstruction surgery. He sure as hell deserved it though.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 01:17:46

Good job, dad

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 03:43:13

At least he didn't rape him back...

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 03:48:02

When asked by the 911 dispatcher if any weapons were involved, the father said "my foot and my fist."

That's one hell of a father.

wut

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 11:47:56

None of this would've happened if the molester had a gun.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:15:19

At 7/19/14 01:11 AM, NGPulp wrote: That guy seems like a cool guy.

He should totally hang out with us.

You're right.
Quick, someone give me the molester's e-mail so i can ask him to make an NG account!

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:22:31

Shit, what a man

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:22:43

At 7/19/14 12:19 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Why didn't my dad do this when uncle forced me to dance for him naked?!!!

Because he was the one recording it.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:28:31

At 7/19/14 12:22 PM, Radaketor wrote:
At 7/19/14 12:19 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Why didn't my dad do this when uncle forced me to dance for him naked?!!!
Because he was the one recording it.

Nice

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:29:01

At 7/19/14 12:23 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Shut up, son! Mind your own business!

God, sometimes i just wish you hadn't adopted me.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:35:47

At 7/19/14 12:30 PM, Amaranthus wrote: That's it! I'm getting rid of you!

You'll lose the alimony though.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:52:20

Florida doesn't play.

Jesus Christ the one True God of Love and Peace.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 12:56:07

If Obama had a son."

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 13:00:33

At 7/18/14 09:35 PM, Piggler wrote: In what situation does an 18 year old hang out with an 11 year old kid?

In a molestation situation.

LORD OF MOOSE 2004

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 13:05:17

At 7/19/14 03:43 AM, SubparTony wrote: At least he didn't rape him back...

Indeed! Many people, as seen in this thread, seem to think that it would be completely right for the guy to either murder or rape the molester as if they are suddenly allowed to commit a crime a horrible crime just because someone else does it. It is like that story of those people in prison in brasil or something a while ago who gangraped an inmate twice who was convicted for rape. It is absolutely wrong to do that, it isn't an ironic punishment, it is just people using an excuse to be horrible people themselves and people buy into it and claim they did the right thing etc. which is complete bullshit.

At 7/19/14 12:14 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote: It's an awful cycle, with a downward spiral leading right to hell.

Indeed, though with that said being abused like that doesn't automatically make you do it to others, it just make sit more common. They still lack the morality and self control to not do it themselves which many others who have suffered like that can do. So it isn't fair to claim the people doing this are victims as they threw away being a victim as soon as they started doing it themselves.

It is like claiming people with anger issues who murdered people are victims, as others have anger issues and don't kill people, they aren't victims when they do the act themselves.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 13:09:34

I see hypocrites all around me. Anyone in that Father's shoes would have done the same if they caught a molester shoving his cock up his son's butt-hole. The criminal in this case is lucky the Father didn't shoot or kill him. I think a Jury would have let this man off if he had ended up killing this criminal. It has happened in the past back in the 1980's where a man shot and killed a criminal that had molested his son and all charges were dropped on the father.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 13:39:04

At 7/19/14 12:14 PM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
At 7/19/14 01:17 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote:

It's an awful cycle, with a downward spiral leading right to hell.

i don't know why but it seems like everything you post is emotional based conservative garbage.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 13:55:54

At 7/19/14 01:09 PM, TheKlown wrote: I see hypocrites all around me. Anyone in that Father's shoes would have done the same if they caught a molester shoving his cock up his son's butt-hole. The criminal in this case is lucky the Father didn't shoot or kill him. I think a Jury would have let this man off if he had ended up killing this criminal. It has happened in the past back in the 1980's where a man shot and killed a criminal that had molested his son and all charges were dropped on the father.

I sure as hell wouldn't have let him off if he'd ended up killing the molester, but in this situation as it is, yes, I would've let him off as well. That beatdown was the right thing to do, but he shouldn't have gone further than that - he obviously didn't need to. It's all fine (well, almost), the molester got what he deserved and everyone's still alive, so shut up already.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 14:09:05

At 7/18/14 09:35 PM, Piggler wrote: In what situation does an 18 year old hang out with an 11 year old kid?

No fucking clue

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 14:10:28

At 7/19/14 02:09 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
No fucking clue

I mean... can you even imagine? right?

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 14:12:34

At 7/19/14 02:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 7/19/14 02:09 PM, HeavenDuff wrote:
No fucking clue
I mean... can you even imagine? right?

which one's you?

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 14:21:46

At 7/19/14 01:05 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 7/19/14 03:43 AM, SubparTony wrote: At least he didn't rape him back...
Indeed! Many people, as seen in this thread, seem to think that it would be completely right for the guy to either murder or rape the molester as if they are suddenly allowed to commit a crime a horrible crime just because someone else does it. It is like that story of those people in prison in brasil or something a while ago who gangraped an inmate twice who was convicted for rape. It is absolutely wrong to do that, it isn't an ironic punishment, it is just people using an excuse to be horrible people themselves and people buy into it and claim they did the right thing etc. which is complete bullshit.

I was actually referring to this, which I remember reading about in cracked. The guy deserved what he got, but nothing more. The rest is up to justice. Also, from what I've heard, it's not very uncommon for pedos and rapists to taste their own medicine in prison.

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-19 14:46:10

At 7/19/14 01:09 PM, TheKlown wrote: I see hypocrites all around me. Anyone in that Father's shoes would have done the same if they caught a molester shoving his cock up his son's butt-hole. The criminal in this case is lucky the Father didn't shoot or kill him. I think a Jury would have let this man off if he had ended up killing this criminal. It has happened in the past back in the 1980's where a man shot and killed a criminal that had molested his son and all charges were dropped on the father.

I think anyone period who has a maternal instinct would have done the same thing. However there is only so far you can go before you are going too far.

He beat the molester to a pulp for what he did, which was going too far. While he was protecting his son which I wont fault the guy for doing, that is where he should have stopped. The moment he removed his son out of that situation and called the cops is the moment he should have just held him captive until the cops came and let them do their job there.

The father is lucky he didnt kill the guy by doing this because when he beat was beating this guy up he ran the risk of doing so, and if he did the story would be really sad because he would be going to jail for protecting his son.

As for the father not getting charged I am not surprised with that either. Even if the beating was proven to be excessive anyone who would charge the father with it would be looked at funny and judged unfairly because of it. It is one of those situations where people can choose morals over the law.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-20 02:53:49

At 7/19/14 02:18 PM, Piggler wrote: Yeah, because the perfect time to molest a child when you're is in a crowd of people.

I was not saying that his was a good setting for a rape. You asked "In what situation does an 18 year old hang out with an 11 year old kid?"

So I told you in which situation an 18 years old individual would hang out with a 11 years old kid. Simple.

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-20 05:52:12

At 7/18/14 09:32 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: 18 year old molesting his 11 year old son

I read this first and it just cracked me up imagining a 7 y/o dad

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Father gives molester a beatdown 2014-07-20 07:08:11

Fuck yeah