00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My Thoughts on cops

453 Views | 9 Replies

My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 22:51:10

Some people believe cops are necessary. They think they serve and protect the people and most cops are good aside from a few bad apples. Many think cops are a necessary evil and are convinced that if there were no cops there would be chaos. With nearly everything being illegal today and militarized cops abusing, brutalizing, electrocuting, imprisoning, shooting or killing all those who do not comply with hundreds of thousands if not millions of laws, that is what I call CHAOS!

People say that some cops think they are above the law. THIS IS NOT TRUE. All cops know they are above the law. When you see brutality by the cops ask yourself what would happen if someone without a badge did the SAME crime. You will see that hardly and punishment or costs are ever brought against a cop. They know there is next to no punishment for them and with their buddies ALWAYS ready to cover for them they literally get away with theft, vicious assaults, torture and murder. Then it is the people who are forced to pay the cop’s victim’s restitution.

Flat tops, sunglasses, body armor, hand guns, shot guns, rifles, pepper spray, tazers and tanks. Cops are MORE worried about how to get the next weapon against us then they are about protecting anyone. They refer to us as “civilians” as if we are in a war zone.

People think we need cops to keep gangs from taking over. If that were true then we would not have constantly increasing gang memberships, 50,000 a year over the last decade. The cops are really nothing more than a street gang with badges. Creating a violent street gang to deal with street gangs OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T WORK.

ABOLISH COPS!!!

:)

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:27:29

I was in a ride-along program with a sheriff's deputy about half a year ago, and they seemed like pretty swell people. I think most good police officers tend to be overlooked in the community, because they're just doing their job after all.

At 7/17/14 10:51 PM, 59 wrote: They refer to us as “civilians” as if we are in a war zone.

I'd like to point out that a large number of the police force are military veterans who have probably been through at least one tour of duty before retiring. The terminology is probably just second nature to them.

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:31:38

woah what a 16 year old doesn't like authority

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:39:46

At 7/17/14 11:27 PM, WahyahRanger wrote: fuq da poliz

Disregard the Constabulary.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:47:52

All cops around the world should wear video recorders. I know the middle east wouldn't allow it but at least in the countries that still have a chance of being sucked into nothing but evil.

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:51:25

Cops are filthy north koreans.

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-17 23:52:07

Those guys put their lives on the line every day for a lot less money than it would take to get me to. You get crust punk points and all OP, but let's be realistic. I don't want to live in a world full of brown shirts, but I don't want to be at the mercy of my fellow man either.

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-18 00:01:41

Realistically if there were NO law enforcers or structured form of law, you would not be living in peace or alive at all right now, and this is a fact.

Structural law is there for legitimate reasons, regardless if we agree with them or not

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-18 00:17:46

Edgy. OP wins the edgy award. Congratulations!

There's good and bad cops and mostly it depends on the area too. Of course I have nothing against businesses or people which specify "no cops". It is their right to refuse business to anyone for any legal reason. But of course it does invite extra watchfulness if they do specify that.

You can specify "no cops" just as you can specify "no cooks", "no lumberjacks", "no teachers", "no farmers" etc... As long as it isn't a legally protected class you can choose not to do business with anyone for any or no reason, generally.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to My Thoughts on cops 2014-07-18 00:32:11

yeah fuck tha police 420 blaze it.