00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MatthieuxDancingDead just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Trolling the trolls

466 Views | 7 Replies

Trolling the trolls 2014-07-11 20:25:05

Specifically, I trolled a Minecraft grief team. Groups of griefers often use a phrase to identify each other during organized grief sessions. I have actually exploited this once to troll an entire grief team to the point their forum's most active thread was about me. It was hilarious. What I did was sign up on the grief team website, and pretended to be a griefer until I was able to view the organized griefs of the group. Note that not once did I give out my actual IGN to this group (that would have ruined it). I went into servers the griefers planned to grief, and gave the admins evidence of their "secret" phrase. Now comes the best part. The griefers join the server, say the phrase or some variant of it, then get immediately banned. I did it on a few targeted servers, and soon enough most of the grief team went ranting on their forums. It actually ended up causing them to start to fall apart as they all started questioning who was loyal to the group or not. Eventually, the group seemed to just disappear.

TL;DR: I trolled a Minecraft grief team to the point they kinda fell apart.

Steam username: Deutschgeck

BBS Signature

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-11 20:31:47

I like the part where it invites discussion, or asks us a question that can be answered. Say.....thats a nice thread.

Trolling the trolls

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-11 20:37:12

Wow, minecraft must suck. Some random comes into the server and says "HEY, ADMINS. THAT'S THE SECRET PHRASE. BAN THESE GRIEFERS LOL."

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-11 20:39:22

At 7/11/14 08:31 PM, Phobotech wrote: I like the part where it invites discussion, or asks us a question that can be answered. Say.....thats a nice thread.

the confliction between the two is great i don't know how to answer to this

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-12 02:55:34

Please, do tell us more about your trolling escapades oh dear OP.

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-12 03:17:03

Oh, hey guys. I noticed there was a thread her... just dropping in.

Trolling the trolls

domestic violence can be funny too!

BBS Signature

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-12 10:28:58

At 7/12/14 10:13 AM, ManDeep wrote: What's a troll?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll :)

Response to Trolling the trolls 2014-07-12 10:56:47