00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super smash bros brawl rated T

537 Views | 12 Replies

Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:11:07

I can not believe they rated super smash bros Brawl rated T. The game has Mario in it. I know that snake is in it but still. I got super smash at the age of 6.

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:11:48

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:13:56

Wow, you're only like 6 years late.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:16:01

Sorry i was suppose to put this on the video game section.

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:17:06

The rating system is pretty trivial anyways. Nobody follows the age restrictions anyway. Just put some descriptors on the back of the box and call it a day.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:19:12

How old are you?

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 00:26:36

At 7/3/14 12:19 AM, RedRobinR wrote: How old are you?

Old enough to know how to reply to other posts properly.

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 01:21:20

At 7/3/14 12:53 AM, SansNumbers wrote: I literally can't believe there are 12 year olds playing the M rated game Call of Duty: Ghost Shit Warfare 7

I literally can't believe people are still complaining about Call of Duty when EA is removing features that were standard in previous titles and they're selling them as expansion packs. And all these PR stunts they've been doing to save face only makes them look worse.

I can only imagine it'll be ten years from now and the only thing keeping Call of Duty relevant is the fact that people will never stop complaining about it.

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 01:25:51

At 7/3/14 01:21 AM, Chdonga wrote: I literally can't believe people are still complaining about Call of Duty when EA is removing features that were standard in previous titles and they're selling them as expansion packs. And all these PR stunts they've been doing to save face only makes them look worse.

I can only imagine it'll be ten years from now and the only thing keeping Call of Duty relevant is the fact that people will never stop complaining about it.

It's the new fad with these corporate slimes these days. Sell half the game at full price and sell all of the other features as "DLC". When you add it all up, you're paying more than twice the price for a game. This is why I play indie games. Small scale developers. Buy the game, get all of the content. No one is out for your wallet.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 03:53:19

At 7/3/14 01:25 AM, koopahermit wrote:
At 7/3/14 01:21 AM, Chdonga wrote: I literally can't believe people are still complaining about Call of Duty when EA is removing features that were standard in previous titles and they're selling them as expansion packs. And all these PR stunts they've been doing to save face only makes them look worse.

It's the new fad with these corporate slimes these days. Sell half the game at full price and sell all of the other features as "DLC". When you add it all up, you're paying more than twice the price for a game. This is why I play indie games. Small scale developers. Buy the game, get all of the content. No one is out for your wallet.

Really it all started back with Nintendo64 and GameBoy I think. Nintendo64's Banjo Kazooie which couldn't be "truly" completed without also purchasing the sequel, and then various GameBoy and GameBoy Advance games that required the purchase of multiple games in order to fully complete any one of them.

DLC is just a more modern extension of that same greedy idea. Namely that buying the game doesn't give you the full game.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 03:57:31

Not like its gonna stop you from obtaining the game anyways.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 07:07:30

If you're on ng you're old enough to play it so whats the problem?
also ssbb was fucking gay

BBS Signature

Response to Super smash bros brawl rated T 2014-07-03 11:32:17

At 7/3/14 12:26 AM, Chdonga wrote:
At 7/3/14 12:19 AM, RedRobinR wrote: How old are you?
Old enough to know how to reply to other posts properly.

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/d3e9b3f08a32f5794554209e009cbf7a

BBS Signature