00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Struggling And Disney

368 Views | 3 Replies

Struggling And Disney 2014-07-17 19:15:19

Right now I am having that problem that all artist gets... self-confidence issues. Recently I have thrown away 4 animation projects in 3 weeks. That always happens to me, I get excited about a project, then about halfway through I think it's awful or get bored with it and then toss it. I'm taking a break now to clear my head, and I'm hoping that I can get through the next project that I have in mind now. That was just a nice way to vent.

P.S. Who else thinks that Disney should make the next tinker bell movie about tink meeting peter pan?

FlowerGirl_13 =D

Response to Struggling And Disney 2014-07-17 20:49:21

I think Disney is and has always been overrated and you should concentrate on your own animations and not worry about if it'd be "Disney-approved" or whatever.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Struggling And Disney 2014-07-17 20:54:03

yeah, i'm familiar with the creative process of loving your work and then hating it more than anything you've ever hated before. but you have to finish what you start. it's like, sure, your work might be bad and people might hate it; but there's nothing for them to like if you don't finish it.

plus, if you start seeing stuff through to the end, you'll like and take pride in the finished product way more than the unfinished piece. lastly, just do stuff and get it done. don't sit there and redo the same thing over and over again. it totally kills your spirit and makes you hate it. just get it done. if it REALLY needs fixed, polish it up after you get everything else done.

crazy? i'm not crazy. i'm a table.

BBS Signature

Response to Struggling And Disney 2014-07-17 21:46:07

I checked out your animations and art.
You are really good don't feel bad about your abilities.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.