00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErinJA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your most embarrassing moment...

835 Views | 21 Replies

Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:16:16

In celebration of a remembering a head poundingly embarrassing event I've been able to repress in my thoughts for a good while, what was the most cringe worthy & embarrassing moment so far in your life? Or whats the most cringe worthy & embarrassing thing you've seen with your own eyes?

im a good boy

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:19:30

I ran into a locked door in front of a cute guy.

so ashamed

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:20:15

In middle school one day we played what was essentially a complicated game of catch and chubby young Jester dropped the ball literally every time for the entire block. At the end of it one of the kids I'd been playing with told me "Learn to catch a fucking ball" with a more intense tone of loathing than I've ever heard.

side note: I later got a glasses prescription from an optometrist's assistant who turned out to be his mom

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:21:46

I ran into a cute door in front of a locked guy.

domestic violence can be funny too!

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:22:45

When I was ten years old, my teacher called us up individually to ask us if we were in any clubs with the intent of helping the community, for some dumb reason I said that I was in Club Penguin... you can imagine the laughter. Social suicide at its' finest.

Also horyshet that profile pic

~squiggly~

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:26:23

At 7/11/14 12:22 AM, Clonedcrumb wrote: When I was ten years old, my teacher called us up individually to ask us if we were in any clubs with the intent of helping the community, for some dumb reason I said that I was in Club Penguin... you can imagine the laughter. Social suicide at its' finest.

Also horyshet that profile pic

You could have totally played that off as a smooth as joke though

im a good boy

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:31:57

Get ready for my period story.

So a few years ago I got my period at school just before the school assembly began, and I wasn't prepared. I could feel it obviously so I wrapped the school's uniform jack around my waist. It bled through my shorts and onto the wooden seat in assembly and I was sitting in front of the boys in my class, so people could see it and everything. Then I had to go on stage to get a fucking certificate for something. I ended up going home that day and I nearly cried. It was so bad.

When I told my best friends they laughed. Assholes.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:41:30

At 7/11/14 12:31 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote:
[snip]

Man, I thought my story was bad. You have my sympathy.

What was your embarrassing moment, OP?

~squiggly~

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:45:32

In 1st grade gym class, the gym teacher wanted us to practice triple jumping, but he didn't even tell us what that was. So I tried to do a Super Mario 64 triple jump instead, complete with Mario-esque sound effects. But this was 1st grade so doing stupid shit like that is reasonable.
Middle school to senior year was one big blob of embarrassing moments. I can't pinpoint just one.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:48:35

At 7/11/14 12:22 AM, Clonedcrumb wrote: When I was ten years old, my teacher called us up individually to ask us if we were in any clubs with the intent of helping the community, for some dumb reason I said that I was in Club Penguin... you can imagine the laughter. Social suicide at its' finest.

lmfao

i was in a store one day with my closed off dad zoning off in line, unfortunately my line of sight was some lady's ass. i was staring at this gold rectangle that was attached to the pocket when suddenly her hand flew to her ass and i looked up. some guy was pointing at me, she turned around and glared at me, and her daughters started to yell at me. i looked up to my dad and i swear he inched away. fuck that dude lmao but i swear i wasn't looking at her ass.

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:51:35

My story get for period ready.

A so few school period ago and just before the period got my assembly year began, and prepared I wasn't. Obviously it could wrapped the uniform jack around my waist, I so feel school's around. The people bled through boys of the assembly class and my wooden everything in my shorts, and in the seat could see it so in front onto it I was sitting. I go onto stage an for a certificate fucking then had something to get on. That ended day I cried up home I going nearly. So bad it was.

My best friends when laughed they told. Assholes.

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 00:54:36

At 7/11/14 12:51 AM, l0vemetal wrote: I got my period during an assembly, tried to wrap my uniform jacket around myself but it bled through, especially on the front, then i had to go on stage in front of everybody to accept a certificate. I cried so hard I am now legally blind but still someone put this keyboard in front of me.

there you go newgrounds~

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 01:01:51

<memory blocked>

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 01:05:28

all my spaghetti fell out of my pockets in front of the girl I like

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 01:10:25

pockets like spaghetti in my girl I fell out of all front

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 01:23:46

At 7/11/14 12:21 AM, l0vemetal wrote: I ran into a cute door in front of a locked guy.

Wow thats pathetic, dude.

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 02:08:44

In middle school, I farted in gym class once and it echoed

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-11 02:25:33

At 7/11/14 12:41 AM, Clonedcrumb wrote:
At 7/11/14 12:31 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote:
[snip]
Man, I thought my story was bad. You have my sympathy.

What was your embarrassing moment, OP?

I'm late as hell but my most embarrassing moment, a "friend" of mine in middle school told me this girl was totally into me, and I was like "oh shit, cool! I'll ask her out." It turns out before he told me this, he had told the girl that I had said sick things about her (me wanting to milk her tits, a ton of gross stuff), but I obviously never said them. So when I asked her out, she slapped me and walked away. My "friend" and the girls friends started laughing hysterically. And that's the story of the first time I asked out a girl!

im a good boy

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-14 03:12:56

One time I was playing capture the flag at night and was keeping watch of the jail. I see someone going for the jail to let someone out. So I came up with the bright idea to jump over a bench while i was running. I end up slipping on rocks before I jump and one of me legs hit the bench and I flip over it and landed on my bum.... I did not feel pain at first but notice I could not run, of course I had to stop playing after that...

I did not break my leg, but i had a limp for a few days though.

BBS Signature

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-14 05:07:51

Probably watching The Wolf Of Wall Street with two girls I really liked.

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-14 09:19:22

I was in the third grade and I shat my pants in the stall while I was in the process of taking them off so I could shit. I mean it was a really huge and sloppy shit. I had diarrhea at the time and it was just awful.

I didn't have any backup pants, didn't know what to do; I just had shit in my briefs and pants. I sat there and waited, and it was awful. Finally decided that waiting there won't solve anything and that I had to take some action.

I had taken off my shitstained pants and underwear, and in my scrambling confusion, my briefs fell in the toilet water. Thank goodness it was fresh toilet water; I fished it outta there used it to cover my dick and dashed outta the bathroom and stall to the Teacher's Lounge. I had gotten some looks while dashing there.
Once there, I asked for help from the teachers.

Eventually it was sorted out. I got some backup shorts from someone else's "emergency kit" and those shit-stained pants and underwear were put in a bag, I continued the day as normal...

To this day, this specific event haunts me.
I wonder if anyone I know still remembers it as vividly as I do.
Hope not.

Response to Your most embarrassing moment... 2014-07-14 10:11:54

At 7/14/14 09:49 AM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: once my P.E teacher's penis flopped out of his shorts when teaching football

he got fired the next day
he now teaches maths in a primary school.

Oh lord I wonder if his penis'll still flop out even with Maths.

If he manages to do so, then fuck the world-- this man is a powerful sex wizard.