00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kekiiro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People That Slag!

2,764 Views | 36 Replies

Response to People That Slag! 2014-07-06 22:20:39

HAHAHA FIRST. Krieg, Zer0, Gaige, Salvador, Maya, and Axton

Response to People That Slag! 2014-07-07 17:24:07

We wait for an OP that'll never come.

The butthurt is real.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to People That Slag! 2014-07-07 17:29:37

I forgot who made that newspost of all the zerobombing threads that were made. It was a pretty long list, and all the threads were just like this one.

BBS Signature

Response to People That Slag! 2014-07-11 10:01:00

At 7/7/14 05:24 PM, Phobotech wrote: We wait for an OP that'll never come.

The butthurt is real.

Dang.

Well, hopefully he'll come and this shit gets through his thick head.

Still hope it's a troll rather than a real dude out there who's so stupid and insecure.

Then again, he could've posted this shit while drunk/high.

Response to People That Slag! 2014-07-11 10:09:43

At 7/11/14 10:01 AM, NGPulp wrote:
At 7/7/14 05:24 PM, Phobotech wrote: We wait for an OP that'll never come.

The butthurt is real.
Dang.

Well, hopefully he'll come and this shit gets through his thick head.

Still hope it's a troll rather than a real dude out there who's so stupid and insecure.

Then again, he could've posted this shit while drunk/high.

He made an apology, oddly enough, in the audio forum. Good on him!

BBS Signature

Response to People That Slag! 2014-08-31 19:13:36

At 7/6/14 01:58 AM, johnnyq1233 wrote:
At 7/6/14 01:41 AM, Weeaboo wrote:
At 7/5/14 11:39 PM, johnnyq1233 wrote:
At 7/5/14 11:34 PM, kazumazkan wrote: can you please speak out a little more clearly. thank you.
I'm talkin about people that neg vote audio and don't leave any comment!
It's happened hear before and happens from time to time!
It just pisses me off that these fucks that can't play a note to save their lives are so ignorant as to fuck with other artists!
Just because someone isnt an artist, doesnt mean they cant dislike your shit. people have different opions, deal with it you pansy.
I can't even zero bomb you ... you got nothing! You're an idiot commentator!
Fuck! come back when you have something to critique!
..Hopefully that word wasn't too big for you!..lol

I got slagged today. I'm not in a good mood about it either. I'm not one of those guys who sits there and votes 5 on my own shit everyday. I usually only do that after the initial upload, and 3/4 of the time I forget. It's pretty disappointing this community we have here. Only getting recieving reviews for giving them. You really shouldn't have to do that. Especially if I hear some shit I really don't like. I used to just browse similar sounding stuff of my own, and just review it. and rate it HONESTLY. None of this voting 5 everywhere. We have a 5 point system for a reason. Quit being a bitch and give it the rating you really think it should have. I usually even tell you what rating you get, and if you can't tell why based on my review (if I left one, and I usually do, unless the production is extremely shitty and not even worth a review. Lets face it. I'm not gonna waste my time. You wouldn't review someone's drawing of a basic stick figure, would you?)

Until they newgrounds just gives us a like/dislike system, we need to be utilizing all 5 of those points. There's no reason to vote a 0 just for shits and gigs, but there's also no reason to vote a 5 for shits and gigs either.

Response to People That Slag! 2014-09-01 08:12:52

At 8/31/14 07:13 PM, MegaMettaurX wrote: At 8/31/14 11:44 PM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:

You two do know that the conflict of this thread has since been resolved and OP delivered an apology, right?

There was no need to bump this.