00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Supporter Exclusives Games?

461 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Supporter Exclusives Games? 2014-07-07 10:08:15

Hi! So I just purchased a supporter upgrade yesterday, and one of the first things I wanted to do was check out some of the supporter-exclusive games I had heard about. I played the Pixel Puncher demo that I found on the account page (the little gear up there, in between the project system and notifications). I also remembered there was a Pico 2 demo that Tom uploaded, but I had to go digging through some news posts until I found the link to it.

So here's my question: is there a list somewhere of all supporter-exclusive games/content, or would I just have to be lucky enough to stumble upon it?

Response to Supporter Exclusives Games? 2014-07-07 11:40:45

At 7/7/14 10:59 AM, SCTE3 wrote: As far as I'm aware those are currently the only 2 Supporter only exclusive games / demos. I think Tom said there was an idea for allowing Supporters to be able to have access to demo games in the future.

Ah, ok! Those were the only 2 I was aware of too, but since there's an option under my own projects to only allow those with the supporter upgrade to see it, I wasn't sure if anyone else was doing it. Thanks for your help!